It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Most Bizarre Encounter with Unexplained Phenomena

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Demiwatt

Some strange things i have encountered:

A Glowing red figure Standing on a roof watching us in the bathroom when we were brushing our teeth, when we went to bed, the fish tank in our room mysteriously exploded, (Literally went boom).
Another time was a Lighting ball/orb, It was bright pink and flying literally, 2 ft above peoples heads on the busy crowded streets at carnival night. that was weird, and one time i was sat with some friends and a random metallic object appeared in front of us. one moment nothing was there, the next minute, (with no sound or movement) a metal Bar, about 10cmx1cmx5cm appeared out of nowhere in broad daylight.

I cannot explain the phenomena. Ill go into more detail if you U2U me, but im kinda busy. Need to go out. glad i could share, and good OP.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've had multiple strange encounters during my short life.

Once i was playing hide and seek and i ran into a house that was... well pretty unstable when i hears a moaning sound just like someone needed help. I ran out and shouted at my cousin to bring the others to look for the poor man but after 3 hours of searching we didn't find anything and it wasn't a big place to say we missed a spot. Now the strange thing about the moaning is that it sounded like it was comming from everywhere, the walls, the bricks on the floor, the wooden floor and even the roof tiles, it was overwhelming. I am getting goosebumps right now just remembering.

Another even stranger experience i had was when i was in the mountains just taking a hike and i remember seing down in a valey something that resembled a human and i thought it was a tourist that got lost. So i shouted at him if he was okay and he ran but it was not like any human running. After finishing my hike i returned on the same route and at the exact same spot i looked up only to see a UFO hovering about 100-200 meeters above me (it was not as big as i thought .... so i am a bit dissapointed). The next thing i remember is, i was looking up and nothing was there and the sun almost set which ment i have no idea what happened to 2 hours of my life (5-7 PM in september).

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

Bizarre indeed
The object you saw materializing is beyond weird, I've never heard of an incident like that happening to anyone before. I did a bit of searching and came upon article describing similar phenomena, but I can't find any other mention of the term on any other websites. I think the author mentioned in the article may have coined it.

APORTS - An aport is an object that materializes from nowhere, as if by magic, and it may be the most mysterious and rarest of all poltergeist phenomena.

There are a few interesting accounts in the link

edit on 10-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Can you describe the inhuman running in more detail? Humanoids displaying abnormal movement have always really frightened me.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demiwatt
reply to post by Troofseeker

Geez what a hardcore account. I wasn't expecting to read something like this when I woke up. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us Troof. I've always found it kind of ironic that the memory lapses and gaps seem to make us dig deeper for the truth than we probably would have otherwise

I'm in the same boat as you in the fact that I can't be certain what happened and therefore wont, and don't want to, just attribute it to some sort of abduction. I've always been of a mindset to take all possibilities into account though. After all, all theories are worth taking into consideration and are likewise valuable until irrevocably refuted.

Sadly, I have to get ready for work now, so bye til later tonight
I hope others have more a few more stories (off all types of course) that they would be willing to share in my absence.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Grammartron
It's not an experience I broadcast to the world, but it semed appropriate as a long-time lurker and recent member of ATS to spill the beans as to why I'm here. As I said, the whole story could easily be a series of weird-but-explainable events that led to me putting two an two together and getting five, but whatever happened, it piqued my interest in the paranormal. I prefer to imagine nothing happened though. I'd much rather go about my life without the nagging thought of being helplessly-probed by dispassionate ETs.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Troofseeker

Never know, they could be very passionate about their 'work'
I can imagine it going something like this... "Great job on the probing Xyfrexxl! You can stay up late abducting cows tonight!"

edit on 10-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Well it was at some distance, and it walked normaly from tree to tree but the first thing that made me think that it could have been a lost tourist is that every time it reached a tree it leaned on it as if it was injured. From what i saw it looked like a normal human being at about 1.6m tall with grey, green like 'clothing' on it although it could have easily been his skin because i didn't see anything that looked like pants, boots or a jacket because it looked like he was nude or wearing something very tight.

