It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Lisa Nelson COREXIT BP OIL Spill Victim DIED On March 7, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheConspiracyChannel
They don't care if Corexit is highly toxic, it will just speed up their plans for the "relocation" (eradication) of people in the area so that they can turn it into an oil state. Apparently there is a project (backed by millions if not billions of $$) dealing with specifically that idea. I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory episode that deals with the oil spill and you'll know what i'm talking about.

You can find this episode, along with all episodes of said show on my blog, plus many more conspiracy videos and documentaries.

theconspiracychannel.blogspot.com...

Jesse Ventura full Season 2 : theconspiracychannel.blogspot.com... (it is episode 7 in the embedded video)

I have been thinking the same thing about "relocation/eradication" to turn area into Oil State/Area. We were discussing the New Madrid fault quakes and fraking (high pressure water injection) and I connected it with the earthquake on Ft Morgan/Mobile AL on Feb 18 2011 (3.8). Working with the reputed Naval Flood Zone Map:

(I added cities & colored dots)

We can see that the New Madrid Fault Zone is completely submerged under water. From Mobile & New Orleans all the way up to the Great Lakes. All of the Coastline; East, West & South. You can take this map and imagina all of the green under water. All of it.

Then in the Western Flood Zone The Great Basin completely fills. From Dan Diego CA water rushes in and up the Colorado River. On this map, the greens are mountains that hold the water like a bowl. The only part of California left are the Sierra Nevada Mountains, The Sierras hold back both the sea on the West side and the waters of the "bowl" on the East side. The interesting thing is The Great Basin floods even though it is between 500 -1000 Ft higher in elevation then the New Madrid flood zone.

Added together with Gulf Oil Spill Sickness, Katrina issues, and this map, I am very concerned.

Once the areas were flooded & the "undesirables" are gone who's gonna stop them from drilling right down through all that water? They could drill it easy. While the previous Poverty Map does not include many Coastal poor, I do think about the elderly especially here in FL and other coastal ways. People ask "Why would they want to kill off their /constituants/customers?" I'm not entirely sure but I do wonder if they have a plan to get rid of the poor and the elderly/sick. Fresh new start? No social programs; welfare, food stamps, medicaid, no Social Security, restructure taxation. I don't really know. Maybe they've polluted the Gulf so badly that they have to flood it. Blame a natural disaster. Explosion in the Gulf sends millions of gallons of water rushing up the Mississippi. The explosion sets off the New Madrid fault as it is situated just SE of the Mouth of the Miss. River and critical disaster occurs. What I have been trying to figure out is this could happen easily in the Eastern region but what causes millions of gallons of sea water to fill the Great Basin, especially with it's higher elevations? I am also pondering whether the coastal flooding stays flooded or only experiences a Tsunami type event.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
That's so sad..really heartbreaking to watch that video.

I think two of her symptoms may have been caused by, or at least worsened by the high dose prednisone she was on... It can cause something called moon face (yes that's the actual term doctors use) which is exactly how it sounds, the face gets all swelled up and round.
Another side effect is thin skin that's easily bruised. It's a pretty rough drug..
By the way, maybe I missed it, but did anyone say what the official cause of death was?

Edit:
Nevermind, I googled it and found out apparently she died from cancer

According to Mr. Cope, Ms. Nelson was not doing well after several trips to California for treatment. He had explained that she had inoperable cancer that doctors believe was triggered by her exposure to the oil and dispersant.

Link to article

edit on 9-3-2011 by Astrithr because: To add info

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

This was during the oil spill in Australia. Halliburton did the concreting and caused the explosion that occurred there.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just found this while looking for goods tweets. I follow Nature.org and this article link was the firstmost tweet when I loaded my Twitter homepage. Impact of Gulf Spills Underwater Disper sant Is Examined - NYTimes.com green.blogs.nytimes.com...
edit on 27-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: technical difficulties.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

i get so sick when i see people who have been abused by the goverment or by big corporations, they are trying to kill us off and what better way than to pollute the ocean with oil, then spray extreamly toxic dispersants in the air and on to the ocean, toxic cemicals are just that TOXIC. why does the goverment alow these cemicals to be used? its the money that they are getting paid, money and kick backs thats why

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

I was wondering how your friend was? The one that cleaned up the oil spill and got deathly ill....??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join