It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face to Face with Dr. Niels Harrit: "There is no doubt that this building was taken down in a contr

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 000063

I started with the premises that there were explosives planted, and that the bad guys who planted them were either competent or incompetent. There is no way for the explosives to be planted undetected, go off without a problem, or be missed by the bomb-sniffing dogs and forensic experts who saw the debris pile.

This is your opinion and not a proven fact.

IM, demo charges are extremely loud, and extremely powerful. Remember,

Your opinion.

they have to cut steel instantly

Are we to assume that you believe we do not possess this kind of technologies?

At the minimum, they would be loud enough to cause hearing damage on the ground outside the Towers,

Again, this is your opinion, your beliefs. What kind of hearing damage are you talking about?

The firefighters and police you misquote would exhibit signs of barotrauma.

I never “misquoted” my own sources. Please prove that “I misquoted” about the Firefighters and police? If you cannot then we will assume you are making up fallacies against the credible evidence that I presented earlier, and if that is the case then you are not debating anyone in here if you have to make up fallacies.

The people who were inside the towers would also have signs of that trauma.

They did, apparently you have not watched the News on the morning of 911 there were plenty of videos of injured people there were plenty of people in the hospital just from the burns from the explosions from being inside the WTC.

And Truthers claim that thousands of these explosives detonated in less than a minute without any pressure wave, unlike the windows shattered for blocks around by the Oklahoma City bomb, which would've been smaller, along with people bleeding from the ears.

I have never heard of anyone making that claim. Please point out any (Truthers) on ATS that has made that accusation? I bet you cant?

Remember, things explode in fires. Take your average tin of baked beans, pop it in a hypothetical oven, and heat it up. It'll probably explode. If you don't want to risk your kitchen, call your local fire department and ask them if things can explode in fires without actually being explosives. When they tell you "yes", call another department. Call every one you can afford, and they'll tell you that explosions in fires are not necessarily indicative of fires.

I agree that objects do explode in office fires, however how do you explain the entire core columns exploding, clearly you can’t say someone left some cans of hair spray on every floor that was powerfully enough to weaken the steel core columns? Remember the steel in the WTC was tested to withstand heat up to 2500 degree for many hours, yet jet fuel burns at 1500 degrees, so what weaken all the steel in the WTC in less than an hour after planes struck the Towers? Please don’t tell me hairspray or cans of spray paint? We are talking about 110 floors, every floor Joyce breaking simultaneously from corner to corner, while hurling tones of heavy steel beams weighing thousands of tones, over 500 feet away in every direction and into other buildings. Care to explain what caused this, if it wasn't demolition?

Then call a demo company and ask them if people can be hurt or killed if they are feet from thousands of detonating charges, even if it's not pointed at them. They'll tell you yes. Call another company. As many as you can afford.

What evidence do you have to how many detonation charges were planted if that was what was used and to what type they were? Truthers have no proof of this yet, so where are you getting your info from?

This is not some sort of "excuse". I want you to actively go and gather facts from the people who would know about these things

Apparently you need to check your facts before you start assuming everyone ( all Truthers ) are wrong, just reading your posts, ( answers) tells me that you have done very little research on the Topic and apparently lack the understanding of the physics’ and the science that has been proven by the experts.

edit on 14-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElBraapo
I'm not trying to be insulting, but this 911 stuff drives me a little bit crazy. You don't have to be a wizard to know what brought down the buildings.. Dude, it was a couple of huge jets, loaded to the gills with jet fuel. Sometimes, there is no conspiracy. The truth is right there, like it or not. Some crazed extremists carried out their very well thought out plot and destruction ensued. IMO.
edit on 8-3-2011 by ElBraapo because: content

Wow a plane hit building 7? (Sarcasm)

Building 7, set to control demo = all buildings set to demo

Building 7, failure to investigate = who is responsible.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by bluesman1955
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Three Buildings Collapsed In Their Own Footprint. Have You Ever Seen Controlled Demolition Of Huge Buildings ?
It Takes Months Of Planning To Bring Down One Building In It's Own Footprint Without Damaging The Surrounding Buildings.You Must Know The Stress Points.The Exact Placement Of The Explosives.There Are Many Factors Involved In Demelotion And That Doesnt Always Go As Planned Even After Months Of Planning.
So We Have Three Buildings Come Down In Their Footprint.
WOW Those Guys With The TWO Planes Did An Amazing Feat And An Awful One Also.
Just Using Jet Fuel.
Also It Is Unbelieveable That They Could Bring Down Building 7 Without Even Touching It.
Talk About Weirdness.

*cough* *cough* Towers hit unlike any other skyscraper *cough* *cough* damage was never seen before, caused unexpected results.

*cough* WTC 7 was hit was debris and burned for 7 hours *cough* le *cough!*

Honestly, I've been trying to ignore 9/11 threads, but come on! You're just spouting the same rhetoric that has no sense behind it! Think before you type, and I'll be off again before the Truthers come to attempt to burn me at the stake for being a blasphemer and heretic to the cause. I will not be silenced! *runs*

You my friend are 1 of the 87%, incapable of Independent thought, nice regurgitation by the way. I have enclosed a link to continue your "cough cough" research.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Steel was tested to withstand 2500 degrees for several hours
BS!!!!

