It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I try to get this across at least once a year and just get frustrated, let me get one point very clear up front.

If I didn't post this thread in this way (quoting Sorchaa Faal which I consciously chose to do), this thread would go very different here on ATS.

Lets say every source I went to before posting this thread, I copied the URL down and quoted some of the most relevant content.

Then say I did some research of my own and posted a length of information on how planetary bodies can influence physical activities here on Earth (which has been noted for severl centuries) and how stresses in the Earths crust can be measured and a presiction made dependant on the findings (which happens daily, thats how we know so much about earthquakes).

Then say I quote several highly flagged threads here on ATS regarding the mass animal die-offs, the increase in reported earthquakes over the last year and the massive amount of solar activity currently being witnessed.

If I did al lthat, put some words together (a little scientific, a little controversial) I could guarantee you I would be able to manipulate people into flagging it becasue 'It makes so much sense its got to be true, its so well thought out and presented'.

That is Human Psycology, and it is can be seen a mile off here on ATS when a good thread is written, its no different to writing an interesting article on a science periodical or a good old fashioned novel.

But I didn't do any of that, I posted it what I beleive to be the best and correct way (reference someone else who has already made the connections) and because you see one name mentioned, you totally disregard all the information.

Who is making the intelligent decision there?

I swear with the age of information comes mass ignorance. Call people the sheeple all you want, unless you start to understand the conditioned decisions you are making inside your own mind, you are every farm yard animal that has ever graced our green green pastures.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I must have missed all of the Sorcha Faal articles that did not end up in the HOAX bin.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
From what I've read Ken Ring predicted the christchurch quake only after modifying the date of a previous prediction. Go a head and read that entire article, if after the explanation of why he is making this prediction, isn't enough to keep on moving I don't know what is.

I can't find any evidence of solar activity having any impact on tectonic plates, at all. In fact, we've had periods of mega flares with no quakes. I don't see a correlation or causation. What I do see is people cashing in on other peoples ignorance, and fear.

Tell you what, when this megaquake doesn't happen, and of course it won't, we can all come back here, high five, and discuss the next prediction.
edit on 9-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Perfectly acceptable comments. I have never heard about Ken Ring before today, he could have been pulling these tricks for years and I wouldn't know. Thanks for the information.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

You can't make a turd shine man, no matter how hard you scrub it.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

But I didn't do any of that, I posted it what I beleive to be the best and correct way (reference someone else who has already made the connections) and because you see one name mentioned, you totally disregard all the information. Who is making the intelligent decision there?

umm, did you fail to see the part where I read the article, researched the "science" and called it BS? Also I can't find this Kremlin report, I'd love to read the actual text, not the disinfo agent spin.

you are correct, removing the source you used would have presented a different thread discussion. I'd still call it BS, but you'd have more people actually reading it instead of dismissing it.

But as for intelligent decision? You failed to make that by quote, and sourcing, Sorcha Faal, there are plenty of alarmist sites out there without the taint of disinfo.

It's the same reason you can't post videos from specific UFO hoaxers, even if it's real it doesn't matter anymore that source is invalid.
edit on 9-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Please just add Sorcha Fail to the title of this thread so as to avoid any further wastes of time. Do a quick search on ATS regarding Sucha Fail articles and threads.

No offense OP but the track record and pattern is well documented and very predictable with Sorcha. I'm surprised that the "Sorcha predicts Charlie Sheens demise" threads haven't surfaced yet.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

DUDE they have been telling me since i was in first grade that we are due for a 'mega quake'. Its no 'insider' information. Its common knowledge. And that was long before they used the fraking technology that is used today.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

MOTF!

I don't know what you are referring to, or what your contribution is to this thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

OP, I get what you tried to do and I am really sorry that people are too dense to grasp such a very simple concept.
This thread has effectivley been derailed and I am sorry.
I know how frustrating it can be dealing with simple minded people who REFUSE to discuss the matter at hand.
As you pointed out, if some long lost Eintein Equations were recently found they would AUTOMATICALLY
be HOXED if SF were to do an article on them.

Very simple concept to grasp but I'm afraid you've attracted the worst of the worst with this thread.

Just to make you feel a little better, there are a few of us who get what you were trying to do.

link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

When did i say it was inside information? I said if we have the information to predict when, where and how big a quake will we that would be a good thing and would save lives. I said in my first post that looking back on history it seems like our planet is over due for something like this. Its not inside information its common sence. History repeats itself.

link   
I don't know much about this Faal character, but I do know that the moon will be on it's closest to earth on march 19, since 1993(!). Maybe they know this and are predicting thereafter, or there is something to it. I'm really surprised this hasn't been discussed more on ATS. Anyway, nice read OP.

