It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Government protests in Croatia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for the informative links Buddie my god these elites are the Worst F**Bastards heck they aren't human

What do they mean serbia a colony are they trying exterminate the entire Serbian people?
edit on 8-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

almost all countries that have been infiltrated are "colonies"!

TPTB (the powers that be) use the word "exterminate" to demean any national heritage and assimilate the populations into a new culture that fits the financial and power agendas. i would guess they are trying to "assimilate" the entire region into one money funnel.

one (older) example (1 of hundreds) would be the North American and South American Indian nations that have been completely "colonized" and generally "exterminated" as their original heritages have been all but wiped out over hundreds of years.

if they wanted to really "exterminate", they would be destroying all the money sources!

the patterns have been similar for thousands of years!

check this thread if you haven't already. the opening page has interesting theories.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the thread is almost a year old ... with close to 190 pages!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do not insult me and my nation with your ignorance.
Go on youtube, watch videos all of these protests and please find me some neo nazi protesters?
You see, i went on few of these protests and i couldn't see more then 5-10 of them. So i wonder where did you get your info? I would say majority od protesters is even "left" flanked. Only exception is protests that happend 26.02.2011. because that protest was organised by war veterans so you could say there was more right winged people. But then again no neo nazi protesters!

Also before you say something stupid like this go read thread i started (More riots in Europe!), i explained the situation pretty well there. No neo nazi protests, no right winged parties, no thompson, no leader...
edit on 9/3/11 by dario86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

Originally posted by xuenchen

reply to post by DevilJin

I would pin it as a legitamate theory. What you describe is evident through out Serbia and its populace. It has been contrinualy pinned up as the "bad guy", the traditional Cyrilic alphabet now shares space with the contempary Latin or Latinica alphabet amongst road signs through out the country. But the question is, why Serbia? Is this simply a matter of control? As Serbs are commonly stubborn and relentless. What is the significance that Serbia plays in the George Soros agenda?

as Soros and His bosses are wealth driven, its all about natural resource exploits as well as the central bank/currency agendas.

in short: control all the financial resources.

heres a couple of Rothschild links that mention Serbia
(ignore the "Jewish" bashing)

www.dejanlucic.net...

www.realjewnews.com...

edit on 8-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

Serbia already has a privately owned controled central bank and currency, much like the U.S to my knowledge. Haven't their goals already been achieved? There is nothing much left to steal.

That's the key ... ""privately owned controlled central bank"" ...

probably just like the U.S. and all other countries!

the central banks are NOT government agencies !!!

they are in fact NGO's that manipulate a country's money and banking.

only a couple of countries in the whole world don't have them yet!

all are connected to the Bank of England and run by London.

even Cuba and Mongolia are "under control"!

Their "goals" are met only when they have milked everything dry.

the banks are usually only the starting point.

by controlling the banks, "new" money is created out of thin air by expanding the economy with loans and inflationary printing i.e. "legal" counterfeiting!

remember that these outsiders are not loyal to any nation.

the big corporations and NGO's involved are mostly U.S. and U.K. originated.

the "profits" mostly do not stay "in house" ... the money transfers out of the country through "world" banks like the BIS and IMF. importing and exporting are tightly controlled to achieve this.

it can take many decades or longer to force an abandonment by TPTB. sometimes a disaster will do it, but even then, they will find ways to exploit anything that's left!

this is a very deep and complicated subject as you can see.....many details exist.

the entire region is under assault by TPTB.

edit on 9-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do not insult me and my nation with your ignorance.
Go on youtube, watch videos all of these protests and please find me some neo nazi protesters?
You see, i went on few of these protests and i couldn't see more then 5-10 of them. So i wonder where did you get your info? I would say majority od protesters is even "left" flanked. Only exception is protests that happend 26.02.2011. because that protest was organised by war veterans so you could say there was more right winged people. But then again no neo nazi protesters!

Also before you say something stupid like this go read thread i started (More riots in Europe!), i explained the situation pretty well there. No neo nazi protests, no right winged parties, no thompson, no leader...

is it possible that the media is "beefing up" the nazi thing?

it makes sense that would use an "old time" idea to spread disinformation.

those of us in other countries have been hearing about Croatian Nazis in some news reports!

I always was suspicious ...

remember that "foreigners" are behind all your trouble over there!

keep fighting! let YOUR opinions be heard in a truthful way.

by the way, my Grandfather was born in Croatia in the year 1887!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We have a few extreme right winged parties. They also organized some protests few months ago but none supported them. Not even 100 people came to these protests!!! So theory about neo Nazi protests is clearly one big lie! I don't know who is spreading it but its a LIE!

Today we have protests where everyone is participating, both left and right winged people. But I would say there's more left winged people! Also these protests are against the system and all parties that stole form us, its not about getting another party to rule the country.

Also youth its not alone on the streets! For example on protests that happened 6.3.2011. there was about 10000 people and at least 50% of people was more than 40 years old. But while protesting we usually walk all over the town, that day we walked 15-20 kilometers! So after some time older people got tired and they went home before the end of protests so on the end there was about 5000-6000 people and most of them were students.
This could be the reason that some media reports young people protesting!

