It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support for Israel: High in US, Low in World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedrichNeecher

So you know what, how about you give me your opinion as to why we support Israel so much. All you've been saying is "why why why", without giving a reasonable explanation. I gave you mine, you don't agree. Now give me yours.

Why do we support Israel?
edit on 9-3-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

I'm not gonna hold yer ears, boy. I drew first blood in the list requestments, so nope, you go first, unless you admit here that you have no evidence to form one and as such retract all the alleged wonderful benefits for the US thanks to ykw.
While we're at it,How about you show me a list of those that wish to preferentially send their taxes to foreigners instead of keep it for themselves, all the while further indebting themselves and their offspring.
There has never been a plebecite as to whether american taxes should be diverted to the support of other nations to our detriment.
Is there there a list of nations anywhere else that send their money to us? HELL no, heck, they dont even pay their DEBTS to us.
edit on 9-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: the bells THE BELLS!

edit on 9-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: crippled, what of it?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Haven't I explained myself in my first 2 posts...? I will not repeat myself a 3rd time. I told you the reasons why I think we have an alliance with them, you've only talked about the reasons why we shouldn't be their allies. This isn't fairy tale land, this is the real world. And in the real world, the United States are allies of Israel. Because this is not a debate of 'why we shouldn't' but rather 'why we are', you still haven't presented a plausible explanation for the alliance that exists between our nations. And when you do so, I'll be happy to give you the courtesy and respect that you didn't give to me, by listening and rationalizing.

<< 1   >>

join