Source:

www.news.com.au...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

MOTF!

How's about some liquid nitrogen and a sheet of 600grid sandpaper??.........You might actually get it to shine.

(Sorry for the off-topic)

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

touche, i thought i was the only one that saw this pattern you have restored a little bit more of my faith in humanity,

ty.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What is yours besides taking common knowledge and trying to scare people? Its gonna happen we alredy know that.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Listen I am by no means a prude or even remotely narrow minded. I did open this thread this am and when I saw S>F> in your OP, closed it right then because i did not have time to waste on non sense or foolishness.

This afternoon however i do have a bit more time so read what you had to say and for your back up evidence if present. Sadly so far I have not seen one ounce of corroborative evidence to get me into panic mode which S.F. seems to love to perpetuate upon the American people.

It is a very serious situation however so I will continue to read and see if there is justification in your intent or just blatant scare mongering.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You know the amount of misinformation and de-railing on Above Top Secret is obviously Government oriented.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Trying to scare people? Did I write the thread title? It is ATS rules that the full headline be copied in its entirity. It is sensationalist, as all Sorcha Faal article are (see endless iteration of me trying to explain that Sorchaa is not making the prediction).

More points to be made about the ATS mentality, and these are true no matter how hard you try to deny it.

When people see a thread they don't like, they call it scaremongering and disinfo, and immedately quote you as having an agenda.

Me? This thread? None of the above. My only agenda is sharing information what I find on the internet with people here who I know are interested in alternative topics and theories.

How can people be scared by something that they beleive to be false!?

If they are scared by it, then they believe in the theory, and I have just shared with them some information that they find interesting.

Me personally, if I live near that fault line and I read this thread, I wouldn't be scared in the slightest. Simply because if I lived there I would know the threat is cosntant anyway, I would educate myself as much as possible about that threat and I wouldn't react to a prediction made by soemone in New Zealand who I have never heard of and know nothing about.

People come to this website and they react emotionally to everything they read.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
STOP THE INSANITY!!!

People let the Sorcha Faal thing GO! The message that the OP is trying so patiently to get across to you is about
A possible mega quake that is due. There have been many other posts on this site about the very same thing...each
holds their information and when comparing certain points...could hold some very important information.

First off such a quake is possible between 16 March and 23 March not only affected by the sun flares but also the fact that the MOON will be at it's closest to Earth since 1993. It is the Moon that has the effect on the tectonic plate movement as the center of the earth is a LIQUID. The Moon controls the tides and anything else that deals with liquid...use your heads.

The SUN will deal with the magnetics ...the iron in the Earth will be affected by that....by the movement of the liquid, which contains iron, you will see that it is not just the Sun at work here, but that the Moon and Sun are both working together in a kind of "dance"...

Sorcha Faal has nothing to do with this. What is happening is a natural happening, something that SCARES those that do not understand...do what you have to to keep safe, if you believe you are at risk...at the same time, enjoy the experience that you have privy to.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: clairification

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
To try and get back on track, I ahve yet to hear anyone mention the following aprt, which again further illustrates my point regarding ATS mentality.

Interesting to note in all of these events is the United States Army announcing this week that it is holding a rare training event involving the US Military, the CIA, Canadian officers, US Treasury and State departments, the US Agency for International Development, the Defense Threat Readiness Agency and the International Red Cross between March 21-25 at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, and which should the worst happen they will certainly be prepared for it.

The amount of people who quote AFTER the event about the significance of American Military training exercises and London emergency response teams staging exercises on 9/11 and 7/7 respectivealy is immense, often paranoid and some times ill founded.

Never the less, a vast majority of people son't see these occurences as coincidences. What would those same people say about this planned exercise? Is it even correct what is being quoted in the article?

Because if something did happen (God Forbid) and people start quoting the same old thing about governments having prior knowledge, this time you would have no excuse for not knowing, becasue the cat is out of the bag so to speak.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Thank you. The prediction is based around the Moon and the Sun having a physical interaction with our Earth and the movements of the crust and the effect on the atmosphere. These are scientifically proven and being increasingly looked at in regards to earthquakes.

Ken Ring may be jsut jumping on the bandwagon to make a quick buck, I don't know. But his theory has a phyical basis in reality and he simply may be right and ahead of his time. We will see in the next two weeks.

I have not once stated that I believe this to be true, I am reserving judgement. So for all those neurotic people who are making notes in their diary to come back here at 00:01 on the 21/03/11, save your time, paper and ink. It will be your Ego you are damanging not mine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join