It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Anomalies above the Moon - UFOs captured on film during the Apollo Program

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Check it out here's another great NASA-Apollo UFO Anomaly Video from LunaCognita

The majority of the imagery used in this presentation was new to me so i'm sure some people will also be interested in seeing the video. i think i could dismiss a few of the UFO's as space craft debri but not all of them. no way

This presentation is a simple compilation of some more anomalous photographs and 16mm DAC film footage that I have archived during my years of research and investigation looking into the activities of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

The images and footage shown here were taken during the Apollo program, filmed by the astronaut flight crews during their journeys to and from the Moon.
Most of what I show here involves "lunar transients" - unidentified objects in space that were captured on film as they transited in front of (or passed near) a celestrial body such as the Moon or Earth. I believe many of these objects are not on the lunar surface, but rather were above the lunar surface when captured on film.

I also include several examples of NASA image obfuscation as well, just to help highlight the fact that the space agency also removes anomalous objects from frame in order to "sanitize" scenes prior to official archive release in order to ensure they do not reveal too much of the truth about what is really up there.

Hope you enjoy!
Cheers,
LC
www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-3-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
it looks like a spit ball!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

interesting op. lots of evidence there some of those pictures look like the 'objects' show a shadow below itself on the moon surface, somewhat evidence its flying atleast.also some of those shapes actually look like they are a flying machine..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by apate

it looks like a spit ball!

You meant - Alien spitball right ?

reply to post by P-M-H

I agree it does appear that some of the objects are casting a shadow on the Lunar surface and a few of the anomalies do seem to have a machine-craft like shape to them but i'm not really sure what they are. obviously there's lots of strange stuff going on around the Moon and makes me wonder what else is up there we haven't seen yet.

From what i understand the Command Module Pilots while orbiting used the DAC camera and the Color Tv camera to image the Lunar surface but the general public has never had access to the Tv camera video so that probably means there is indeed something to hide.

Here's the the Apollo 11 UFO images from the Op video

Apollo Lunar Surface Journal (ALSJ) - image #AS11-36-5319 with UFO

link - www.hq.nasa.gov...

Lunar and Planetary Institute #AS11-36-5319 (same image but no UFO)

link - www.lpi.usra.edu...

Enhancement of the LPI version reveals the object was removed

link - files.abovetopsecret.com...

Cropped portion of the deliberately obfuscated LPI image

link - files.abovetopsecret.com...

The Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI) is a scientific research institute dedicated to study of the solar system, its formation, evolution, and current state. The Institute is part of the Universities Space Research Association[1] (USRA) and is supported by the Science Mission Directorate of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration[2] (NASA)

link - en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-3-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
nothing to see here - move along...

(being a debunker is so hard eh!)

Does LC have any NASA connections easy? Uf so are they willing to go on record?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b32e980f005.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dcccb86b288.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3002a1ea78ed.jpg[/atsimg]

Zee Moon iz a ballooooooon! S&F

edit on 12-3-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: i was naughty!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
A lot of the objects in these lunar anomaly pics and others remind me of the '94 Nellis Air Force Base UFO footage. Just weird morphing shapes that dont seem to be aerodynamic. Great post Easynow.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
Check it out here's another great NASA-Apollo UFO Anomaly Video from LunaCognita.

Interesting footage easynow, thanks for posting.

It is impossible to see what all those “object looking things” could be.
I find the “object” just above the Moon at 2:50 quite interesting, because it seems to cause a shadow on the Moon surface.
I thought that it was already discussed here, but I am not shore of that.

But I find definitely the moving objects at 1:11 and 1:34 the most interesting.

Especially that one at 1:34 because it seems to me that it is a pretty fast moving object which seem to move in a “controlled?? ” curved trajectory towards the surface of the Moon, to that crater.
I wonder which crater that could be.

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Nice footage as always but i wonder how he gets this stuff. The Mothership releasing some smaller ships is amazing. Some objects even cast a shadow on the moon surface. Very interresting stuff.

S&F for sharing.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Here's the the Apollo 11 UFO images from the Op video
Apollo Lunar Surface Journal (ALSJ) - image #AS11-36-5319 with UFO

link - www.hq.nasa.gov...

Lunar and Planetary Institute #AS11-36-5319 (same image but no UFO)

link - www.lpi.usra.edu...

So what's the big deal here? What LPI has done is to just remove a photographic glitch seen on the ALSJ image which may have been due to various reasons like data loss or due to an artifact produced during processing of the image. This artifact would obviously be discernible after some enhancement.

