It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad calls for new world order -- WHAT !!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Is He tipping His hand or what!

Many people always said He was part of the "Bigger Picture"....

But all-of-a-sudden -- now especially -- He miraculously announces the NWO is OK!

“Currently, the formation of a new world order is of prime importance and it is upon the independent countries to prevent the same old oppressive order from insinuating itself into a new form,” the website of the Iranian president's office quoted him as saying in a meeting with India's National Security Advisor Shiv Shankar Menon in Tehran on Monday.

Ahmadinejad underlined the role of Iran's and India's cultural background and said the issue of culture will significantly contribute to the new world order.

www.presstv.ir...

Neither "Leader" looks to worried about current events ....

Ahmadinejad is rumored to be a Freemason too .... is THAT the REAL reason for His comments?

comments please .... and hurry up before He retracts the statements and claims "out of context"!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
World Masonic Leaders meet in Washington D.C. to Create a “Peaceful” Palestinian State

World Masonic Leaders meet in Washington D.C.

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, President Barack Obama, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Jordan's King Abdullah II walk to East Room of the White House before making statements on the Middle East peace negotiations in Washington. Photograph: Charles Dharapak/AP

destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com...

President of the United States Barak Hussein Obama hosted the two world leaders fêted by the world community as the ones who can make or break world peace, in Washington D.C. and at the White House. According to World Net Daily, before the proximity talks of the Mideast Summit in Washington were to begin, the “Israeli government publically conceded sections of Jerusalem will become part of a Palestinian State while holy sites would be governed by a “Special Regime”. As World Net Daily reported:

World Net Daily – “Speaking in an interview with Israel's Haaretz newspaper, Defense Minister Ehud Barak outlined a deal with the Palestinians: "West Jerusalem and 12 Jewish neighborhoods that are home to 200,000 residents will be ours. The Arab neighborhoods in which close to a quarter million Palestinians live will be theirs.

There will be a special regime in place along with agreed upon arrangements in the Old City, the Mount of Olives and the City of David," added Barak. Barak told the newspaper what is needed "is courage to make historic, painful decisions. I'm not saying that there is certainty for success, but there is a chance. This chance must be exploited to the fullest."

According to USA Today, this august session will be shared with opposing forces seeking world dominion trying to force the tiny Nation of Israel to concede her life, liberty and the pursuit to worship the G-d of her forefather’s Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to the desires of the world community. At the same time, another visitor was heading also to Washington D.C. and the Eastern Coast of the United States.

from last year .....

destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com... -state.html

if the link is hard to reach, use this: (minus the quotes) it might be a problem link

""http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2010/09/world-masonic-leaders-meet-in-washington-dc-to-create-a-peaceful-palestini an-state.html""

this CNN link may be working:

edition.cnn.com...=x2mNAhka2a-&wom=false

is Ahmadinejad "in" with this bunch too?

are all the Middle East leaders like this?

edit on 8-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think somebody needs to let Ah-I-Need-A-Job
know that if the NWO happens, that Islam
and Sharia Law will be replaced with a 1 world
religion that doesn't follow Mohamed's
principles.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I think somebody needs to let Ah-I-Need-A-Job
know that if the NWO happens, that Islam
and Sharia Law will be replaced with a 1 world
religion that doesn't follow Mohamed's
principles.

I'll just bet He knows THAT!

I think He is the "SpokesGoat" on this one.

If He is a Freemason .. then Islam and Sharia Law may be irrelevant to Him?

Good to hear your opinion!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I love watching you guys blow steam out your ears whenever this phrase comes up. It's as if you imagine there really is a bunch of dudes sitting around a conference table and calling themselves the "New World Order." Outside the WWE, that just doesn't happen.

Take a damn look around. US power is failing. A multipolar world is emerging. East Asia and Latin America are rising to the fore. The Middle East is in open revolt against their Ancien Régime. Europe is turning more and more insular. The period of American, even Western world dominance is drawing to a close.

"New world order" seems a perfectly apt phrase to describe this collection of events. Because that's exactly what it is, a sea change in the way the world is operating. If you've got a better phrase, that doesn't set off the Pavlovian bell in your head, by all means.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

I love watching you guys blow steam out your ears whenever this phrase comes up. It's as if you imagine there really is a bunch of dudes sitting around a conference table and calling themselves the "New World Order." Outside the WWE, that just doesn't happen.

