It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Western Govt Has Ever Claimed The power To Do This! The King Of England! Not Hitler! Not Stalin!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Constitution or no constitution. What will this piece of paper do for the american people when shtf?
Nothing at all. They will be standing at your bed at night with guns drawn onto your face and tell you to come with or die on the spot. What are you gonna do then? Say "wait a minute, this piece of paper says you cant do this!"
Yes, they will surely go away and leave you alone...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretsUnfold

That just isn't going to happen, i been to war and i arrested bad guys....i have good dogs and weapons that work perfectly. Most importantly, i don't have to hesitate before i shoot. I don't shoot to wound. If you come through my door or window, you'll be coming through my bullets too.

I'm a good ol' boy from the mountains of east Tennessee, folk around here know how to take your breath away, for good. We created the first white government in North America, We are the Overmountain men whose ancestors defeated the British at Kings Mountain and chased them north out of the Carolinas.

We are a fractious people who are not afraid to fight for our rights. To us, hard times are just normal, we take them in stride and keep walking and working until we can make the times better.

We are proud Americans, we have not discredited ourselves nor our Country. Our honor is intact. You might be surprised at what a difference that makes in your perspective.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Just a wolf in sheep's clothing I say. This is just the beginning of a very slippery slope and as has been said throughout this discussion, it is sad that not very many people even realize it. In my opinion, this is going to get much worse very quickly

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Growing up in these United States of America I have seen and heard a great many things that have troubled me. The Constitution seems to not matter any more to those we have 'hired' to work for us as sovereign individuals. Although we are all sovereign, there are those that do not agree and do just about any thing they want when either voted or hired to do a job in the government.

People must be reminded that the 'government' is NOT our ruler, period.

Those lucky enough to work for us in our government must know that they can be FIRED, period.

All government officials must understand that our government is NOT an entity, period.

The government is not God, period.

Working for the government does NOT give unlimited powers, PERIOD! Check our Constitution!

And last but not least:

Government workers that break the laws of our Constitution should go to JAIL, period!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Quote Just to give you a little sense of how draconian this is, even Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, and the worst dictators in history have never given themselves the legal authority to make the final decision on someone’s life. UnQuote

How DARE you claim Hitler, Stalin, etc. never held others lives in their hands and appointed themselves SOLELY judge, jury and executioner. Are you truly that ignorant of histories examples of these dictators deeds? You are a nothing more than a human vermin feeding off of FOX news garbage. Get educated or do us all a favor and stop spreading blatant lies.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I dont mind it.
Funny coz someone posted a few days ago that not even Hitler signed anything like this but thats so odd coz Im not sure how many people hitler killed himself...wasnt it the soldiers who pulled the triggers? hmmm

so do we have our property takes? yes, income tax. sure its true.
is it the same as it was 2 hundred years ago? no
but I dont mind it.
It would be great to have things the way it was a while back and bla bla bla but hey, aint happening. but it ain that bad.
also, its only 1984 if the masses want it to be. And they do. lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretsUnfold
Constitution or no constitution. What will this piece of paper do for the american people when shtf?
Nothing at all. They will be standing at your bed at night with guns drawn onto your face and tell you to come with or die on the spot. What are you gonna do then? Say "wait a minute, this piece of paper says you cant do this!"
Yes, they will surely go away and leave you alone...

Fearmonger much?

The assumption all the conspiracy theorists are so far off base its not even funny. You guys assume, incorrectly, that the Feds, or TPTB, will have the support of the Army, The National Guard, The Army Reserve, in addition to the loyalkty of every single person in Uniform. You assume that Law Enforcment, from the State Police / Patrol, to county Sheriffs, to municipal Police are going to just blindly follow orders.

I dont think so.. As a matter of fact I know they wont, and many of us have stated this time and again in threads that touch on this topic, along with military people as well.

The Powers that Be, who are supposedly so intelligent they can manipulate the entire world affairs with a phone call, think that every single person in Government and uniform will follow there commands.

Dont think so...

You guys give them way to much credit... In essence, those people who are so convinced that TPTB are taking over, ARE the ones who are responsible for building them up in other peoples minds.

The only group that discusses this topic are the conspiracy theorists.. The very group who strives to expose them, in fact lend them credibility...

Talk about the ultimate conspiracy...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." leads to a rotted soul. (No, I'm not trying to switch this to religion, simply observing that people need limits.)

Very close to the Wiccan Reede (their version of the golden rule), which says "An it harm none, do as though wilt".The key there is "An it harm none" including yourself.

We passed from Democracy at least as early as the 40's with McCarthyism (probably earlier than that). The govt has been steadily taking away, or severely limiting our rights as laid out in the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution, while at the same time misinterpreting parts of the amendments (14th in particular with the citizenship clause). We're being sold to the highest bidder, and allowing a foreign army of several million to occupy us. A woman I used to work with was born in Mexico, and became a legal citizen the proper way, and told me some things that shocked me. They apparently teach school kids that the Louisiana purchase, our annexation of texas, and all the other states West of there are by law part of Mexico, and there are groups preaching for Reconquista.
Our govt does nothing to prevent the massive influx of illegals (not just Mexicans, but Chineese, and others also) into our country. We're under siege, and most of our troops are involved in 3 wars (2 1/2 as I've stated elsewhere). We need to stop trying to shore up puppet dictators, bring our troops home, and stop giving money to countries that hate us anyway, that would go a long way in balancing our massive debt.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Obama must go before he decides to take away all of our rights. Onec the govt. has taken something from you, you play hell getting ti back. Screw them all.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to say thank you for finding this information. I was floored when I heard it. I have my own sources on GitMo because I have been covering it in the Court Rooms and the Protest, even went to AI's torture awareness program in November last year and found out so much from so many who are actually involved. You know not the MSM but the people who are, for better words, not completely bought and sold as of yet.

There are a lot of things that people do not know about these cases and I have not been able to put the story out completely because it is a big story and it is much better to write the truth or what appears to be the truth over the lies to create discord and hate.

Good find. Frustrating for me but that is ok, I will cover the stories one way or another....now to get that passport, I feel a waterboarding coming on.

Ainge

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Give me a break, Judge Napolitano's statement is misleading. This is a continuation of the Bush Administration's position on indefinite incarceration. I find it more offensive that Obama is continuing this because he was a "constitutional lawyer", because he said we would have to abide by the rule of law, because he promised change, etc... but this is NOT new with Obama, like he makes it sound.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I hope you're right. But I've had encounters with law enforcement who fed off the power and control of the uniform. They didn't seem to do a lot of critical thinking. I also know that people (all people) can be gullible. If they can be convinced of an enemy (real or imaginary), they will also put away critical thinking, give up liberty, etc... So I'm glad you are so sure, and I hope you're right, but I think there is reason to be concerned.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Bush did his share of ignoring the constitution.

What's wrong with you sheeple?

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join