It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not just a light in the sky, this is a clear video of a craft!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just stumbled upon this video taken by a farmer while walking his dog near Devon, England. Clear as a bell video if it's real. Can anyone here check this video out to see if it is for real? Seems like a one in a life time catch if it is.

Here's the link to the video.

Farmer's Video

Here's a close up video.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-3-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/9/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
WOW. I don't know where to begin..This is fake..Very fake

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yeah, pause the video at the first 2 trees it passes behind, the trees and the ufo are superimposed.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Just the fact the shooter of the footage says nothing and is zooming in and out with no real focal point SCREAMS fake.
I want to believe.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
from the producers of the Jerusilam ufo bring you cgi part 2 !
with even more effects of vertical flight than part one ! a man, a dog
a farm , one mans lucky break with a camcorder while walking the dog
coming to a youtube near you rated nc 17 for mild video manipulation

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
Yeah, pause the video at the first 2 trees it passes behind, the trees and the ufo are superimposed.

Good call! That small group of trees are crystal clear. The trees just to the right are out of focus. Star for you!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

The craft kind of looks like a photo of the Bob Lazar "sports model" saucer. The way the saucer shoots up in the air is awfully quick. Just wanted to put this out there to see what everyone thinks. The craft going behind the trees is what I thought would have been difficult to do. The dog running toward the camera also was kind of interesting.

link   
Hmmmm lets see.

I see a ufo, I grab my camcorder and start to record and only record 18 seconds....

link   
pretty good imo. it clearly is behind those trees

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I would have to agree that it looks a little on the fabricated side. Although anything is possible now a days. There is no speach, and something about the trees that dont look quite right. Thank you for posting though. It was fun to watch.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
On the frirst link did you see me running from the middle right to the foreground? Yup, that was me!
--Moses

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Even if you don't see the blatant CGI..
The trees beside the object are out of focus, while the ones in front are clear and crisp.
Also, why would he continue to film the area after the "UFO" jumped? I for one would point the camera upwards and try to see it.
Fake fake fake fake fake

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Pretty good CGI - love the landscape but the craft is
fake.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
BIlly Meier is spinning in his grave, jealous.

"Why didn't I live in a time of digital manipulation technology?? Damn! The hoaxes I could have made.....sigh......".

Wait, what? Billy Meier speaks?? No, calm down....he was just being "channeled"......

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
very cool video i luv it, but it does scream fake there are better quality ones that are more believable which turned out false, altho we dont really know what they are suppose to look like so either way.

when i look at a video i dont look at the craft or speed but were the video starts and ends. the video just starts in a very weird spot and there is no follow up no running over to the spot filming the grass or areas for further clues thats why it seems fake to me.

thanks for the post though very cool.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Frankly, the one from Brazil was MUCH better....even had a script, and everything!! (Of course, not understanding Portuguese, means that their timing coul dhav ebeen off, and most of us woldn't even know....).

Brazil's blew it for sure, over-the-top with the light effects and the end, though. And, of course, sharp-eyed ATS members analyzed frame-by-frame, and caught the fake that way, too......

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

How can you tell those trees were superimposed? I keep on pausing it, and I do see the first tress are very sharp. After the craft passes, the trees are as sharp as the rest. Is that what you're talking about?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
yup fake.
You can clearly see the 2 trees it passes behind have been added because they are a lot sharper in the image than the rest of the scenery.
A crap attempt at masking....

I really dont understand why people do this?? I know Youtube sometimes pay you for videos, but you need MANY thousands of subscribers to become a partner...and the same for the ad sense.
Desperate times means people are doing this just to make a lil bit of money....gullible people will love this. Ive looked through the comments and loads of people are convinced its real...whats happened to a bit of common sense or even a bit of investigation before believing anything presented?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

The craft kind of looks like a photo of the Bob Lazar "sports model" saucer. The way the saucer shoots up in the air is awfully quick. Just wanted to put this out there to see what everyone thinks. The craft going behind the trees is what I thought would have been difficult to do. The dog running toward the camera also was kind of interesting.

It's not hard to do, it's just time-intensive. And even easier if you superimpose trees into the video where other trees are so as to make it appear that they are all actually real.

The way the cameraman seems to be simply taking a shot with occasional zoom, the moneyshot reaction when he anticipates it to take off, then back to zooming?

The video was, IMO, made to be edited with a CGI application later.

Definitely setup bu the creator..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by gmac10001

Frankly, the one from Brazil was MUCH better....even had a script, and everything!! (Of course, not understanding Portuguese, means that their timing coul dhav ebeen off, and most of us woldn't even know....).

Brazil's blew it for sure, over-the-top with the light effects and the end, though. And, of course, sharp-eyed ATS members analyzed frame-by-frame, and caught the fake that way, too......

Aww be fair - he had someone let the dog go at the end so as to appear that the dog was spooked

Awfully small craft if it was real however. We have nothing to fear!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join