It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feline Alien Race/Lion People...can anyone shed some light?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim they were buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien who spoke in an unintelligible cat-like language. The mystery object suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk. It was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction in the early morning sky, it is claimed. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

this article is actually really interesting, i hadn't heard about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Bastet

Sekhmet

edit on 9-3-2011 by dashen because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The moons of sirius A and B. They're real. Some are humans now.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I hate when people make things up, you've blethered 3 times there, sirius A and B are both stars, they don't have moons. How do you know if "they are real" and how on earth could you know if some are humans now and your not just getting confused with normal human's, seriously it has never been proven if alien's infact exists but people on here have them all detailed into different races of cat people and lizard people etc, you need to listen to yourselves sometimes... its embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Wow you are in the wrong topic - these people dont have to prove what is real or not they are on the correct website, correct forum, correct topic, and correct thread if you dont want to read about it dont look at it. Simple as.

peace
edit on 9-3-2011 by johngtr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

I don't mind people having their own believes but I don't like people who make things up.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
reply to post by johngtr

I don't mind people having their own believes but I don't like people who make things up.

Yeah i'm not a big religious fanatic either. I think we'd all be better off if all the religions became extinct.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
you know, in the movie district 9, the aliens really liked to eat cat food. i thought that was odd but somehow related to this op. i've always found it interesting that the bible (66 books) does not actually mention cats. it mentions lions and tigers, but not specifically cats. this is odd since cats or their forms are certainly found in ancient egyptian artifacts, so we know the israelites during the time of the exodus (if you believe the historical accuracy of the pentateuch) would have been familiar with cats. of course everyone would be familiar with cats, house cats. i find it striking that such an old and venerable religious book mentions almost everything except cats. and yes, please feel free to search out the old testament in hebrew and new testament in koine greek; heck, check out niv, nrsb, nasb, kjv, nkjv.. cats are left out.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

Cats were considered a great source of nutrition and came close to extinction. The Egyptian people saved cats. God wants us all to eat cats and dogs. They are clean and have no cloven hooves.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I just don't like cats...

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a giant litter box though.

The very last thing I need is a talking pussy with super powers.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Anyone read The Sirius Mystery by Temple lately? Think that's where I first read about them, but might be mistaken and have it mixed up with another book. And no I don't believe anything about what Aliens are out there and what they might look like. Actually I think some will be Human if they exist, that's about it though.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No wonder why my cat acts so shady, takes off at night to report to Cat People of any Grey activity? Who knew?

And I thought he was just hunting this whole time?

Changing his litter box when he had advanced tech aarrrgh dammit ..

Well thanks for having my back kitty

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc099870ac10.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d95426a5001b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1891b84800f4.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hello. I've been lurking for quite a while but felt I had to respond to this post with a few tidbits.

In the legend of the CatPeople you speak of, supposedly before they left the planet they genetically engineered domestic cats to watch over us. Cats eyes are different from lions & such in that they are more reptillian; perhaps to help fight them in some way?... I think we're being judged on some level by how we treat cats. When the Lion people return, those who've treated cats well will go on to have the life like a spoiled cat. Cruel people will be or hunted like mice &/or buried in a big sandbox, haha.

There's a novel called "The Lightbearer" by Donna Gillespie about a real ancient Teutonic tribe called the Chatti who worshipped/shapeshifted into cats. Not quite about alien CatPeople, but maybe they knew something that's been hidden. It's been quite a while since I've read it but maybe I'll have a second look for any clues.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
it's all disinfo....

you want the truth?

n not to forget the hybrids....

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuthaShipMutha
Hello. I've been lurking for quite a while but felt I had to respond to this post with a few tidbits.

In the legend of the CatPeople you speak of, supposedly before they left the planet they genetically engineered domestic cats to watch over us. Cats eyes are different from lions & such in that they are more reptillian; perhaps to help fight them in some way?... I think we're being judged on some level by how we treat cats. When the Lion people return, those who've treated cats well will go on to have the life like a spoiled cat. Cruel people will be or hunted like mice &/or buried in a big sandbox, haha.

There's a novel called "The Lightbearer" by Donna Gillespie about a real ancient Teutonic tribe called the Chatti who worshipped/shapeshifted into cats. Not quite about alien CatPeople, but maybe they knew something that's been hidden. It's been quite a while since I've read it but maybe I'll have a second look for any clues.

