It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not just a light in the sky, this is a clear video of a craft!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I admit it, I am. But not too much! And yes, you showed me "evidence" and I'm just not buying it yet due to other things I have read and heard about the case. So, I choose to stop arguing with you because it's unhealthy and I'd rather much wait to see what happens in this world and see if what Billy's saying actually happens and is real. But, I respect your opinion and see your reasoning but I don't agree. So, lets move on here! And learn about some cool stuff! I am open to all beliefs and opinions and I agree with your reasoning on this case. I think it's a good way to look at these cases.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

I admit it, I am. But not too much!

Not that much lol your post history tell a very different story!

And yes, you showed me "evidence" and I'm just not buying it yet due to other things I have read and heard about the case.

Your are never going to listen to me, or anyone else when in comes to this case, and most prob other cases you believe in. There is overwhelming evidence that the meier case is a fraud, but you call this evidence "rubbish" Your mind is made up, as simple as that!

So, I choose to stop arguing with you because it's unhealthy and I'd rather much wait to see what happens in this world and see if what Billy's saying actually happens and is real

You done what all meier believers do, and that is when you can't debate, or answer questions, you just vanish and leave the debate. Do you know how many meier believers hav done the same thing to me.

Oh, and what has meier predicted that has come true. Oh, was it WW3, which has about 5 different past dates that never came true. Tell me, what meier predictions have come true, and i am talking about the ones he released before the events happened.

But, I respect your opinion and see your reasoning but I don't agree. So, lets move on here! And learn about some cool stuff! I am open to all beliefs and opinions and I agree with your reasoning on this case. I think it's a good way to look at these cases.

Look, i don't dislike you, and you seem like a decent person. I have been into this subject for a very long time, and have studied some great, still unexplained ufo cases. The thing is, you don't realise that you, and people like you damage this subject a great deal. In fact, the subject is one big joke at the moment. And why is that? One of the reasons is some people will just believe everythng they come across, even if they know little about the case and the evidence.

Maybe its because you are young, maybe you will always be like this, i don't know, but i hope you change your ways and stop believing in crap like meier, who at the end of the day, is just after your money.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Fair enough, but I'm not going to be giving him my money. Also, I would further debate the case, but it won't change your mind either. Also, Wiki-leaks dropped an article that claimed he was telling the truth, that some of what he's said has come true. What has? Well, he was told be the Plejaren that someone would try to damage his case through the form of a documentary and deceive him, and that's exactly what happened with Kal Korff, which was proven. I don't have all the exact details but I am sure your aware of their relationship and the story behind it. If not you should look into it more because it is very interesting how things unfolded there.

You do raise a lot of good points, and I respect the fact that you still respect me for who I am and I can assure you I'm no dumby. I might be a gullible but that's because of my belief in Quantum Physics and Theory.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The most obvious indication that this is a hoax, imho, is the total lack of a shadow. I know it's cloudy, but you can see that the dog clearly casts a shadow to its left - you should be able to detect some semblance of a shadow from the supposed ufo, but there is clearly nothing.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

I was looking for that too but didn't see anything. Another good indication that this could very well be a hoax.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
and I'm almost certain all the "lights in the sky people are claiming to be ufo's" are just anomalies.

Actually... they are Plasma Critters

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

You are not in the wrong, you have the right to discuss any legitimate subject you want. i believe Meier is telling the truth and i disagree with the policy of binning knowledge by public opinion. It doesn't take much evidence for these few to decide someone's material is a hoax..

Regardless, matters of interest cannot be shelved, made taboo or be removed from topics of conversation simply because a few members who cannot leave the subject alone, even after they have published their views ad infinitum, and don't want to discuss it anymore.

Some people are a legend in their own mind and cannot understand why you and i disagree with them. You do have the right to discuss Meier with me without one of them derailing that thread.

They do not have the right to browbeat you nor to accuse you of being the reason ufologists are ridiculed. You are not to blame, they are. They think their opinion should be recognized and praised and that your intellect should bow down to theirs because they have trapped themselves aboard a single train of thought. Long live B. Meier and his alien contacts.
edit on 023131p://pm3132 by debris765nju because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Much appreciated and I agree with you. Question though? Has Meier passed away yet? There seems to be some speculation he has but I'm not sure. I hope not.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No problem, by the way the craft is real, not cgi. This is a photograph of that craft ran through a series of filters to detect manipulation or trickery. The red are alien entities, the saucer shape craft has a mirrored color to it that is also to be seen amongst the tree tops.

