It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret FBI, CIA Documents and Sex Video Tapes Found At Egypt's Terror Police Headquarters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Secret FBI, CIA Documents and Sex Video Tapes Found At Egypt's Terror Police Headquarters

uk. gizmodo.com

Inside the dark quarters of Mubarak's terror police, an enraged population liberated prisoners still in their isolation cells, which were no larger than phone booths. In the process, they found torture devices, mountains of shredded documents, dozens of computers stripped from their hard drives and a stash of video tapes showing famous people—from actors to politicians, both Egyptians and from other countries—having sex. The videos were recorded by the secret police in hotel rooms. Nobody knows who stars in them yet, but I'm sure we will know about it very soon.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Wow! Just wow!!

Get ready for some shockwaves, the MSM is going to have a field day with this one if they actually get their hands on any of this information.

It goes on:

More worrying for the US government—unless they find some video of Hillary doing naughty things in her hotel room—are the FBI and CIA documents found in possesion of the Secret Police. They allegedly detail some of the collaboration between these agencies and Mubarak's secret terror force, which confirms some of the previous information published by Wikileaks.

-Kdial1

uk. gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yeah i made a thread about it earlier and with lots of sources. I know friends who were there and were themselves responsible for finding the documents concerning spying on mubarak and his family.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the army in Alex got shot at by State Security as they were shredding documents:

and a soldier fainted in cairo during clashes:

edit on 8-3-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Well put together thread! I am surprised you did not get more responses.

The thing I think that is going to send shockwaves is the videos of Politicians having sex.... I smell resignations

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Well put together thread! I am surprised you did not get more responses.

The thing I think that is going to send shockwaves is the videos of Politicians having sex.... I smell resignations

-Kdial1

That was a way for the gov to get rid of their opponents. They at 2005 released a sex tape of a business man because he was the competition to mubarak's son in taking business contracts. Such sex tapes are illegal and thus he ended up in prison. That was the BMW guy in egypt. Ive seen the video, everyone has, its really bad and boring just in case you were curious. Not sure who else they were blackmailing, foreign politicians? Would be interesting to know.

here is a facebook page for the doc leaks from state security or Amn Dawla in arabic: www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I am sure they most definitely have Foreign politicians, especially if they made this statement......

a stash of video tapes showing famous people—from actors to politicians, both Egyptians and from other countries—having sex.

The question is who? Extortion at the highest levels of government, no wonder the people were fed up. I am sure most countries use this tactic.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Wow to say the least i wonder how long till the # hits the fan. It makes me want to learn Egyptian just so i can understand everything in all these videos!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
Such sex tapes are illegal ... Ive seen the video

Good one. Anyway, I think that America might not be happy with this, if I understand it correctly. If there are documents there that the American Government considers to be important to be kept private, maybe they will soon go and help those rebels with their quest.. and at the same time acquire and destroy those documents they don't want published.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Its in the army's hands now unless some sneaky protesters managed to smuggle a tape or something. Not sure if we will ever know, the people that were there were mainly focused on the docs and probably didn't have a chance to look at the tapes. Keep in mind also State security liked to film the torture they did, over the last three years quiet a few leaked to youtube thats until the gov ordered them to take them down, not sure where they went. One I remember was of a young 20-something pretty woman getting electrocuted or something like that while dangling from a pole. Hard to describe.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Most of the politicians are probably European since they were more regular visitors to Egypt over the years.

I don't even want to think what Israel has....but let me tell you that would be the ultimate in intelligence of just about every single foreign leader and politician worldwide.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Another informative article:

english.aljazeera.net...

and omg lol:

Several Egyptians reported finding a whole room full of what appeared to be sex tapes. A photo posted on Twitter showed one tape labelled: "Sexual encounter between a Kuwaiti princess and an Egyptian man."

El-Shamy said protesters found a closet full of "belly-dancing outfits", which he speculated were used for some kind of "psychological torture".

State Security building was like a maze with secret doors and prisons. At one point protesters were breaking the floor because they heard sounds underneath them. Not sure if they found every secret door yet. One of the big SS building was designed to look like a Pharaonic temple.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I like the slant they use with nothing to back it up. The wikileaks report has been posted to this forum on a number of occasions. It talkes about the FBI / CIA training security forces in Egypt, which is nothing new. Interviewing / interrogation techniques will be part of that training (which many people assosciate wrongly as being nothing but torture, but its far from the truth).