The way it ran imagne a gorilla running using its arms and then imagine golum from lord of the rings, a combination of that and lets say it jumped just a bit when running like this .

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hey guys, this is my first post here on ATS. I have been skimming through the forum for well over 6 a year probably but thought id share an of experiences that really freaked me out.

When I was 13 or so I was lying in bed awake at around 3am after getting off the xbox, I was lying down facing the wall, I then readjusted myself and was then facing my bedroom door, seconds after turning my body I see my bedroom door fly open, paused for a few seconds, and then flew back shut. My parents house was quite old, so basically the whole house rattled and woke up both my parents and my two sisters. My dad come onto the hallway upstairs and said to me what the hell was that, I explained what happened and thankfully he beleived me and didnt think I was crazy, I then slept in the room with my two sisters as I was really shaken up. I also must add that the door was a really heavy hard wood door and wasnt correctly alligned on the hinges, therefore you used to have to lift the door slightly to shut it properly, and it took some effort, and whatever the thing was that flew my door open with that much energy and managed it shut it again afterwards really creeps me out, because it was some incredible force. Myself or my parents are not religious as such, but my parents beleive there was something going on in that house that even they could not explain, hence the fact my dad didnt disregard the claims I was making. When the door opened all I remember is some sort of black trail along the floor, I cant really remember as clearly as I would hope but I remember seeing something weird.

Another account was when I was around 11 or so, I was with my mum on the way to our local town to pick my sister up, as she was having a night out. Anyway it was around 11.30am and we were driving along and all of a sudden we saw this magnificent white ball of light around 100 meters appear above us, hovering in for a few moments and then shot off into the distance at speeds unimanagible, we were both startled and couldnt really believe what we had seen. The light was so bright we could not see a shape, it was like looking at magnesium burning, something I will never forget.

Again another time was on new years day 2007 at around 4.00am, me and some friends were in my car sitting down at the local football field, it was a very cloudy night, not a star in sight. Then one of my friends pointed out a star, we looked at it then suddenly realised it was moving, we then realised it was totally overcast. We watched as this "star" moved slowly over a hill into the far distance (I live in Wales, UK) then all we see is an enormous bright light eminate from it onto the hill below it, it flashed a few times, whizzed around the sky for a second and then completely dissapeard. Again, something I will never forget.

I have had a sighting of some strange orange orbs above my local village at summer last year. There were 3 situated around the village at around three times the height of a lampost and were bright orange and totally stationary, they were there for about an hour or so. I did not get to see them when the dissapeard. They were definately no chinese lanterns, I dont really know what they were, but something very odd in my oppinion.

Well thanks for reading, quite nice to tell people about these stories as no one I know really cares about the paranormal. After some of the encounters ive had, and all the reasearch I have done to try and get some answers has left me with a whole lot more questions, and a hell of alot more confused. Anyways I will wrap this up and hope to see u guys around.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TotalAddict

Thanks for sharing your experiences Total, truly creepy and bizarre stuff, that. As for your first story, I've heard of people having similar experiences, but not many where the onlooker sees a visible 'trail' or afterimage following the motion, great account mate

As for the others, it sounds like there's quite a high volume of UFO activity in your area. Whereabouts in Wales do you live? If you don't mind me asking.

edit on 11-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I once experienced "ripping air" with a friend. We were hanging out in a park talking, and we had some intuition that we liked each other and wanted to maybe be together and were talking it out (we were both in relationships so didn't really want to). The moment I made the decision, in my mind, to not pursue a relationship there was this crazy RIPPING sound in the air above us! We both heard it clear as day... both being spiritual people, and both feeling that we had met for some Karmic purpose, we sort of agreed it was some weird fabric of space-time thing or something

Whatever the reason we both heard it clear as day. I asked a Buddhist lama about it later in the week and he has also heard of such a thing (but wouldn't give me any "why" about it).