These entities can not only cloak themselves and their craft but also the enviroment around them. They can also project a forest around them.

They made the tops of my trees disappear, i photographed themm really strange lookingm one portion of the tree 'free floating',

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

There has never in the civilization of man exisistence, has there ever been a flying saucer.They never have and never will,only look for the triangle spaceship.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm sorry can you clarify that image for me please. You took it? Or is it one of Billy's that you've evaluated. And I'm not sure I understand the whole entity thing. Why are they across the whole sky then?? Just trying to clear some stuff up.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

nazi germany a civilization of man, created several different types of flying saucers and flew them, just type in nazi ufo and you can see photograph's of them,

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com...r eply to post by youthsavior

Here is a link where you can find that information.

photo from video at the point where it cloaks and rises straight up.

They are not individuals, move like a school of fish, shapeshifters...they are the craft, it is alive.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Greatest secret ever told to a human on the internet.xfile764uts,copy written by iug527>3-11-11.

In the 1800s, a man stumbled upon a very big craft, it was the first, and only triangles spaceship in the world to be found, ever. It took almost 35 years to dig around it. After finally getting inside they found the holy grail of life...knowledge. One thing in particular they found was a hand held device, a device that when touched, it let off a ringing noise of many sounds, some it drove crazy, and some, where able to use 67 to 78% of their brain. ‘THE NAZI BELL’
This ship jumped started the whole matrix of life in Germany, and around the world, as they were embedded by knowledge from this object from out of this world teachings and learning’s.

Asperin by Felix Hoffmann
Pocket watch by Peter Henlein
Letterpress printing by Johannes Gutenberg
Bicycle by Karl Friedrich von Drais
Theory of relativity by Albert Einstein
X rays by Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen
Combustion engine by Rudolf Diesel
Television by Manfred von Ardenne
Toothpaste by Ottm. Heinsius v. Mayenburg
Telephone by Philipp Reis
MP3 technology by Karlheinz Brandenburg
Electromagnetic theory of light and electromagnetic waves by Heinrich Hertz
Bacillus anthracis, tuberculosis bacillus, and the vibrio cholera by Robert Koch
Automobile and internal-combustion engines by Gottlieb Daimler
Computer by Konrad Zuse
Coffee filter by Melitta Bentz
Gliding flights by Otto Lilienthal
Civilian avion by Hugo Junkers
Aspirin by Felix Hoffmann
Beer by Herzog Wilhelm IV von Bayern
Chip card by Jürgen Dethloff and Helmut Gröttrup
Currywurst by Herta Heuwer
Fischer dowel by Artur Fischer
Jet engine by Hans von Ohain
Dynamo by Werner von Siemens
Light bulb by Heinrich Göbel
Homeopathy by Samuel Hahnemann
Helicopter by Heinrich Focke
Jeans by Levi Strauss
Nuclear fission by Otto Hahn
Mouth organ by Christian Buschmann
Periodic table of the chemical elements by Julius Lothar Meyer
Record player by Emil Berliner
Scanner by Rudolf Hell
Tramway by Werner von Siemens
Tee bag by Adolf Rambold
Thermos flask Reinhold Burger
Audiotape by Fritz Pfleumer
Vacuum by Otto Guericke
This is why they was hunted down after the war.
By the way, they wasn’t building round saucers…they was trying to build 3very big ROUND engines TO FIT UNDER THE TRIANGLE .

This isnt the bell,the bell was a hand held device.
This construction is where they was going to set the engine down,that is the actual size of how big the engine of a triangle space ship is.
Dont believe what they say,its false, and very bad information constucted to keep you humans blind.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

thanks, i am familiar with this knowledge and the operation highjump video and the secret war. 68 americans were killed, many aircraft lost and a ship sunk.

admiral byrd disappeared for several hours, claimed he made contact with people from the inner earth. too many other things to list.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It's already been decided this is a hoax, eh? Yet I noticed the original poster created this account for the sole purpose of showing this video. Original Posters Channel

Here is an interesting comment from his channel:

softwarezealot (1 day ago)
Both Linda Moulton Howe and Whitley Striber have posted this. They are respected in their fields. The is authentic as far as I am concerned. Filmed by a 70+ year old farmer. This is not too far from Rendhalsham Forest and we know about RF ! Funny how the Documentation that the British Released on UFO's did not contain the RF incident. This is suspicious and this is not very far from that location...

