It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not just a light in the sky, this is a clear video of a craft!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
With all of the CGI capabilities these days you need much much more background information on the video - where it came from, who taped it, etc. I assume it's fake from the start since most are and it wouldn't be right to assume it's genuine from the start. My personal opinion is it looks like CGI. Someone was having fun with it and decided to upload it to see what kind of effect it would have on others for kicks.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
From the original Youtube uploader:

Filmed in Devon England. 5th March 2011
Ok, there are already a lot of rumours floating around about this clip, and unfortunately most of you wouldnt know real if it hit u in the face.
1. filmed by a 72 year old farmer friend of mine (next time I will ask him to say a few words for u all so as to make it a little more realistic)
2. WIND. u all know what it sounds like when u get a light oncoming breeze into the mic on your phone. sorry if you believe that this is not right in any way. it only goes to show you are wrong.
People create their own stories according to how it should be to them. and if it doesnt fit in with your idea, You wont accept it either way. Some of you really are convinced that you think you KNOW. If you were in my shoes, you would see you didnt KNOW after all. The only people who know, are the ones involved.
Here's a very important point i feel i should make. the only way anyone will believe anything, is if they experience it themselves. until then, it will always be a no go.

Patricia

Link

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Ok, there are already a lot of rumours floating around about this clip, and unfortunately most of you wouldnt know real if it hit u in the face.
1. filmed by a 72 year old farmer friend of mine (next time I will ask him to say a few words for u all so as to make it a little more realistic)
2. WIND. u all know what it sounds like when u get a light oncoming breeze into the mic on your phone. sorry if you believe that this is not right in any way. it only goes to show you are wrong.
People create their own stories according to how it should be to them. and if it doesnt fit in with your idea, You wont accept it either way. Some of you really are convinced that you think you KNOW. If you were in my shoes, you would see you didnt KNOW after all. The only people who know, are the ones involved.
Here's a very important point i feel i should make. the only way anyone will believe anything, is if they experience it themselves. until then, it will always be a no go.

Patricia

Link

To the original uploader: BS! Thank god we have so many intelligent individuals here on ATS!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Also you rarely ever get sitings in the daytime. They don't make it easy for others to see or question what they're seeing.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

BIlly Meier is spinning in his grave, jealous.

I bet he would be pretty surprised to find out he wasn't still alive!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is absolutely fake. It's was done with an After Effects/Sony Vegas/etc. type program. The blur when it zooms up is a dead give away. The blur in itself is almost too perfect. They did work hard on rotoscoping around the tree but, thats because that's what would make alot of people think it's real. "Oh look you can see it behind the tree!" Nothing is said by the filmmaking. No attempt at following the craft when it zoom straight up. I guess he was looking at something else at the time. The audio was probably replace with a ambient wind sample, which is easy to obtain. You call the dog the dog comes running, but the audio of you going "Here Scruffy!" is taken out and replaced with the wind noise. No doubt this is fake. Not even a nice try on this one.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Patricia

Link
As I have pointed out before, no one here is going to believe any pic or video unless they shoot it themselves; the majority of you will not believe eye-witness testimony to any event unless you are the witness; so what is the point??? Hmmm???

Just out of curiosity, how many posters on this thread have actually had a sighting? Of any kind???

seeker

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
When it zips away under fractials leaves an empty spot on the frame it was recorded on ?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You all can scream fake all you'd like but without any research to back your claims it's just hot air. If you are simply playing the clip on YOU TUBE. There is NO WAY you can assess the quality or see anomalies in realtime. Please try presenting evidence of your claims rather than merely scream fake without basis for your claim.

Is it fake? = certainly
Is it poorly done? = definitely not

The tracking is flawless. There are ZERO field-frame mismatch / blending artifacts. The trees are clean and show no signs of obvious keying. It is a very well done compositing job.

I ripped and transcoded clip to mp4 in order to jog frame by frame in Quicktime player. The only discernible flaw occurs on frame 334. It appears to me that is when 'motion blur' filter was added to object a frame before it lifts vertically. The blur filter affected 'craft' luminance. I am unable to do gif animation but if you rock between frame 333 and 334, you will see what I mean. Screen caps below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b62ed7670b11.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a567de8264a4.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97af14ef1f29.png[/atsimg]

My .02¢

edit on 8-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpish

That's why I had a bit of a question mark there....the Wait, What? part.....