The OP article does not shed any new information about the FBI / CIA involvement for what the article is reporting on, and the article says as much.

I find it intresting how quickly people will attack / ignore evidence, depending on the circumstance. People say the US needs to but out of internal affairs of other countries, while at the same time always coming to the conclusion that if evil is present, it must be from the US.

We did not hold a gun to mubariks head and tell him and his security apparatus who to arrest and torture.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by kdial1

We did not hold a gun to mubariks head and tell him and his security apparatus who to arrest and torture.

You serious? Do you know how much money US gives egypt every year?

Suleiman: The CIA's man in Cairo:
english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

reply to post by kdial1

english.aljazeera.net...

Do you know what Egypt spent it on?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

reply to post by kdial1

english.aljazeera.net...

Do you know what Egypt spent it on?

maybe: www.gainesville.com...

but why does that matter? US supported the regime and backed it in the same way it backs Israel except in egypt gov were cruel to their own people.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So, that was Muburak's, "House of Horrors?" My goodness, it seems Egypt is the gift that keeps on giving. This whole thing is just getting dirtier and slimier as more come out about Egypt. I wonder how much of those shredded documents contained information about the extraordinary rendition program? Or how thorough the Egyptian operators were in extracting confessions for the CIA and quasi US government approval? There could have been a treasure trove of information about that. Mountains of shredded documents. They were intent on hiding something. My guess is that confetti is full red herrings?

It would of took quite awhile to dispose of all those documents. Perhaps, the Secret Police caught wind of potential civil unrest taking place, and started midnight shredding sessions as a precaution? As for the video tapes, it was probably Muburak's insurance policy in the event some of his foreign friends tried to turn their backs on him, and keep his opponents in line. I am amazed that he did not order his goons to flood the internet with those videos when the walls started closing in? Who knows what foreign dignitaries, heads of state, opposition leaders, business leaders, and anyone of importance are on those tapes enjoying some good old fashioned debauchery. This could be as monumental as the Stasi Files. At present, the German government is in the process of reconstructing thousands of shredded documents from East Germany's secret police who haphazardly disposed of the documents when the East German government collapsed. Apparently, there is a software in development in Germany to digitally reconstruct the documents, which should streamline the effort.

Piecing Together the Dark Legacy of East Germany's Secret Police

. . . in May 2007, a team of German computer scientists in Berlin announced that after four years of work, they had completed a system to digitally tape together the torn fragments. Engineers hope their software and scanners can do the job in less than five years — even taking into account the varying textures and durability of paper, the different sizes and shapes of the fragments, the assortment of printing (from handwriting to dot matrix) and the range of edges (from razor sharp to ragged and handmade.) "The numbers are tremendous. If you imagine putting together a jigsaw puzzle at home, you have maybe 1,000 pieces and a picture of what it should look like at the end," project manager Jan Schneider says. "We have many millions of pieces and no idea what they should look like when we're done."

Perhaps, some of the methods being innovated in Germany to piece together the dark past of East Germany's secret police can be utilized to recover information about the activities of Egypt's notorious secret police. This is a big story, and could have international scandal written all over it. What a bombshell!
edit on 8-3-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It matters a great deal.. If anything it shows the Egyptian Government was doing their own thing, just like their security forces were.

We did not take Egypt out for ice cream and a wepaons buying spree at the local gunmart. Nor did we take their security forces out for lobster and torture training.

Egpyt runs its own affairs, including their security forces. What I find intresting, and it occurs in just about every thread of this type, is the manner in which people argue their case.

For instance, can you point out to me where the people are offended by US "involvement" with Egypt and their security forces in this thread?

Once you are done counting that, can you point out, in those same posts, where people are expressing ANY outrage towards the Egyptian security forces for THEIR actions against their own people?

The answer to question 2 would be 0 btw.