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I can honestly say, I've never heard of anything like this materializing before.The only thing it brings to mind is a sonic boom, but I think it'd be pretty obvious if there was a jet flying over you at supersonic speeds
Can you remember feeling, seeing, or hearing anything else at the time, or right before the event?

Edit: I gotta get ready for work
I'll be back for further discussions around 12am EST.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Editron

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Heh, this post actually got me going. Let's see...

When i was younger, i think when i was five or six, at least that's what my grandparents said ( Because i have very little recollections of my childhood before age 12 i think. ), I used to have a very very intense fear of dark unshaded windows. Especially if they were cracked. The darker they were the more i feared them. I always wondered about my fear of them. Eventually i got over that fear. But, one day i was speaking of this fear to my grandmother, actually trying to laugh it off, and she got this funny nervous look on her face, as if i had said something disturbing. I asked her what was wrong and she said i would insist that any window in my room was shaded and shut when i went to sleep. I asked her if i ever told her why i wanted this done. She told me that i had told her, "So the little men would not take me away again.". The answer terrified me and we dropped the discussion never to speak of it again. I have no memories of any little men, at least not conscious memories.

I once had a dream that i was in a dark room with the stereotypical alien being ( Big eyes, big head, skinny body, slit like mouth, dark gray skin. ). I could not move. The being shoved something hard and ribbed up my nose. It made a crunching sound and caused me intense blinding pain. I woke up in a cold sweat screaming with a bloody nose. I now have sinus problems and a deviated septum. I never broke my nose.

I once was walking quickly from school to my home when i was in high school. I remember two blocks of the trip but have no memory until i got two blocks from home. 2 hours had passed between my last memory and being close too home. It took me fifteen minutes to walk home from school usually. Noone that usually sees me walk home saw me go home that day.

I was in bed with a lover, which does not happen often with me, because my body is usually very hot compared to most people. They say it's like sleeping next to a furnace. And i woke up from sleep speaking this horrible demonic sounding deep voices hissing language that i can still vaguely remember. The person i was in bed with jumped out of bed and left and went home. From that moment our relationship was over.

Got in a fight with some kids and one of the larger ones got on top of me and started to hammer me with his fists. The funny thing was that it felt like his blows were being stopped by something before they hit me. It felt like i was being hit by pillows. I remember throwing him off me and laughing insanely for some reason and he and his friends got scared and ran away. A related incident happened when i was even younger and a car hit me in the legs while i was walking with my grandparents so hard that i flipped up in the air at least once and landed on my back at least twenty feet away. I got up and walked to the sidewalk and my grandmother called an ambulance. I did not even get a bruise.

Small sample really.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Yeh no problem mate, was nice to share. Yeh the first experience really freaked me out, but im glad it happened as it has opened my eyes a little.

Again I would agree with UFO activity. Im not saying that is exactly what it was, but all the signs are pointing in that direction. I live in mid-wales in a county called Powys. I have heard of several accounts of sightings, many in the local newspaper aswel.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
A dimension where there were virtually no women and you can imagine what it meant for the men..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM you are being protected by the little men

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I've been highly impressed by the accounts posted so far, and this is no exception. Thanks for sharing these with us Mari
From your grandmother's reaction it sounds like you described something to her that went well above and beyond childhood fears or bogeymen. This makes me wonder if your grandmother had ever found anything anomalous, in relation to you, that would put weight behind what your 5 or 6 year old self said, enough to disturb her any way.

Nasal passage intrusion seems to be a pretty common thread in many possible encounters. You'd think, by now, that those pesky outsiders would have learned that we need them intact to breathe correctly. How uncaring of them!

I gotta get ready for work again, but before I go I gotta say "NO FAIR" your mutant powers are so much cooler! But in all seriousness, you're very lucky to have walked away from either of these incidents without serious injury, let alone without a scratch or bruise.