I really didn't care, much, to check on his breathing and other metabolic bodily life functions status. He just isn't worth the effort......

LOL! v v v : To paraphrase the great Mark Twain, "The reports of his death are greatly exaggerated."
edit on 8 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree, I just imagine someone reading a forum and finding out they're dead...makes me laugh

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thank You for the post.

I'm laughing at how some people only need the duation of a YT clip to determine fact from fiction! The debunkery's getting poor!
So...any clip under, what - 30 seconds? A minute? What classifies as a 'genuine sighting clip length'?

Deny Ignorance...chuckle.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I've had many. I finally did manage to catch one that wasn't quite like my normal, but still had a slight connect to, over the school behind my property a couple blocks away. I had seen it or a similar one 3 times that week, in roughly the same location. It looks like a red orb hardly moving. So what my poor camera and camera skills captured versus what I saw with my eyes, including the first time I saw this, driving away from the store, only at about 300 feet in the air, are two different things.

So I don't think pictures are the best way to go either. All they really do, is add a touch of concrete to the testimony. For example my orb, was actually the size of a plane, soundless, and though it looks like it hovered, and it did the first time I saw it too, nearly drove off the road, it was flying around slowly. It flew off a little faster on two other occasions ,but I missed the ending as I had run out with bare feet and my feet were freezing after 3 minutes, I had to run into the house and slip on my booties, and it was gone.

Then, while I tried shifting my camera into still shot, the night vision one, it or another flew along my property. So if that was black ops, they must have been checking the lady out with the camera. In any case, I couldn't locate at all in my view finder, but it had no wingspan, though I thought the one in town, had strange stubby bent back wings, not normal plane ones, was covered in a red light, and was completely soundless.

Some time I intend to get a plane going by with its customary 3 lights, wingspan and sound in video mode so you can hear it hopefully. But that will take the right timing and could be a month or so.

edit to add: Because I saw this soundless craft with only a red light 3 times in roughly the same location, just over the other side of the road, when I was driving the first time, I often treat them like they were the same one. They may be, or they may be 3 different ones, and the one along my property 15 min -30 min later may have been a different one yet. But it seems odd if they were at the same time.

The first time I saw it, I knew there was a UFO in the sky first, then looked up, and nearly rear ended another vehicle. That doesn't mean it may not have been a US, Russian or Foreign craft from their dumbs and black op programs though, it merely could mean, as I'm an experiencer and have seen the crafts that I may be sensitive to the anti gravity or scalar waves or whatever system is propelling them.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Sounds like you know what you're talking about! So what's the possibility that the excessive speed of the craft just made it look like a blur filter was used? Percentage wise, what are the chances you could be wrong and this could be real? The scenery is in a valley where you would expect to get wind noise. I was kind of taken back by the way the craft moved.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a person gotta be pretty damn desperate or mentally slow to believe thats real.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I'm going to try something new, and don my "defending it might be real" hat.

I was kind of taken back by the way the craft moved.

I quoted that, but first addressing the nice job of "kinda_kurious". The description of the object's "brilliance" changing, dimming, just before the possible "blurring tool" was applied....made me suggest that that same visual effect might be a distortion optic made by the drive system field effect (or something technical like that...)

However, from reading many ET craft propulsion theories of operation (a large amount exists, in lore...to include contributions from Bob Lazar, although his statements are under a cloud of suspicion) a common theme involves the saucer-shaped craft actually altering the angle first, and then "shooting off" at incredible (apparent) velocities. Sort of like the drive field effect has to be directed, and focused somehow.

That one just looked a bit "lazy". Still, this entire meme of "how they should fly" might just be from too many Hollywood film depictions....it gets complicated, to separate the wheat from the chaff.....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

I think we can do without name calling here. There's nothing wrong with picking this video apart. If you don't have any proof to your statements it's just hearsay. Things out of the ordinary can look out of the ordinary. Not everyone here analyzes videos here for a living and I'm sure you're not one of them.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm as open minded as they come and will be the first to support what I feel is authentic. That being said, upon closer analysis, it is my opinion that this video is blatant CGI.

The lack of ANY reaction by the camera man raises the initial red flag...it's too bad because this sighting would've been one for the books

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
On the frirst link did you see me running from the middle right to the foreground? Yup, that was me!
--Moses

So... your saying you were involved in this fakery?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I believe he was suggesting he was the dog in the video, as the dog in the video matched the one in his avatar.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join