Our media is influenced by politicians. They always lie about the real number of protesters and they like to show only bad parts of protests. For example, on one protests which also had about 10000 protesters few people verbally insulted the police and our media talked only about that.
But since we started protesting in front of our national media house they started to be a bit more objective. Our politicians didn't like that so they banned facebook and twitter at national television headquarters.

If you really want to know more please do check my posts in other thread like I already said. I wrote few long posts with many details. I wrote about past and why we have left and right winged people and I wrote a lot about this protests and why I think they are not influenced by anyone!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Thats exactly how it would play out too! ( Left kick cemetery
)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I am very surprised. You mention Soros a lot
in this thread and have some very good evidence
to post and yet, none of the left wing Soros fan boys
attack you like they attacked me in my Soros
threads. I wonder why that is?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I am very surprised. You mention Soros a lot
in this thread and have some very good evidence
to post and yet, none of the left wing Soros fan boys
attack you like they attacked me in my Soros
threads. I wonder why that is?

That's a good question!

I've been waiting.

They must be busy doing whatever else that they do!

by the way, have you looked at the drama on this thread:

I don't recall seeing any posts from you there....

it's a good one! especially the first half!

have a look when ya get time.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
We have a few extreme right winged parties. They also organized some protests few months ago but none supported them. Not even 100 people came to these protests!!! So theory about neo Nazi protests is clearly one big lie! I don't know who is spreading it but its a LIE!

Today we have protests where everyone is participating, both left and right winged people. But I would say there's more left winged people! Also these protests are against the system and all parties that stole form us, its not about getting another party to rule the country.

Also youth its not alone on the streets! For example on protests that happened 6.3.2011. there was about 10000 people and at least 50% of people was more than 40 years old. But while protesting we usually walk all over the town, that day we walked 15-20 kilometers! So after some time older people got tired and they went home before the end of protests so on the end there was about 5000-6000 people and most of them were students.
This could be the reason that some media reports young people protesting!

Our media is influenced by politicians. They always lie about the real number of protesters and they like to show only bad parts of protests. For example, on one protests which also had about 10000 protesters few people verbally insulted the police and our media talked only about that.
But since we started protesting in front of our national media house they started to be a bit more objective. Our politicians didn't like that so they banned facebook and twitter at national television headquarters.

If you really want to know more please do check my posts in other thread like I already said. I wrote few long posts with many details. I wrote about past and why we have left and right winged people and I wrote a lot about this protests and why I think they are not influenced by anyone!

I would agree with you all the way here.

I think it's safe to assume that the Soros - Google - media - political entities are hard at work to keep everybody confused over there.

Good information!

Thank You.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

some more interesting facts are in this post from another thread ... some more about how They "keep the fires burning"!

Great Thread by the way .. it's progressing well!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

and it looks like that region of the world has been "infiltrated" since at least Roman times!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
and here we see more involvement by Soros in an article from Nov 2009 ::::

Military actions in Yugoslavia

Plans of military aggression in Eastern Europe were developed at meetings of the International Affairs Counsel and Trilateral Commission. These institutions made a decision to punish the Serbs for their disobedience to the world's elite rules. The Serbs' major guilt is pursuing national interests and attempts to maintain national integrity and Orthodox religion. The Serbs were the only European people who managed to keep national government that opposed the world's elite dictatorship.

Military actions in Yugoslavia were a big move in establishing the NWO. Millions of people suffered and tens of thousand got killed during multiple bombardments. It's important to note that the weapons used in Yugoslavia were those forbidden by international conventions. The economy of the country was destroyed.

Invasion of NATO troops was an action aimed at gradual devastation of the country and the following transfer of its territories to neighboring states.

G.Soros, one of the NWO leaders said a month after the bombardments that the Balkans should go under the protection of the European Counsel. As a result of reconstruction the region would be divided into Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Croatia and Montenegro. This operation was a sort of a test-drive for Russia's reconstruction. Secret support of anti-Russian gangs in Chechnya, Dagestan and other southern region in Russia as well as CIA sponsored Taliban aim at tearing away rich in oil Russian territories rich and assigning to this region a role of Russian Kosovo.

www.savethemales.ca...

george_moneybags_soros.jpg

Summary of Oleg Platonov, "Russia's Crown of Thorns- Secret History of Freemasonry" 1731-1996 (1996) Part 3

by "Sonja" in Moscow

Masonic financial frauds

George Soros (left) was the brain behind every big financial fraud completed in Russia in the 90s. He was behind many Russian political functionaries - Chubais, Gaidar, Burbulis and others, who were key figures of so-called privatization which resulted in the transfer into the ownership of international financial swindlers of the biggest part of Russian national properties. Five hundred privatized Russian enterprises with the real cost of 200 billion dollars were bargained away for as little as 7,2 billion dollars and became legal properties of foreign companies and front structures.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I am from Croatia and I was on 4 protest. Lot of you telling nonsens like "croats are nazi" and other.

HDZ, a governmant party is mafia (and it was mafia from 1990. They just take advantage of moment in war then) and because of that people are on the street.

