It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke Tries To Explain Why A Ponzi Scheme Is A Perfectly Acceptable System For Post Civil-War Ame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

The following exchange between Ben Bernanke and Senator Kirk is a must watch for everyone who wonders how Ben Bernanke justifies the fact that America is now an open Ponzi scheme. Kirk's question "in laymen's terms this is one part of the government lending another part of the government money, which would not let to long term confidence once the American people understood the basics a little bit better" relates to the open monetization that the Fed does each and every day at least until the end of June. What Kirk did not ask is what happens when the American people realize just how truly preposterous the Ponzi is, and that all the interest "paid" by the Treasury to the Fed ends up being remitted as cash right back to the Treasury as revenue in essence incentivizing the Treasury to spend and borrow more in order to earn more! This is the most circular Weimarian nightmare scenario imaginable, and we can only hope that "the American people" understand this as soon as possible. As to Bernanke's surprise that the US had a currency without any Federal debt to back it up (yes, it is possible to live within one's means, even for a central bank) can we remind the Chairman that the gold on the Fed's balance sheet, all eight tungsten thousand tons of it, is actually Marked to Market to almost $300 billion, and can by definition be used as a pledge to any liability, such as a currency or excess reserves. But oh yes, how could we forget, using just gold as an asset would never afford us the kind of adamantium price stability that we have seen in recent times. Plus how on earth could one infinitely dilute the dollar if the Fed's balance sheet was limited by actual "assets" that do not require Hewlett Packard tech support every now and then.

The vid here is hysterical! Bernanke looks so confused when told that the US once operated with no debt. Man did he look uncomfortable!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
And this is why the amstel Rothschilds of the world use the bernake's of the world as front men....

There are so many petty narcissists just waiting to be told their grand theories are really the right answer and everything that came before it was trash... This is why you never see leaders with anything but a skewed and generally LAUGHABLE view of history that is so biased as to make it basically a joke. If you have someone with an actual grounding in the real world they can't be fooled into thinking the proposals the current masters are making are anything but the means to create unmitigated but, profitable for the select few, disaster.

This is why we end up with the utter caricatures of human beings we have been cursed with in titular positions throughout the government. Anyone else would know better.

BUT

As they will tell you in court these days, Ignorance is not an excuse! If hubris wasn't CELEBRATED as a useful character trait in the political arena, or if these men were not psychopathic narcissists, we would see these woefully unqualified individuals stepping down of their own volition to hand the reins to those more capable.

Instead we are seeing the assembly of a massive "NATIONAL SECURITY" apparatchik designed specifically to keep anyone from telling these naked emperors they have no clothes on! It is now a sign of possible terroristic and or extremist leanings to speak of things like fiscal responsibility, Constitutional rights, enforcing the fraud laws already in place rather than adding more regulations and regulators to the world!

The bottom line is when the housing bubble burst and the first bailouts were passed certain groups with financial stakes in the current paradigm convinced those in power that they HAD TO allow what if you or I did it would be called fraud on a systemic basis to "keep things moving in the economy". As vexing as the bailouts were they are NOTHING compared to what is coming now!

Our country is running in Ponzi mode while all the big money pulls it's assets out of the troubled investments they are in now. ( like the trillions in derivatives and etc) These people are using the bernarke's of the world to do anything and everything possible to hold the jaws of the trap open JUST LONG ENOUGH for them to get their money out.

The funny thing is bernarke actually believes the load of sh** he's selling to us. The even funnier thing is, He actually believes if it all does come crashing down the people he's fronting for will protect him!

I hate to spoil the ending for some of you, But here is how this will all end.

At some point the blatant fraud and mark to fantasy BS going on will stop working ( could be tomorrow could be 2020 but we are now in the accelerating upward portion of the parabolic compound debt curve so it's coming at some point or another we'll see how long they keep the balls in the air and enough people fooled)

When the OH CRAP moment arrives ... you will not see or hear about gulfstream's and citation biz jets taxiing from dulles and Jfk and kennedy international and LAX. But as soon as certain key players are in the air and on their way out of the country as the market trips it's circuit breakers on a panic sell so hard even cnn is calling it TEOTWAKI faxes and Emails with attachments will start slamming into inboxes at blogs and news room servers worldwide. As these faxes and etc are being sent people like bernarke and other minions will get panic calls from their "benefactors" saying it's all coming down but they're sending a car and there's a jet waiting at X airport to get them out of the country while it cools off.