Its like trying to make the argument that the US is accountible for the deaths of people who have been killed by Nazis because several US companies suipplied chemicals / compounds during WWII to countries who passed it on to the Nazis. Those arguments are on this site as well, and if you read them you will see the outrage, but not at the people who misused the chemicals, nor the companies who made them, but the US because thats where the factories were at.

As I said in another thread, it would be a lot easier to just make one thread called I hate America because (insert acccusation here).

Guns dont kill people, people do.
Interogations dont kill people, the people misusing interrogation techniques do.
Alcohol does not kill people, the people who get drunk and drive do.
Religion does not kill people, extremists in those groups do.
US FBI/CIA did not kill Egyptians, Egyptian security forces / Egyptian Government did.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It talkes about the FBI / CIA training security forces in Egypt, which is nothing new. Interviewing / interrogation techniques will be part of that training (which many people assosciate wrongly as being nothing but torture, but its far from the truth).

And you know this for a fact ? That's absolutely preposterous, however, if you can prove this please do. In addition to your last comments you are correct. People are quick to blame the US for the actions of others but that's just a nice way of sugar coating the problem. Perhaps if the US wasn't complicit in such acts they've wouldn't be victimized if I can even bring myself to use such a term. The CIA are known, factually, to have been involved with global overthrows/coups, etc (Iran 53) and that's just what we have been lucky enough to know or the scumbags at the CIA have been forced to admit. Then there's the rendition which provides a comfy means of extending the techniques they use in some foreign land that even international law has difficultly dealing with.

You extend a high amount of praise for the CIA which is your opinion and I respect that, but I see them as the enemy, the less of them the better for everyone. I hope to see a LOT more exposed from the growing revolution that will air the CIAs dirty laundry.

brill

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It matters a great deal.. If anything it shows the Egyptian Government was doing their own thing, just like their security forces were.

We did not take Egypt out for ice cream and a wepaons buying spree at the local gunmart. Nor did we take their security forces out for lobster and torture training.

Egpyt runs its own affairs, including their security forces. What I find intresting, and it occurs in just about every thread of this type, is the manner in which people argue their case.

For instance, can you point out to me where the people are offended by US "involvement" with Egypt and their security forces in this thread?

Once you are done counting that, can you point out, in those same posts, where people are expressing ANY outrage towards the Egyptian security forces for THEIR actions against their own people?

The answer to question 2 would be 0 btw.

Its like trying to make the argument that the US is accountible for the deaths of people who have been killed by Nazis because several US companies suipplied chemicals / compounds during WWII to countries who passed it on to the Nazis. Those arguments are on this site as well, and if you read them you will see the outrage, but not at the people who misused the chemicals, nor the companies who made them, but the US because thats where the factories were at.

As I said in another thread, it would be a lot easier to just make one thread called I hate America because (insert acccusation here).

Guns dont kill people, people do.
Interogations dont kill people, the people misusing interrogation techniques do.
Alcohol does not kill people, the people who get drunk and drive do.
Religion does not kill people, extremists in those groups do.
US FBI/CIA did not kill Egyptians, Egyptian security forces / Egyptian Government did.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

I see what you are saying, but I never said CIA kill egyptians, they merely facilitate a system that perpetually oppresses people. And sure I guess the egyptian government played the US well in diverting its attention away from its human rights violations by constantly giving them info on terrorism and using US's paranoia to their benefit.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I see what you are saying, but I never said CIA kill egyptians, they merely facilitate a system that perpetually oppresses people. And sure I guess the egyptian government played the US well in diverting its attention away from its human rights violations by constantly giving them info on terrorism and using US's paranoia to their benefit.

I see where you are coming from, but this is known trait of most governments

US Supports Israel but ignores human rights abuse by Israel

US ignores Darfur Genocide (multitude of reasons)

and on and on....

Remember this world revolves around money, which is sad to say the least, but strategic moves and decisions have to be made at an elitist level to which it financially benefits their country, whether it is the above or other examples like Rwanda. You could almost think of the country like a corporation. Sad when you look at the facts and start to realize that we as humans can ignore these abuses all because we are too greedy and have no interest in countries that have no resource or strategic value.

Why do you think we did not see Rwanda or Darfur on the MSM? Like we are seeing Libya and Egypt? I think you know the answer...

-Kdial1

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join