Off to work, be back later

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thanks, but i think they were more abberations than powers and not so kewl really. Stuff like that happens and leaves you wondering what the hell is up. And if i am being protected by the little men, i wish they would leave me the hell alone.
~

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Having moved away from my home town,and leaving my friends and family behind to look for work,i set off to start a new life for myself.
However after a couple of years,things started to look pretty bleak.Bills were mounting up,my wages were'nt as good as i had hoped they would be,and because of the distance i had relocated to find work,i was finding myself more and more isolated from friends and family.
Thats when the depression set in.

After a particularly hard and emotional day,(a group of my fiends had decided to travel 150+ miles to visit and when they left i closed the door and slumped to the floor and burst into tears),and being to proud to ask my family for help,i decided i would take my own life.

That night i went to my bedroom and cried like i had never cried before,i mean i was literally screaming for my Mum and Dad,hoping that they might hear me,and yet i was still too proud to pick up the phone.I set out the pills that i was going to take on my bedside table,said goodnight to my cat,(who was curled up at the foot of the bed,and said to myself,"I will try and get a nights sleep,but if i still felt the same way in the morning,i would scoop the whole amount of pills down my throat"
.Anyway,i somehow managed to drift into sleep.

It was around 1am when i was awoken by the noise of my cat growling.
I was lying on my side in a feotal position and i turned my head when suddenly the cat screamed and shot about 4 feet straight up in the air,and ran downstairs.It was straight after that i felt a weight settle on the bed ,which then curled in behind me in the same feotal position as i was lying.

I was paralysed with fear,and no matter how much i wanted to turn over and see who was lying behind me,i was just too scared to do it.
Then the contact began.

I moved my feet,and to my horror i felt another pair of feet curled under mine.Then a hand came from out of the corner of my vision,sort of over my shoulder,and held me across my chest and another hand came from below my pillow and held me across my chest also.The temperature plummeted,i had never felt cold like it,(especially not in a slept in bed equipped with an electric blanket)!It was so cold i was having trouble breathing and my teeth were chattering.

After about 10 seconds of extreme cold,the temperature started to rise again and i was able to regain some composure.I looked at the hands that were holding me across the chest and noticed that they were like an old womans hands,wrinkled and with age spots.I could hear breathing as well,like asthmatic breathing and a smell which reminded me of my paternal Grandmothers asthma medication,(a powder which was burned on the top of the tin,and the vapours then inhaled.Obviously before the advent of inhalers).

I still had the urge to turn over to see who was holding me,but i felt so warm,comfortable and secure that i just thought,"Well,atleast someone is looking after me,i don't need to see who it is",and just drifted back too sleep.

Next morning i woke up feeling refreshed and energised,yet with the previous nights events still fresh in my mind.I looked at the pills on the bedside table,scooped them up,took them downstairs and flushed them down the toilet.I then checked the cat and she seemed fine.

That night i went for a drink with some work colleagues,where i met a girl who i am happy to say has now been my wife for the last seven years.We have two great kids and life seems pretty good right now.

Everyday problems still crop up,but i now feel that i can handle things much better thanks to my experience with my "guardian angel".
After all, she saved my life!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I was just being a bother
I suppose aberration would be a better way to describe it. Although it's seemingly come in quite handy for you. That sort of thing really does raise questions, and usually the pesky kind without answers
I really hope that one day, we'll get some of those answers :/

As an aside, I'll trade you my enhanced speed (which rarely, if ever, comes in handy in adult life
) and empathic response (which I've come to hate, as it just gets me in trouble -__-), for your aberrant damage-resistant body if you'd like

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I'm really happy this story has such a good ending, or a new beginning even, depending on the perspective. This almost sounds like a reverse old hag experience to me, being that the entity was trying to protect and comfort you, rather than harm you. Really inspiring mate
thank you for taking the time and courage to share this dark part of your life with us. Having a sibling that has attempted exactly what you were contemplating, I have some understanding of how dark a place one has to be in, when that seems like the best option.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Grammar+Clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join