It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face to Face with Dr. Niels Harrit: "There is no doubt that this building was taken down in a contr

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
vimeo.com...
This is a very absorbing video! I have made some notes also:

To accompany this information you need to checkout Kevin Ryan, another Chemist, and his article and video - Access to the Towers

Dr Niels Harrit claims nano-thermite has been found in the dust collected by the three twosers that came done on 9/11.

Nano-thermite is only produced in the big military institutions in the world.Nano-thermite is seen by them as being "explosions of the future..smaller, cheaper, and nastier than the old time explosives.

Nano-technology is built from bottom to top--from atom upwards.

Dr Niels Harret says that although they know nano-thermite was used "we still do not know where nano-thermite fitted into the controlled demolition scheme"

Ie., he means other devices very may well have been used as well as nano-thermite.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm not trying to be insulting, but this 911 stuff drives me a little bit crazy. You don't have to be a wizard to know what brought down the buildings.. Dude, it was a couple of huge jets, loaded to the gills with jet fuel. Sometimes, there is no conspiracy. The truth is right there, like it or not. Some crazed extremists carried out their very well thought out plot and destruction ensued. IMO.
edit on 8-3-2011 by ElBraapo because: content

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElBraapo
I'm not trying to be insulting, but this 911 stuff drives me a little bit crazy. You don't have to be a wizard to know what brought down the buildings.. Dude, it was a couple of huge jets, loaded to the gills with jet fuel. Sometimes, there is no conspiracy. The truth is right there, like it or not. Some crazed extremists carried out their very well thought out plot and destruction ensued. IMO.

Says the sheeple getting his/her information from the television and refuses to investigate all the anomalies and coincidences, conveniences and outright failure of an investigation.

Careful, your line is moving rather quick.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElBraapo

I understand you're not trying to be insulting, but it is a little insulting to tell us all that were all crazy for not believing "a couple of huge jets loaded with fuel" brought down a building they didn't touch.

WTC 7 anyone?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ok, the steel framed buildings collapsed by airplane with jet fuel. I'll buy that. If I have to.

But please, explain building 7?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Ok, the steel framed buildings collapsed by airplane with jet fuel. I'll buy that. If I have to.

Well, if you take time to watch the video I linked you to above OP, you will hear that Dr Niels Harrit claims he first also accepted the OS, but then in 2007 was sent some DVDs, the had a picture of an Iceberg on front (tip of the icebergg) and he had assumed they were about global warming. When he eventually watched them he only then found OUT about WCT 7, and he was astonished because the media in Denmark had not said anything about T7, as you know others hadn't really focussed much on that tower, and yet THAT tower really amazed him and made him deeply question the OS, because if the tale was 'passenger jets brought down the twin towers' what about WT7, and this is where his investigation began.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey

Well, if you take time to watch the video I linked you to above OP, you will hear that Dr Niels Harrit claims he first also accepted the OS, but then in 2007 was sent some DVDs, the had a picture of an Iceberg on front (tip of the icebergg) and he had assumed they were about global warming. When he eventually watched them he only then found OUT about WCT 7, and he was astonished because the media in Denmark had not said anything about T7, as you know others hadn't really focussed much on that tower, and yet THAT tower really amazed him and made him deeply question the OS, because if the tale was 'passenger jets brought down the twin towers' what about WT7, and this is where his investigation began.

You do know that shadowfax was debunking ElBraapo (sp?), not you right?
Just making sure we're on the same page.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

One of the most destructive forces in the natural world - fire.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

vimeo.com...

To accompany this information you need to checkout Kevin Ryan, another Chemist, and his article and video - Access to the Towers

Dr Niels Harrit claims nano-thermite has been found in the dust collected by the three twosers that came done on 9/11.

Nano-thermite is only produced in the big military institutions in the world.Nano-thermite is seen by them as being "explosions of the future..smaller, cheaper, and nastier than the old time explosives.

Either Dr. Harrit is lying, or you are lying. I read Jones'/Harrit's report and nowhere does it say they found thermite or even nano-thermite. It says they found thermitic material consisting of aluminum granules along with iron oxide granules, both of which were found naturally within the towers in massive quantities. Aluminum granules and iron oxide granules are by definitition thermitic so it's as unremarkable as claiming traces of accelerants were found at a oil refinery.

When Dr. Harret himself admits...

"Dr Niels Harret says that although they know nano-thermite was used "we still do not know where nano-thermite fitted into the controlled demolition scheme"

...It's an open admission he wants to believe there's a connection but not even he can back the claim up with anything. From here on in, everything else is speculation and/or outright make believe.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

"Dr Niels Harret says that although they know nano-thermite was used "we still do not know where nano-thermite fitted into the controlled demolition scheme"

...It's an open admission he wants to believe there's a connection but not even he can back the claim up with anything. From here on in, everything else is speculation and/or outright make believe.

Simple minded statement. You have a lot of those.

It couldn't mean that he hasn't put together his theory of what happened yet and wont rush to one based on assumptions. You know...ASSUMPTIONS...the same word used by NIST in their report.