Here's where the fun happens: These emails will have documentation "proving" people like bernarke and others knew this was going to end bad the whole time.... the e mails will also say that these people are trying to flee the country RIGHT now! Chances are that part will go out as a tweet.... along with some hints and maybe even route info. As you can imagine people are NOT going to be very happy and no one will have time to vet this "evidence" if they want to catch the people that may be responsible before they are off the ground!

Bernarke and others die people waste their rage in a futile effort that just wrecks many of the things we will need to rebuild. Oh and these "spontaneous outpourings of rage" will just so happen to destroy the right things in the right place to make it so No one can ever really know for sure just what happened or who did this to all of us.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Its nice seeing that pos squirm! thx.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Most welcome. [smile]

Originally posted by roguetechie

There are so many petty narcissists just waiting to be told their grand theories are really the right answer and everything that came before it was trash...

I'm one of those "petty narcissists..." [grin] Actually, I do have a solution and the theories may seem grand, but I do believe if we get them out to the tipping point, they will fly. And since they are all about ushering in the abundance paradigm - as opposed to the present scarcity paradigm (the only paradigm we have had in our (present) history), I guess I think everything that came before is...well...not trash, per se... Maybe impoverished is the better term. Please see The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform if you're curious as to what I am talking about. Linked in my sig.

As for the rest of your post, pretty much spot on, and I thank you for your time in writing it.
edit on 3/10/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thank you,

I just feel the need to inject a bit of reality into threads lately.

People seem to have this insane idea that the people they see talking on tv like obama and bernarke are really in control. Not only that but they also have this STUPID misconception that people like bernarke are trying to fix things. At several points in this entire debacle there have been some golden opportunities to fix the situation without too much pain for too long. The fact that it's obvious by the way the people they put on camera talk and how utterly naive and CERTAIN they seem and how ANGRY they get if someone dares to QUESTION them.....that these people are not the actual people running the show, but in fact are narcissists who think they are too slick to be fooled by anyone else that are being played like the instruments they are in the hands of the TRUE MASTERS!

Just like people's experiences with court lately and asking about whether the court is a common law court or admiralty or contract law. And Judges and lawyers becoming enraged that a PEON with no DEGREE and hence no standing DARED to QUESTION ....

That is NOT the attitude nor the demeanor of those who are ruling by consent rather than duplicity!

If things are on the up and up No one cares if you question something because those questions do not threaten to unravel the scheme.

The only people that get angry when you ask questions are those that are SCARED of what you might find out if they answered truthfully!

Remember this always, But unleash this knowledge sparingly!

There is not many things more dangerous than someone used to having power that sees the house of cards tumbling around them.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
Thank you,

I just feel the need to inject a bit of reality into threads lately.

People seem to have this insane idea that the people they see talking on tv like obama and bernarke are really in control. Not only that but they also have this STUPID misconception that people like bernarke are trying to fix things. At several points in this entire debacle there have been some golden opportunities to fix the situation without too much pain for too long. The fact that it's obvious by the way the people they put on camera talk and how utterly naive and CERTAIN they seem and how ANGRY they get if someone dares to QUESTION them.....that these people are not the actual people running the show, but in fact are narcissists who think they are too slick to be fooled by anyone else that are being played like the instruments they are in the hands of the TRUE MASTERS!

We are on the same page, indeed! Yes, I had deduced a "higher" power, and though I do not know specifically who They are, Their hand can be discerned in the whole picture.

Just like people's experiences with court lately and asking about whether the court is a common law court or admiralty or contract law. And Judges and lawyers becoming enraged that a PEON with no DEGREE and hence no standing DARED to QUESTION ....

Yes. They don't like when we try to wrest our power from them, do they?

That is NOT the attitude nor the demeanor of those who are ruling by consent rather than duplicity!

If things are on the up and up No one cares if you question something because those questions do not threaten to unravel the scheme.

The only people that get angry when you ask questions are those that are SCARED of what you might find out if they answered truthfully!

Indeed. No one gets defensive if there's nothing they're hiding.

Remember this always, But unleash this knowledge sparingly!

There is not many things more dangerous than someone used to having power that sees the house of cards tumbling around them.

I am always aware, and it is true that many cannot (or will not) see when One tries to offer them the whole picture. Some get downright nasty. But not as nasty, I suppose as the empowered Ones who see their castles of sand washed away.
edit on 3/10/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

top topics

join