Linda Moulton Howe received her 1965 B.A. cum laude in English Literature from the University of Colorado, Boulder. In 1966, Howe was awarded the Stanley Baubaire Scholarship for her Master's Degree work at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California. She received her Masters Degree in Communication from Stanford University in 1968, where she produced a documentary film for the Stanford Medical Center and her Master's Thesis, "A Picture Calculus," at the Stanford Linear Accelerator.

Louis Whitley Strieber is an American writer best known for his horror novels The Wolfen and The Hunger and for Communion, a non-fiction account of his perceived experiences with non-human entities. Strieber also co-authored The Coming Global Superstorm with Art Bell, which inspired the film about sudden climate change, The Day After Tomorrow. He has persisted as a supporter of alternative concept advocates through the Unknown Country website.

Not to sure if the second person really credits or discredits this case, but Linda is an investigative journalist who I believe seem credible. She is noted for producing some pretty interesting documentaries...

Her documentaries included Poison in the Wind and A Sun Kissed Poison which compared smog pollution in Los Angeles and Denver; Fire In The Water about hydrogen as an alternative energy source to fossil fuels; A Radioactive Water about uranium contamination of public drinking water in a Denver suburb; and A Strange Harvest and Strange Harvests 1993, which explored animal mutilation mystery. Another film, A Prairie Dawn, focused on astronaut training in Denver. She has also produced documentaries in Ethiopia and Mexico for UNICEF about child survival efforts and for Turner Broadcasting in Atlanta about environmental challenges in the television series Earthbeat.

Sources are Wikipedia.

edit on 10/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Hmmmm lets see.

I see a ufo, I grab my camcorder and start to record and only record 18 seconds....

yeah same here if it only hung around 10 seconds, i would do the same. what does it prove?
nothing really. nothing at all.

unless you expect people to film 3 hours of nothing after any given sighting.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
Using Motion Vectors you can see that there is no movement as the ufo moves behind the trees or when it shoots up into the sky? but when the dog is running back you can clearly see the movement.
This suggests to me that this was just a film of the countryside and a dog, and that the ufo was put in later.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5f422884fb7.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, not sure about the relevance of what we can see with "Motion Vectors" tool.
While I agree this is most likely a (badly done) fake, seems like there are some limitations to what the Motion Vector can detect.

I tried it on some videos, including the one below with the French TGV train seen from various angles and distances and seems like Motion Vector only detect the movement on a relative close distance:

I still stand with the fake conclusion, anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
It's already been decided this is a hoax, eh? ...
Not to sure if the second person really credits or discredits this case, but Linda is an investigative journalist who I believe seem credible. She is noted for producing some pretty interesting documentaries...
She is also on the UFO Hall of Shame list which says this about her credibility going downhill:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

While having been a major player in the cattle mutilation mystery, Howe's credibility has gone way down hill as she sensationalizes everything from mundane animal deaths to promoting Brazilian UFO fraud Urandir Oliveira and the Aztec UFO Crash Hoax while selling alien books, videos and lectures.
In other words, she gets involved in too many hoaxes and frauds and now you can add this one to the list of those credibility-damning indiscretions. Maybe she was credible at one point in time, but not any more.

Originally posted by lifeform11
yeah same here if it only hung around 10 seconds, i would do the same. what does it prove?
nothing really. nothing at all.

unless you expect people to film 3 hours of nothing after any given sighting.
No what we expect people to do is try to re-acquire the UFO after it moves out of the camera's field of view instead of continuing to film straight ahead like a zombie, or like the film is a hoax where it was shot in one direction and the object was added later.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
to post by youthsavior

Imagine a race of infintestimal beings so small they have to project images to be noticed, they stop projecting their hologram, they disappear.

They have had many bad experiences with Giants, for some strange reason they think giants trying to capture them is an attack. They tend to think we are violent, immoral and stupid. I agree with them.

If you examine these photograph you will see these entities exist together in harmony. They have to, everything they do is a concerted effort, they are multitasking in every direction all the time.

The prophet Ezekial described them as a wheel. within a wheel, within a wheel, within a wheel.

To Jesus, casting them out of a man into a herd of swine they identified themselves as legion, because they were many. The legions were present in Israel at this time so the description was readily understood.. One further thing, Jesus did not condemn them as demons, cast them into hell or any other vindictive thing. He allowed them to ride those swine into the ocean, a place they could dwell in as easily as on land.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join