So no UFO here!
............And it's not a cover-up!!

edit on 12-3-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
no object in AS10-35-5249 ?????

nasa.gov link...

anyone the pic with the anomaly ???
edit on 12-3-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

go on record ? .. whaaat ? everyone that has was publicly attacked so who would be crazy enough to do that ? and why is "Zee" Moon a "balloon" ?

reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Thanks Ziggy and good thinking with the Nellis UFO comparison, i hadn't considered that possibility

reply to post by spacevisitor

Hey spacevisitor thanks and your right it's impossible to really see what these objects are that's why they're UFOs ! I agree the A11-A12 objects are indeed interesting and here's a link to the image from the 2:50 mark.

reply to post by Perfectenemy

Thanks and from what i understand LunaCognita has been at this a long time and has an extensive collection of imagery saved from the early days. some of the old data is now inaccessible so it's a good thing he saved what he did.

reply to post by OrionHunterX

So your scientific approach is by proclamation alone and your telling us

you like your Apollo images served up with a side dish of FAKE !

reply to post by Hessdalen

The AS10-35-5249 version you linked to has been sanitized like the LPI Apollo 11 image posted above

You can see the anomaly in the LPI low resolution version here. The higher resolution version that was used in the video is from an old archive that's now inaccessible but i managed to obtain a copy of it and you can find that version here

For anyone interested here's the Apollo 10 UFO clip from the Op video

Apollo 10 UFO - Lunar Farside - 16mm "DAC" Video - Raw & Enhanced-Stabilized

edit on 12-3-2011 by easynow because: unidentified typo

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Easynow, I'm dismayed you didn't link to this 1970 NASA study
of exactly these kinds of visual anomalies:

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sometimes i queston my beleif in UFOs and ET but then i see videos like this and i right back up there in the beleif zone, truly bizzare footage and photos.

Are they our craft? Or are they someone elses?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Hi Jim sorry to hear your dismayed

Whilst that Moon Pigeon study is indeed interesting the over all conclusion is based on assumptions

so what good is it, really ?

here's just two case in point relevant quotes from the study

However, the quality of the imagery precludes a precise definition of the object under question.

Essentially, most of the no comments came from responsible engineers who felt that it would be misleading to hazard a guess.

www.jamesoberg.com...

As i mentioned in the opening post, i believe some of the objects could be dismissed as debri so of course i'm open to the idea but at the same time i know a real unexplained ariel phenomena exists that might also be the culprit. so i have to ask, why do you think the M.P. "report" excludes the fact UFOs are real and that explanation for some of the anomalies could be a viable hypothesis ?
edit on 12-3-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Interesting vid- thanks for sharing OP!

And I agree, some definitely look like debris- but others are very puzzling...
without a clear frame of reference regarding size for many of those more interesting pictures, i don't know what to make of them?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Who knows what these objects are,but this LunaCognita sure can find them!

Prolific!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Good stuff. It makes you wonder what is really going on. I believe life from other planets visiting us is only a small part of the big picture. Really need to keep an open mind to the possibilities. S&F

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Hey spacevisitor thanks and your right it's impossible to really see what these objects are that's why they're UFOs ! I agree the A11-A12 objects are indeed interesting and here's a link to the image from the 2:50 mark.

Easynow, in the image linked to above is the anomaly the small "ball" in the top right hand quarter that appears to be floating above the surface and throwing a shadow ?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hi Jim sorry to hear your dismayed

Stared..
Nice to turn their own words against them.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the replys

reply to post by chunder

Yes i believe so and it's just a small dot but appears as if there is also a shadow ?

reply to post by backinblack

It may have seemed like I was trying to turn their own words against them but really all i wanted was to point out the M.P. study and the people who only promote mundane explanations are not considering all the possibility's and if the main goal is to identify potential risks for air craft and space flight vehicles it makes no sense to ignore certain phenomena.

Take for example the UAP-UFO from the Osaka Japan video that resembles the UFOs seen and photographed during the Gemini 11 mission. these objects in both cases could be the same thing and ignoring it seems a bit foolish. just saying ; )

Digital Video of Aerial Event at Osaka Japan - October 23, 2004

Zoomed Screen Image Showing Double UAP with Dark Areas Above and Below Each Intense Center

www.narcap.org...
www.narcap.org...
www.narcap.org...

Gemini 11 UFO Sighting - September 13, 1966

edit on 13-3-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join