It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of most of you... An angle BAMstompers dream brought to lite..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well since she rarely gets on I thought I would post it because it made me think.....

Here is the square... I am sure she will get on and correct any part I put on here...

First we died from a famine related disease...

The points behind it...

A volcano exploded and blocked the sun light....

This lasted for about a year or two...

bugs mutated and where demolishing the remaining plants....

I'll make sure she gets on here and finishes and fleshes this out but here are my thoughts on it...

It give a twist to the TSHTF... No sunlight....

She approved a plan of mine she said earlier was bad... I am now allowed to build a property sized greenhouse...

taking the dream into advisement I am going to have to make a few changes... Non-solar powered devices... a separate generator for a no-solar strategy....

UV lamps become very necessary...

On another note.... the government may be preparing for this.... It explains the coffins at the FEMA camps...

Dead bodies will produce a lot of disease... (of course me I would toss them in boilers) ( its a matter of survival)

Command and control not a big factor as the survivors will be weak and divided... Recent changes in rules allow them to lock up anyone they want... so... they have all the authority they need...

A huge volcano going off, blocking out the sun...

Politically... Obama would not have to worry about a republican congress... Just make no plan to save them....

The military already has plans for such situations.... maybe a 35% loss in forces if I remember correctly...

So this hit me as a very logical action... If something like this happened... most of the 'AVERAGE' joe is gone....

we will see, any one else have a similar dream to hers?

The reason I posted it here is that her dream sounds a lot like the christian revalation mixed partially with myan 2012... toss in nostro and it actually seems to fit....
edit on 9-3-2011 by ripcontrol because: editing of course

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
beginning of war predictions...

One extinct volcano may someday soon explode in 2011 in America according to remote viewers. If this is so might this warning be actually an opportunity to prepare to mitigate this event and try new things to end this massive worldwide calamity.

very odd indeed... read the whole thing, included was a strategy or two

super-volcano

YELLOWSTONE SPECIAL ALERT – 01.23.2010 – USGS reports well over a thousand earthquakes within the last 7 days, four of which rattled Yellowstone National Park.

Yellowstone National Park spokesman Al Nash says people reported feeling the Wednesday quakes at the park locations of Old Faithful, Canyon and Mammoth and in the Montana towns of West Yellowstone and Gardiner.

The University of Utah Seismograph Station speculates that the swarms of earthquakes are probably the result of slipping preexisting faults rather than underground movement of magma. However faults are not know to produce non-stop earth quake activity lasting for weeks on end. Only underground magma on the move can do that, as the quakes are all concentrated inside Yellowstone Park rather than along a fault line running hundreds of miles in length. (Go figure)

vids

I guess I will have to become THE evil overlord just to survive....

I can see god doing it.....

I kept looking...

ed dames... I know but I am including it...

why earth quake... because it may be preceded by volcano
edit on 9-3-2011 by ripcontrol because: because it seems the material varies...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

2012 MYTH 1
Maya Predicted End of the World in 2012

The Maya calendar doesn't end in 2012, as some have said, and the ancients never viewed that year as the time of the end of the world, archaeologists say. But December 21, 2012, (give or take a day) was nonetheless momentous to the Maya. "It's the time when the largest grand cycle in the Mayan calendar—1,872,000 days or 5,125.37 years—overturns and a new cycle begins," said Anthony Aveni, a Maya expert and archaeoastronomer at Colgate University in Hamilton, New York. The Maya kept time on a scale few other cultures have considered. During the empire's heyday, the Maya invented the Long Count—a lengthy circular calendar that "transplanted the roots of Maya culture all the way back to creation itself," Aveni said. During the 2012 winter solstice, time runs out on the current era of the Long Count calendar, which began at what the Maya saw as the dawn of the last creation period: August 11, 3114 B.C. The Maya wrote that date, which preceded their civilization by thousands of years, as Day Zero, or 13.0.0.0.0. In December 2012 the lengthy era ends and the complicated, cyclical calendar will roll over again to Day Zero, beginning another enormous cycle. "The idea is that time gets renewed, that the world gets renewed all over again—often after a period of stress—the same way we renew time on New Year's Day or even on Monday morning," said Aveni, author of The End of Time: The Maya Mystery of 2012.

news.nationalgeographic.com... nd-of-world-myths.html

feel free to browse that site, it clears up most of this 2012 nonsense nicely. I agree, the dream does sound like what people have invented out of nothing for 2012 and that does kinda match with the end times type scenarios, used loosely

Interesting post none the less.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I agree wholeheartedly.... The issue with her is this...

She still works for a living....

Me I will be a pure rouge the rest of my days...

It came from pillow talk... And she completely reverses her attitude on a major construction project... ( a green house on about an acre of land encompassing a house)

I now have to find a way to be prepared... building a private reactor is going to be a pain.... It can be done.... but a pain none the less....

join