It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what is considered legit paranormal evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I've been informed by a forum moderator (TheBorg) that my thread has been closed do to insufficient evidence...

"As there is no subsequent evidence at present, this thread will be closed until you find something new"
-TheBorg

Now I've documented a legit case of paranormal activity and supplied photographic evidence to back up my claims. (which should be enough on a free speech forum?

Others, even in my thread, agreed with my photograph, that it was indeed plausibly paranormal and I have as much right to claim aforementioned experience as any other human being that also cannot prove a personal encounter without scrutiny. So why is my thread closed and others allowed to remain open?

Above top secret is a free speech inspired website, so unless in some way I have discouraged others from their right to free speech, under what authority has my thread been closed and my story deemed unworthy of publicity?

So please, give me your feedback... How does one determine if one piece of scrutinized evidence is deemed worthy and another's isn't? Or should all stories be heard and personally determined by the reader whether he or she decides to believe?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
What's the thread called? I'll go have a look see.
edit on 9-3-2011 by BoneMosaic because: spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The movie Ghost Busters is a good start!! Thats the best evidence i have ever seen!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic
What's the thread called? I'll go have a look see.
edit on 9-3-2011 by BoneMosaic because: spelling

Ghost in my house

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join