LOLZ best news i had in a long time, you dog people there will be a day of reckoning

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ahh yes the cat people, I believe they come from a secret moon hidden behind Saturn. They are highly dangerous and are known to abduct dog owners. They travel the stars in majestic starships they smell of catnip.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
The very last thing I need is a talking pussy with super powers.

Better watch out then...

edit on 9-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I love cats. Always have. We have a beautiful black one named Noob Saibot
. This thread reminds me of that episode of Futurama called That Darn Katz. It was about a super intelligent race of cats that came here in order to save their dying planet but fell in with the egyptians and allowed themselves to be domesticated and spoiled. Eventually though they regrouped and once again tried to harness earths rotational energy to save their planet. The cats use their cuteness to essentially hypnotize people into doing their bidding.

science has proven a deep connection between cats and humans, particularly women. Women identify them as babies because they have a similar facial structure and elicit similar hormonal responses and their interaction is often like that between a mother and a pre verbal infant. And the cats themselves both adore and manipulate the hell out of them because of this. its a very intense relationship that even has a few psychic overtones. Anyone who has owned a cat knows how eerily beautiful they can be. How creepy. There are times I wonder if my cat has teleported...or walked through reality as he turns up at the most odd times and in the most odd places.
edit on 9-3-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000

Originally posted by roughycannon
reply to post by johngtr

Yeah i'm not a big religious fanatic either. I think we'd all be better off if all the religions became extinct.

wow its that line of thinking that creates even more problems............I think people should be free to believe whatever they want, long as it doesnt harm anyone.......

Lets not progress down genocidal thought pathways shall we?

As to the OP , its interesting ive heard many theories of alien races, this one I havent heard of!
I hope they dont have cat scratch fever!

Is it true there is a ThunderCats movie comin out?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
I have had numerous conversations with followers of space, ufos, time travel, and various alien races. Only a few that seem to be well seasoned in these topics mention the Feline Alien Race...

There is a reference in the second book of Samuel that might interest you...

2 Samuel 23:17-21 "These things did these three mighty men. 18 And Abishai, the brother of Joab, the son of Zeruiah, was chief among three. And he lifted up his spear against three hundred, and slew them, and had the name among three. 19 Was he not most honourable of three? therefore he was their captain: howbeit he attained not unto the first three. 20 And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man, of Kabzeel, who had done many acts, he slew two lionlike men of Moab: he went down also and slew a lion in the midst of a pit in time of snow: 21 And he slew an Egyptian, a goodly man: and the Egyptian had a spear in his hand; but he went down to him with a staff, and plucked the spear out of the Egyptian's hand, and slew him with his own spear."

edit on 10/3/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Alex Collier mentioned this 20 years ago...
A race of "lion people"

There is also mention of it in Ashayana Dean's books (Anna Hayes)

They are supposed to be very brave race hence the Egyption statues made in their form.
edit on 2011-3-10 by true-life because: (no reason given)

Another planet in orbit around Sirius A is a world called Kilroti. Here, the Sirians created high-intelligence cat-like beings. These cat-like beings are called the Lion People. In the 1970s and 1980s, the government created a cartoon for children that described these beings. In the high astral levels, there is an etheric race of Lion Beings who are gold, have wings, and violet eyes. The name of the race is Ari. Ari is also the old Hebrew word for lion. Their frequency is more powerful than the dolphin frequency. The Ari created the Ohalu Council that governs the Sirius A star system. This fits interestingly with Anna Hayes (Voyagers series books, and Amenti - see also soulinvitation.com/amenti ) who claims that the REASON the Sphinx is Lion or cat lion shaped is that the star elders of the interventionist Annunaki (Nephalim) were Leonine or cat/lion like. So it was politically correct for the fallen Annunaki to claim that THEIR God was the Lion being. If your God is stronger than your enemies God, you have a problem in war, so your statue (the Sphinx) proves you have the right God (The Lion elders of Sirius) on your side. We wonder why Swerdlow did not suggest that ARY - an .... means LION-based An-nunaki - instead of sum-aryan.

Lion People
edit on 2011-3-10 by true-life because: (no reason given)

edit on 2011-3-10 by true-life because: more info

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join