It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange rainbow SPOT delaware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
below is a link to my video. i captured this very strange rainbow SPOT. Camera is bad so it doesn't show the brilliance of the colors. It was very bright & colorful. Sun is to the left so it is not the sun. As soon as i started taping jets were scrambled and circling the spot along with hundfeds of birds swirling around the spot.
I say spot because it is not a "rainbow that is long and arches off. This is a spot with a bright sun like center and a "rainbow spot" arching through it. VERY STRANGE! Nvever seen anything like!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It's a sundog.

Look for it here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ice crystals in the high clouds.

en.wikipedia.org...

They are cool, though, aren't they?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nohumanintentions

That's a sundog. If you would look to both sides of the sun, there would be a spot on both sides. Look up sundog.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

no this was the only spot. there was no other spots or anything like it. if it is a "sun dog" that doesnt explain the hundreds brids & jets. there were alot of jets scrambled around it even though i only captured 1

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

That's a sundog. If you would look to both sides of the sun, there would be a spot on both sides. Look up sundog.

Looks like a sundog to me, but I would like to add, that every time I see one lately, I immediately look to the other side of the sun, the same distance as the one to the right, and I don't see the other sundog. Strange in itself, but I also have noticed that sundogs have become quite common these days compared to years past.

I believe the composition of our atmosphere id definitely different now, than say 20 or 30 years ago, as also evidenced by the increasing number of persistent contrails.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Very strange, I can't see the rainbow.
I did see the birds though.
Hope they don't fly into any power lines.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

yeah my camera isnt the greatist. but there is a very bright colorful rainbow right through that bright spot. it almost looked as if there were 2 suns. but the spot was smaller, lower and had a bright rainbow spot through it. you can see the hundreds of birds towards the end when i zoom in
edit on 8-3-2011 by nohumanintentions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Sorry, it does look weird... and the birds. Maybe it's HAARP.
Sun dogs are very common now, though...strange.

edit on 8-3-2011 by Clearskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I would agree with the majority on this one. Probably a sun dog, but don't automatically discount the possibilities of (in no particular order)

A) An alien energy craft
B) A dimensional rip
C) A rainbow energy being
or D) HAARP

Strange rainbows have been reported prior to HAARP induced earthquakes. If DE has an earthquake, I'll go with option D, otherwise I'm going with sun dog.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I've seen a very similar rainbow "spot" as well and it was after seeing alot of spraying...
After watching the skies enough, you can usually tell the difference between natural clouds and chemtrails.
I call chemtrail rainbow on this one... without the bow or the rain of course.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

well there was a quake! just 1 day after i filmed this!!! just not in delware

top topics

join