It is too long story....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dario86

Short but correct.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by dario86

And alot of these Croatian rioters are Neo Nazis, believe me i know i have been to Croatia i have heard on the radio or Marko Perković aka Thompson Neo Nazi was at the one of these protest sites, where he not wanted the current government to be removed but used anti Serbian slurs statements.

60% Croatia is full of Pro Nazi supporters

That is nonsens. That is like someone say that 60% of germans are nazi because Hitler wanted to make "big germany" or serbs are nazi because they are chetniks. Just nonsens.
I am Croat, and I am from Zagreb, and I was on protest and look, I'm not neo nazi. I'm more left oriented.
Everywhere we can find nationalists in nazi-skinhead but that is not character of all nation.
You have been to Croatia for how long? 7, 10 days?
M.P. aka Thompson is ultra right nationalist, that is correct but he is not picture of all croats. What about HP (Hladno Pivo, croatian punk-rock band)? I dont like M.P.Thompson. They are not nationalists. Or our president, central-left oriented, came from SDP (Social Democratic Party).

Today war is stil fresh so ofcourse we have people from war and because before war was communism (ex Yugoslavia where people didn't have rights like now) they are more national oriented but that do not makes them neo nazi.

And now about protests. On protests were people from 10 years with their parents to 70year old people. Is ten old year kid neo nazi? What the #? Do you know what is going on here? No you dont.

People are on street because they want the current government to be removed because they are maffia. They just want to control people to take them money. People are hungry, they look at trash to find food, lots of families lost ther jobs because govermant, HDZ are maffia.

So if you do not know what is going on then it is better just to shut the # up. ok?

I am sorry on mistakes in my english and hard word but what I read here is nonsens.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Croat

If you can find just read tekst of Jeffery T. Kuhner (Washington Times) about HDZ govermant and Jadranka Kosor....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

reply to post by dario86

And alot of these Croatian rioters are Neo Nazis, believe me i know i have been to Croatia i have heard on the radio or Marko Perković aka Thompson Neo Nazi was at the one of these protest sites, where he not wanted the current government to be removed but used anti Serbian slurs statements.

could it be that the pro nazis

are being "incited" by George Soros agendas?

maybe the internet is being used too?

I don't know if that's true, but I've read a couple of articles pointing the blame of Anti-Serbian rhetoric on Soros and that he has NGOs all working on destroying Serbian culture and traditions. I'll find the articles and post them.

Don't forget that Serbs are those who attack Croatia and that Serbia had idea of "big Serbia".
Don't forget that it is not only Croatian Nazi in WW II kill people. Serbs had their chetniks.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by dario86

could it be that the pro nazis

are being "incited" by George Soros agendas?

maybe the internet is being used too?

@ Agent_USA_SupporterI am unfortunately able to confirm that there is an intense national pride, and rampant racism through out Croatia. They are one of the few nations who have a large population that still promote Nazism. Although I would argue that 60% is an overstatement.

Would anyone be able to elaborate on George Soros motives, behind sponsoring such protests. It wouldn't be difficult to be able to obtain control of the Neo Nazi FC Dynamo soccer holigans with minimal rescources allocated to the cause. But what would his goals be if this is the case?

I'd like to add that from the minimal foorage I have seen on these protests and riots, soccer hooligans and neo nazi's appear to be the minority amongst the protestors. The protestors have legitamate grievances with their political system, as it is deeply corrupt.
edit on 8-3-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

Nazism is forbidden in Croatia. Police stop and arrested neonazi acters. There is one of problems and that is HSP (Croatian Party of Rights - en.wikipedia.org... ) because they are right and some of them ultra right oriented but they are not big party.

FG Dinamo is not neo nazi, but it is true that there is groups of neo nazi hooligans, that is correct. And it is correct that neo nazi's are minority amongst the protestors.
It is true that protestors have legitamate grievances with their political system, as it is deeply corrupt. I sad that HDZ pary is maffia that destroyed Croatia.
Here isn't sad that one of maffia head is Ivo Sanader who is in jail in Austria.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Another case of the minority, the young people who take to the streets, trying to effect change with no plan.
Soros and his like are sittin back on the safety of their yachts waiting to rape these countries of anything they got left.
There is no way anyone can argue that 10,000 people make up a majority. There is no proof that a majority supports them, or they would be out in the streets with them from day one, not weeks later and still no sign of them.
When I see someone citing data that eighty something percent supports this or that I just gotta laugh at how bold these high society philanthropists who are really behind all this unrest are, and at how dumb all these people are for following along like rodents being led by the pied piper.
edit on 8-3-2011 by TinfoilTP because: grammar

10 000 on street are minority but majority support us. if anyone know croatian or translate croatian then look at this:

danas.net.hr...

www.business.hr...

www.tinolovka-news.com...

www.bankamagazine.hr...

and so on.

Peple are scared for their yobs and their own situation. And 10 000 are only in Zagreb, what about other towns.... But you will see, you will see.... there will be more on the streets....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

read this, or translate...

danas.net.hr...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join