Care to expalin that using this graph!!

In case you cant read a GRAPH it wouldn't have much strength (almost ZERO) would it!!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Source please? Anyone can conjure a graph.
Is there a reason you left out the source? Perhaps it is from one of those debunking websites that support the OS and ridicules all theories.

edit on 17-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Source please? Anyone can conjure a graph.
Is there a reason you left out the source? Perhaps it is from one of those debunking websites that support the OS and ridicules all theories.

edit on 17-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

Sorry but we leave that kind of stuff to YOU GUYS ,it is info from STEEL manufacturers!!!!

Now do you think I would post some info that I could not verify
its mainly people with NO construction experience that use dubious sites, you know the kind of site that claims BS like, steel was tested to 2500 degrees for x amount of hours! did you NOT THINK of checking the claim before posting it and making yourself look stupid
I prefer to look at the academic sites or manufacturers sites for my info when possible.

So have a good dig through this fill your boots with some REAL KNOWLEDGE!

www.mace.manchester.ac.uk...

From site above

The test results show that carbon steel begins to lose strength at temperatures above 300°C and reduces in strength at a steady rate up to 800°C.

Strength reduction graph from British Steel

See the REAL problem with 9/11 is neither side can know 100% what effects the impact , fuel explosion and fires had on the structures.

Tens of thousands of Stuctural Engineers around the world DONT see anything suspicious but joe public sometimes WANTS to see something suspicious thats why we have so many conspiracy theories about so many things on the net.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Now do you think I would post some info that I could not verify
its mainly people with NO construction experience that use dubious sites, you know the kind of site that claims BS like, steel was tested to 2500 degrees for x amount of hours! did you NOT THINK of checking the claim before posting it and making yourself look stupid
I prefer to look at the academic sites or manufacturers sites for my info when possible.

So have a good dig through this fill your boots with some REAL KNOWLEDGE!

Your information is wrong.
firefightersfor911truth.org...

Why don’t you read what these experts have to say, since many of these firemen were there?

Perhaps you are trying to appeal your nonsense to ignorant ATS readers; however I am not one of them.
So you are convince jet fuel and some office fires brought down three WTC. See this is where you begin to show your ignorance.

The problem you have is two of the WTC fell one hour after the planes stuck the building. There is nothing hot enough to weaken the WTC steel” in one hour,” not jet fuel, not office fires, and even with the firer proofing scraped away and raw steel were exposed, it still wouldn’t get weak enough in just one hour.

The WTC were over designed and where designed to with stand multiple airplane impacts ( Boeing 707s ) at the same time, and in the worst case the WTC could have burnt from top to bottom, every floor could be gutted by fire, however the building would not have collapsed, much less toppled over. This information come from the designers of the WTC, this is not just my opinion.
edit on 20-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Lets see you WANTED proof re the 2500 degree quote gave you proof FROM A STEEL MANUFACTURER and what did you come back with exactly, lets see, ah what some firemen think well mate when I left school 30+ years ago my first job was in the DESIGN/DRAWING OFFFICE of guess what a Structural Steelwork company !
30+ years in the construction industry on projects daily costing from a few thousand £ to £100m+ .

Whats your expertise re this!

You questioned my graph I gave you proof, what do you hit back with NOTHING! because you CANT!
THE TRUTH HURTS MATE!!!

The cordington fire tests showed that temperatures in an average office fire can reach 700+c in 20 mins
please get you info right, one tower was one hour the South Tower the second one hit, the North Tower about 1 and a half hours.

Although the South Tower was hit second it fell first it had a greater load above the impact point!!!

Just because some site with the same belief/cause as you prints information it doesn't mean its correct
if I have not seen or heard some stated information before I tend to double check it before using it suggest you do the same from now on.

So come on were is your evidence re your 2500 degree quote ah thats right YOU HAVE NONE!!!

edit on 21-6-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2011 by wmd_2008 because: parapraph added

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Lets see you WANTED proof re the 2500 degree quote gave you proof FROM A STEEL MANUFACTURER and what did you come back with exactly, lets see, ah what some firemen think well mate when I left school 30+ years ago my first job was in the DESIGN/DRAWING OFFFICE of guess what a Structural Steelwork company !

Nice to know you believe all the eyewitness are liars, I noticed how you avoid what they went on the record as witnessing. You have proved absolutely nothing, especially to how the WTC entire steel structure weaken from corner to corner and exploded perfectly from side to side, while blasting thousands of tons of steel up in the air and over 500 feet in every direction. If you deny that this did not happen, then you are lying to yourself.

You questioned my graph I gave you proof, what do you hit back with NOTHING! because you CANT!
THE TRUTH HURTS MATE!!!

The Truth is what you want it to be, and the fact is your imaginary truth is not the truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I like how you totally avoid talking about your own comment YOU claimed that the steel was tested to 2500 degress, I posted a link that proves it couldn't do that so do you want to explain to everyone reading these posts were you got your mistaken info are is that to much for you to cope with, it seems so!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join