It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agarthan speaks openly, Q & A about Agartha culture and environment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This information is from a blog called Intuitive Choice, from a channeling session with an Agarthan named Parcival. This is my own blog and I'm the channeler (I gain no profit from sharing, and my sharing it has been approved by an ATS admin: Djarums). I've been psychic my whole life and a long-time channeler, the information in this post is from my second channeling session with a being from Agartha.

Parcival - Q & A on Agarthan Culture and Environment 08Mar11

This is a small portion of the blogpost. Please check out the link if you find this interesting, there's quite a bit more information on the link.

Within our home are walls of caves, but we have the capability to mould matter as we like. We create caverns, clean caverns, with various elements and crystals. We have enormous caverns like you have never discovered and crystals larger than any you’ve seen or made. ... Our lightsources are living beings: moss, algaes, phosphorescent beings. Our world is clean to us but there is a mustiness so we have heard – and to answer a different question we do have visitors from Earth surface and from other Galactic entities.

The air we breathe is composed of oxygen, 61%, Nitrogen 18%, Sulfur 12% and various other small percentage minerals and elements; we have no pollution and our atmosphere, as it were, is constantly balanced and pure, again maintained by living beings of Essence and typicality.

We are basically humanesque with the same organs, same bones, same energy channels. Our healing is immeasurably beyond that of surface humans and we balance with energy detail mechanisms, again many alive but also some dead plants and minerals. The sustenance of the Agarthans is quite different from that of ancient humans, we have evolved much due to our change in venue and close proximity to construct lines and Earth-center energy transmittance, and thus our sustenance comes very little from food and liquid intake, but mostly from breath and transduction of energy directly through to our Self.

< snip >

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/8/11 by Hefficide because: edit on 3/8/11 by Hefficide because: Excessive external content

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I posted a portion of this earlier but was supposed to have permission first, so it was trashed; someone had asked me about "SeRen#ha" and "SaLuSa"... they are beings from Sirius. I channel SeRen#ha regularly and was told about Parcival by her.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Is there mobile phones, internet and money in Agartha? What is the best way to get there if someone wanted to visit?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sounds Interesting... I`d love to light my home with living beings
Will they share anything significant like human origins or anything else hidden in our history like Atlantis, the truth about Roswell, or if there really is a cabal of the same bloodlines ruling mankind for the past 3000+ years and if so, what is their goal/purpose/agenda and do they worship/work for a non human entity? Are there reptilians taking over the bodies of prominent people in society like politicians and reporters? Are there entrances to inner earth at the poles? Will aliens ever intervene to stop nuclear war or any other reason? What is the meaning behind the human/alien hybridization program if one exists? Does the government abduct people and make us think it was aliens? Is government technology/knowledge so advanced that they could have a trained government psychic communicating with a random person with psychic abilities and convince them that they are an alien from sirius b? Is project bluebeam real and how do you think it will go down? Will aliens take people off the planet before a global disaster? Will they ask first or begin to beam people up randomly? Will people be chosen according to some set of requirements? Like behavior or blood type or race or IQ? When will things get better here on earth? what should I do with my life? If I build it, will they come? Do you know what I am talking about? Sorry, I have a lot I`d like to know... but that`s good for now. If this is only supposed to be for Agarthan related questions, I apologize. I`ll try to think of some if that`s the case. Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Interesting questions - I'll see what I can find out.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I could think of a few questions to ask, but I am not in a thinking mood right now. One thing that I was wondering is how do you channel these entities?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Those are good questions my friend, nice!~

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have many questions, but I'm kind of hoping to get in this conversation myself. A few questions I would ask regarding Agartha to an Agarthan:

Is your world physically in the Earth, or is this a dimension you can get to in some way through the earth?

Are the friends from Agartha on Earth right now, living?
How about descendants? (I've always thought those Scandinavian islands with exceptional watchmaking and giant fit people who all appear handsome/beautiful.

Can I come and visit? How should I prepare?

Lastly, most importantly...

Wanna jam? I would have to ask to play some music with an Agarthan.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This was my original list of questions - all are covered in the link:

Is your environment like a typical cave with rocks, dirt, water, algae?
Do you have species of animals that are not found on the surface of Earth?
What is the mixture of gases you breath, and percentages of each gas?
Can you breathe water? Or liquids?
Are Agarthans basically humanlike in physiology?
Are any humans or non-Agarthan sentient species there with you?
Are there different races within your culture?
What do you eat? Or how do you gain sustenance?
Does your culture have any effect on humans, if so, what and how frequently?
Could Agarthan individuals survive on the surface?
How do you react to sunlight?
Will humans be aware of your presence at some point? When?
Please describe your community, sociology – marriage, monogamy, homosexuality, kibbutz
Do you have means of long-distance travel? everday transportation?
Anything you want to share on religion, deities, enlightened beings?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by J.J.Stuart
I could think of a few questions to ask, but I am not in a thinking mood right now. One thing that I was wondering is how do you channel these entities?

I'll probably make a different thread on the "how" I channel. Mainly because if I get into how it's done, then people jump in with it's not real, I'm crazy, etc
I'd rather keep this thread about Agartha if possible.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well thanks for linking to your channeling blog. It was a good read. Reminded me of something, maybe another channel, but I swear I've read of Parcival connected with either channeling or hollow earth before....
I distinctly remember the near connection with Percival.
I'll see if I can dig anything up here...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

Wow! that would be great to find! Thanks

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interesting, hollow Earth.

new topics

top topics

join