It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

picture of being manifesting in crystal skull

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Always have had a fascination with stones and crystals , i started collecting them since young age . last few years i started experimenting with orgonite , made some various types of busters . Since i have the place surrounded with orgone energy i get strange effects when taking pictures from my crystal skulls . the effects are first of all that the orgonite seems to attract light , i might place a candle on the other side of the room when taking pictures of the orgonite u will see the candlelight will be visable in the picture like a beam going through the orgone . i have about 100 of these strange pictures where i can see eyes , visualisation , orbs and electricity . anyway i will start with 1 picture that struck me because i really got the impression something was looking at me , it doesent seem human more some catlike features ( i read later pleiadians are discribed with catlike features ) . i will upload the original picture here and one i adjusted in colour and size . rest of my pictures i will upload to my ats mediasection for those interested . In the picture u will see two almondshaped eyes , catlike nose,ears,mouth if u look very closely u can see pupils , eyelashes and something that looks like a headdress.

here is adjusted in colour abit

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Nice skulls

try to look in their eyes for a few minute
they will speak to you

i see a grey alien face reflecting in the right side of the skull (second picture)
edit on 3/8/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

If it reminds me of anything, it is Jabba the Hutt.

It is weird how the mind works, so that the same reflections look like different thing to different people.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Much like a cloud can look like a Bunny Rabbit or a Rapist Clown depending on your personality :/ I see the latter, clouds frighten me.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

No, The skull is reflecting the table *slaps forehead*...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
S+F,very interesting, could somebody please tell me how to find the OP's mediasection to view the other photos!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Something you might want to do is make yourself a lightbox and take some pictures of your skulls using that. That would go a long way towards eliminating the possibility of these "manifestations" just being reflections of the skull's surroundings, which, at this point, is my opinion of what you have going on here.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That thing between the two skulls , is that a water bong ?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

here's one with the candlelight

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

damn !! u caught me

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec63e1 4a3d23.jpg[/atsimg]i know there are effects u can get with camera shuttertimes . i just find it strange the light always goes straight thru the orgone . people who are experts in photography are free to give me more details , i did not alter these pictures

edit on 8-3-2011 by yets777 because: add

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

I showed the first pic to someone who really has an eye for this stuff and this is how many faces she found...whatever you are doing, you are doing it right! The next dimension is like a mirror image of ours except our physics dont apply...the mirroring effect plus who knows what else is allowing them to be visable in this dimension!! Way to Go!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hybridkate

could u have a look at this one , i see 2 faces in the skull ; something reptilian and something that looks more like a monkey , its strange that there is a disstortion in the form of the crystal skull cos the side is normaly round, i cant acces the link u put up but im interested to see results and further details from your friend . thank you for your kind remarks

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

u need to sign up to ats membership for that i think, but i will upload some more to this post for you

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Let's see - a room full of shiny things, glass/crystal, candles, a flash from a camera, etc and you are surprised by these different light anomalies?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

uhm no , i said i was surprised by the forms and direction of these light anomalities , details of the eyes ect . I allready had people from a group doing studies on paranormal expieriences look in to these pictures , they tested the original pics on shuttertime and fact if i altered or not and they told me that it was strange because mostly the effects u get wont give same result or direction each time . i have about 50pics with light going through the orgonite , i took pictures of these beams blocked by myself going over my shoulder to the orgone . i once had my back to the television taking a picture and subtitles from it allover the object .

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
it is my believe orgonite filters light,air,vibration,energy and who knows what else , i took pictures in absolute darkness with or without flash , candlelight , ledlight always the same pattern returns . when i im further away from house i return to have normal pictures . i took pictures of my kids and they both had like an etheric body coming out of there physical body wich didnt look like a copy of how they looked a.t.m. they had different emotions and appearance.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

A beautiful beautiful collection of crystals and skulls ... thank you for giving us the opportunity to view them.

I see the anomoly that you are speaking of in the first photograph but as someone else mentioned ... you should look into the eyes of the skulls for a few minutes ... as their current 'keeper' the message they hold will be for you.

Woody

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

i meditate with them , i can feel there vibrationfrequency , images i have never received so far without camera. thanks for the tip. do i need to focus on the eyes or make a point on the thirth eye?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Yes, many faces with many stories to tell. Have you thought of using different thought? Think of an object or location and see what comes forward.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join