It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite Have A New and Very Devastating Weapon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
maybe you have a name for the super waepon who worked on it and how it works?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

And maybe I don't, how about you just wait till they use it on you and see if you take time to decide what it is called?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why didn't they test this weapon on somewhere like North Korea or Iran?

Why or why would anyone test on New Zealand ?

It doesn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by hippomchippo

Plug the word HAARP and earthquakes into Google.

Or you can actually read about what it does on its website.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
Let me guess, obvious disinformation? Well prove it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

And maybe I don't, how about you just wait till they use it on you and see if you take time to decide what it is called?

Are you threatening him to believe in a superweapon which you have no evidence for?
That's just hilarious.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

HAARP, like "NWO" or "elite" is sort of a magic word around here. It can mean anything you want it to. And since, "it's a conspiracy" and so by definition anything claimed is automatically true, no one can really go "Hey man, that's not true!"

Conspiracy theory; the absence of evidence IS evidence.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

reply to post by redtic

Oh man I give up ... you guys have not heard of HAARP?

I guess you will think it a coincidence that the top seismologists where running around here in a non earthquake zone of New Zealand before the huge September quake and that FEMA officials were here at the time of this latest quake ... just a coincidence I image?

Somehow, I knew you'd say that. So a youtube video told you that HAARP produces earthquakes and you blindly believed it. Great!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

If you had come to the table with a patent for such a device, or some supporting documentation - such as an article from a peer reviewed journal that supported the potential of such a device, then the questions would be directed towards the evidence presented. As it stands you've tabled a theory and, as such, it is normal and good that people would want a description of the theorized mechanism and process of earthquake generation/control.

There is nothing wrong with tabling ideas in the manner done here. It is a great way to start dialogue and discussion. But one cannot be upset when that dialogue trends towards a discussion of the science involved in such ideas.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Why don't you come here and look for yourselves or view the images of the destruction, remember this place is very well build and it twisted and broke structures designed to withstand an 8 quake and they are all broken. This quake was supposedly only one 6.3 quake.

But never fear, I am sure you will get your turn soon ...

edit on 8-3-2011 by AprilSky because: double word

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

For goodness sake, I am saying that two quakes go off at once and so a huge force meets up with another huge force and collide and of course what you say about quakes in general is true...

Is this really the level of intelligence on this site?

Oh now that sure isnt the right way to proceed is it?
It is you Aprilsky that brings these claims, so in your best way possible it is your onus to completely explain your theory, not with insults but with instruction and fact and data.
So to continue forward, please explain the creation of the earthquake as a starting point,then we can go from there, please be thorough, I'm very interested, and I do consider myself intelligent.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Why don't you come here and look for yourselves or view the images of the destruction, remember this place is very well build and it twisted and broke structures designed to withstand an 8 quake and they are all broken. This quake was supposedly only one 6.3 quake.

But never fear, I am sure you will get your turn soon ...

edit on 8-3-2011 by AprilSky because: double word

How can you tell its a superweapon from the destruction seen?
How do you tell the difference between a regular earthquake and a manufactured one?
Have you ever thought perhaps the structures designed to test the magnitude of the earthquake also broke? Or perhaps the broken structures were in fact not able to withstand a 6.3 earthquake at that depth?

I also like the second threat you've uttered in this thread about this weapon hitting us, it seems you're trying to scare us more than HAARP is, why is that?
edit on 8-3-2011 by hippomchippo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
you make the claim that the elite have this technology and that they are using it against n.z.

who are these elite? where are they doing this? how are they doing it? why are they doing it? how did you find out? have you reported it?

just asking?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

If you had come to the table with a patent for such a device, or some supporting documentation - such as an article from a peer reviewed journal that supported the potential of such a device, then the questions would be directed towards the evidence presented. As it stands you've tabled a theory and, as such, it is normal and good that people would want a description of the theorized mechanism and process of earthquake generation/control.

There is nothing wrong with tabling ideas in the manner done here. It is a great way to start dialogue and discussion. But one cannot be upset when that dialogue trends towards a discussion of the science involved in such ideas.

~Heff

We already know here it was much greater in effect than a 6.3, it had the effect of a 8 or 9 quake but the damage was restricted to a fairly small area. The explanation so far has included the waves banging into each other but what they have told us is the hills reflected the quake back on itself and doubled the effect in the death zone.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

We already know here it was much greater in effect than a 6.3, it had the effect of a 8 or 9 quake but the damage was restricted to a fairly small area. The explanation so far has included the waves banging into each other but what they have told us is the hills reflected the quake back on itself and doubled the effect in the death zone.