Of course, it couldn't mean a plethora of other things either. Right?..............RIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHT!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

It couldn't mean that he hasn't put together his theory of what happened yet and wont rush to one based on assumptions. You know...ASSUMPTIONS...the same word used by NIST in their report

Uh....wasn't their whole super-duper nano thermite paper predicated on the assumption that the towers appeared to have been the subject of controlled demolition and the remainder of that essay was dedictated to finding facts that would support the hypothesis? You know - the good old pseudo-scientific method.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by DIDtm

It couldn't mean that he hasn't put together his theory of what happened yet and wont rush to one based on assumptions. You know...ASSUMPTIONS...the same word used by NIST in their report

Uh....wasn't their whole super-duper nano thermite paper predicated on the assumption that the towers appeared to have been the subject of controlled demolition and the remainder of that essay was dedictated to finding facts that would support the hypothesis? You know - the good old pseudo-scientific method.

Is that what you call it?
They had questions, Pondered those questions. Investigated what could be the answer to those questions. Came to a conclusion.
Now they are attempting to put the pieces together.

Kind of like any investigation on any crime in the world.

You can call it what you want in order to make it sound silly. It doesn't refute the fact that it's still science.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Nano-thermite is seen by them as being ....

....as being a way to gain celebrity status amongst conspiracy theorists.

Even if he found nano-thermite he still has to explain how it managed to collapse the building at the exact spot in which the floor was severely buckling from fire damage.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Nano-thermite is seen by them as being ....

....as being a way to gain celebrity status amongst conspiracy theorists.

Even if he found nano-thermite he still has to explain how it managed to collapse the building at the exact spot in which the floor was severely buckling from fire damage.

I worry that many here have not watched the video? it helps
He explains what nano-thermite does, and how it is both incendiary and explosive, and how it slices metal.

And again. He is constantly asking you to keep in mind the mystery of WTC7 which is connected with the other towers regarding the use of nano-thermite which he claims is NOT some dissociated parts that are a fusion of alluminium and rust, but definate nano-thermite. He makes an anlogy about the difference. Check it out
Dr Niels Harrit claims a long 40 odd years as Chemist, so I am assuming he has credentials for this?
edit on 8-3-2011 by zimishey because: added text

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

vimeo.com...

Either Dr. Harrit is lying, or you are lying. I read Jones'/Harrit's report and nowhere does it say they found thermite or even nano-thermite. It says they found thermitic material consisting of aluminum granules along with iron oxide granules, both of which were found naturally within the towers in massive quantities. Aluminum granules and iron oxide granules are by definitition thermitic so it's as unremarkable as claiming traces of accelerants were found at a oil refinery.

I like how they say, They know nano-thermite was used. Just don't know how the hell it worked.

Yeah that is very scientific. Funny how they can't still explain how the stuff cant even stay lit throughout the reaction. Or completing combustion.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Is that what you call it?

Yep, thats what you call it. Pseudo-science. Or Voodoo science.

They had questions, Pondered those questions. Investigated what could be the answer to those questions. Came to a conclusion.
Now they are attempting to put the pieces together.

Well, in a nutshell here's the scientific method:
1) Make an observation of phenomena without any known explanation and confirm the observation.
2) Construct a hypothesis to explain what was observed.
3) Construct a test to confirm or deny the hypothesis.
4) Conduct the test
5) Observe the reuslts.
6) Repeat the test and observe again.
7) Construct a conclusion based on the observed test results.

Kind of like any investigation on any crime in the world.

No, not really. They are inventing a whole new crime.

You can call it what you want in order to make it sound silly.

It is silly, I am giving it the benefit of the doubt calling it pseudo-science.

It doesn't refute the fact that it's still science.

Yes it does, and no, its not.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Simple minded statement. You have a lot of those.

It couldn't mean that he hasn't put together his theory of what happened yet and wont rush to one based on assumptions. You know...ASSUMPTIONS...the same word used by NIST in their report.

Of course, it couldn't mean a plethora of other things either. Right?..............RIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHT!

Your childish attempt at character assassination side, you haven't provided a single thing that disproves anything I said- the towers were a gigantic source of aluminum and iron oxide which is the most obvious explanation for the material that was found. Harrit admits he doesn't know boo on how the materials got there or how they relate to the collapse, meaning that he's making it up entirely on his own that they even were responsible for the collapse to begin with. Likewise, you're making it up entirely on your own that he ever actually will know boo about how the materials supposedly relate to the collapse. These are not assumptions; they are the inconvenient facts of your situation that you don't want to acknowledge.

Just how much make believe do you conspiracy people intend to shovel out willy nilly before you stop chasing these conspiracy daydreams of yours?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
I like how they say, They know nano-thermite was used. Just don't know how the hell it worked.

True, but it would be a mistake to believe Dr. Harrit is an idiot. He knows full well there is ZERO tangible proof that the buildings came down by controlled demolitions so all he and his bunch can do is present kinda-sorta evidence exactly like this, "thermitic material" report, so that he can make these accusations via innuendo without actually coming out and saying it. He makes impotent statements such as, "we don't know how it relates to the collapse yet", which is another way of saying he never will attempt to document how it relates to the collapse. He know that if he tries he'll have his butt handed back to him by those who know more about this than he does.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

Niels may have no doubts about controlled demolition of WTC 1 and 2. Many others that understand demolitions have doubts and Niels finding red paint in the dust is not proof of anything other than that Niels wants a little attention.
The Bentham paper is full of errors and poor analytical protocols and its conclusions are not justified.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

And again. He is constantly asking you to keep in mind the mystery of WTC7

WTC7 is not a mystery. This guy is not investigating anything. He's coming in with a presupposition and trying to make the facts fit his case. Hiding behind the credentials of "doctor" yet abandoning all scientific method and integrity should strike any rational person as being highly suspect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join