It basically has to do with depth and the area effected.
news.sciencemag.org...
I still don't see how a earthquake being stronger than seen makes it a weapon.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
you make the claim that the elite have this technology and that they are using it against n.z.

who are these elite? where are they doing this? how are they doing it? why are they doing it? how did you find out? have you reported it?

just asking?

The things that make this seem like an elite event is that they were here before and at the time of our 7.1 quake and they were here and whisked away one hour before this latest quake.

It does not take a genius to work out they never spend time here in New Zealand and their presence is beyond suspicious!

The US was also doing exercises just of the coast, we are lucky to see the US navy ever but they just happened to be here doing exercises with us?
edit on 8-3-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I also would like to hear more about how the original poster thinks HAARP is causing these Earthquakes. I love conspiracy, which is why I come to this site, but it just feels so empty without ANYTHING but your words to back it up. Just a little evidence to sway the opinions to your side is needed and you haven't provided any as of yet. I am waiting, and looking forwards to some (if you even have any)

The only way I could believe that HAARP (or HAARP like stations) may be causing Earthquakes would be that they are purposely weakening the Earth's magnetic field to allow more solar radiation penetrate earth which is warming up the interior of the planet and making things go all wonky... But then they wouldn't be able to "choose" the target so to speak.

I think the only conspiracy going on here is that the "Elite" (USG, FEMA workers) where aware in advance of the potential for a disaster but didn't want to cause alarm in case the event did not occur. Maybe they have been monitoring Earth's growth for years now and knew that the area was becoming stretched beyond its breaking point.
edit on 8/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

just asking?

The things that make this seem like an elite event is that they were here before and at the time of our 7.1 quake and they were here and whisked away one hour before this latest quake.

It does not take a genius to work out they never spend time here in New Zealand and their presence is beyond suspicious!

The US was also doing exercises just of the coast, we are lucky to see the US navy ever but they just happened to be here doing exercises with us?
edit on 8-3-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

How do you know they were whisked away one hour before this last quake?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

For goodness sake, I am saying that two quakes go off at once and so a huge force meets up with another huge force and collide and of course what you say about quakes in general is true...

Is this really the level of intelligence on this site?

Well, only when the premise is that some secret controlling world wide group is orchestrating these binary earthquakes in order to facilitate the mass destruction of places around the globe.

An earthquake just ain't an earthquake no more... not even on historically notorious fault lines..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying. As a person who grew up just south of San Fransisco, California, I've been through a few quakes myself - including one that caused a great deal of damage. From your words, I am assuming that you are a Kiwi and that this quake has effected you. If I am correct in this assumption then, of course and without saying, you have this communities total support and understanding. We may bicker and banter on the boards, in the heated arena of debate. But, underneath that, we are a caring bunch of folks for the most part.

What I am trying to communicate is that you've tabled an idea and that truly is awesome. Having done so begins a process of discussion. Some pro and some con, regarding your theory. If the process is allowed to continue, it will yield results. People who question your OP are not doing so to personally insult or harm. They are debating the science. But they are also the folks who will go to the Google and find information for the thread. Information that others might use to help bolster your hypothesis.

If the process stays civil and on topic - answers will be found.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I am not a scientific genius but I know when things are beyond suspicious and I have read about them bouncing these waves down and creating quakes .. view this and see what you think ...

Listen to this radio broadcast interview and make up your own mind.. Most of this is unconfirmed.. however the fact that it is even surfacing is cause to listen and try to find out the truth.

"eerie correlations between the earthquake in New Zealand, and the preparations for National Level Exercise (NLE) 2011. This cannot be overlooked and each and everyone of you need to dig for information as we enter some very perilous times"

- connection to the New Madrid Fault?

- Scalar Hit?.. Was there noise coming down from the sky? this could indicate a scalar hit. Tesla said he could crack the earth in two with this technology.

- Haarp? ..a haarp facility very close to the epicenter. Strange rainbows and lights seen prior quake in Bluff, the southern most town, approx 500kms south of Christchurch.

- High ranking u.s. officials in Christchurch on day of quake

- Allegations that 4 u.s. naval vessels were in the area conducting operations on the same day.

- Bilderberg type secret meetings in Christchurch. A transpacific partnership forum meet up with various global entities. Janet Napolitano (sp) and 9 other high ranking officials, didn't attend, whisked away hours before quake

- FEMA units present in the south island at time of quake. As they were in the days before the Haiti quake.

- Eco Terrorism? 147 Pilot Whales beach themselves the day before the quake near Christchurch. Possibly the US naval vessels in the area using sonar?

the list goes on.. listen the entire interview here:

www.blogtalkradio.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join