Take a damn look around. US power is failing. A multipolar world is emerging. East Asia and Latin America are rising to the fore. The Middle East is in open revolt against their Ancien Régime. Europe is turning more and more insular. The period of American, even Western world dominance is drawing to a close.

"New world order" seems a perfectly apt phrase to describe this collection of events. Because that's exactly what it is, a sea change in the way the world is operating. If you've got a better phrase, that doesn't set off the Pavlovian bell in your head, by all means.

That IS exactly the point my friend!

The whole deal IS all about the U.S. heading south...the compass is-a-turn'in

This NWO term is exactly what IS happening!

I don't know of any dudes at a table calling themselves the NWO, but I'm sure some of the power-mungers might agree that the U.S. decline and all the "new" changes might be.

The whole point of the thread IS to bring out all the opinions......

and NWO is the phrase!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think he would be talking about a nwo that involves a united arab/islamic state being his version of a nwo. He has called for it several times ie: a caliphate.

The man is delusional and doesnt believe or realize that Jasmine is soon to be exported to Iran and he will soon have his hands full.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
One day there will be a one world government, and that is a fact.

But I would like to see a one world government with good leaders that represent us the people and not these murderess we have these days.

But a one world government will be reality one day.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
One world government may be far too ambitous today.

Rather, let us focus instead on gov keeping to their boders, and the leaders assisting their masses to acheive their common aspirations in life, without further hurting and harming others. There is enough on our Planet to feed all without robbing or stealing from one another. Only thieves would do that, legally and illegally.

There is no need to give up one's traditions or cultures, for it is such heritages that gives us strengths when we face darkest moment in history. Tolerance for one would be necessary.

There is still much, very much to do before we can ever achieve a one world government. And it begins with acknowledging what are our common aspirations, a common ground we can all stand all despite our differences, the freedom to be different for such lends beauty with the precious gift of life, and how we can all achieve it together without killing one another.

The New World Order that the Iran prez is talking about and seeking is probably the same old order that he represents, evident by his continued suppression on the freedoms of his own people and the continued murder of dissidents, using the holy Koran as a tissue box as and when it suits him to use or to discard at his or his masters' whim and fancy.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Does this answer your question?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d349314fc42f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It´s amazing...

on one side you have the political authorities having folk(eg. boondock) believe they really care about religion, while it is a tool of control over the PEOPLE. SIGH.

on the other side you have the nihilist folk and youth ranting against EVERYTHING that says "One World Order". Excuse me mr. armchair knowitalls, take a look outside, see the millions of problems? Do you understand what evolution is and what our human evolution entails? Anything BUT a "One World Order" will send this globe spiralling into devastation even more, so the issue is not a one world order - rather - the issue is the people who run it. Now tell me, are you going to be capable of running anything by just ranting and leaving the people in power, in power? Or do you really want to go back to basic human nature which differs little from being a bunch of wild animals whacking eachother over the head for the biggest headdress?

It's astounding really, but then again, so are many arguments presented here.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

They are ALL on the same team...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Sort of old news really. He has been doing this since April 2010

english.farsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Like the poster WalkingFox already implied, just because someone uses the word does not mean he means the same things by that than others. "New World Order" could mean anything. It could even mean the beginning of something beautiful...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Of course he wants a new world order....the current one isn't working for him at all!

People get worked up whenever this phrase is used. Frankly, it is becoming a new world, with a new world order, whether we like it or not.

China has emerged as a leading economy. They are poised to continue to grow [we'll see, but that's the current mantra] while the rest of us can not sustain our debt and growth has been severely stunted. The more power / money China has, the more influence they will have on the rest of the world.

I can guarantee you that a world with China at the helm will definitely look different. I am not going to argue whether it's better or worse for fear of derailing the thread, but I'm sure we can all agree that it will be different.

Different = New.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

I don't know of any dudes at a table calling themselves the NWO, but I'm sure some of the power-mungers might agree that the U.S. decline and all the "new" changes might be.

and NWO is the phrase!

Good. No, seriously, as an American, I say it's good that we're starting downhill, at least as a global power. In fact our internal downward spiral is directly caused by our ludicrous efforts to make sure we're still number one in the world and throwing our dominance around. Trillions of dollars for wars, and we can't even add another 3 million to education. Three billion to make sure Israel remains our pet attack dog, but we're talking about cutting up social security.

We need an outward decline, and what's more we need to stop fighting it - it's the only way to keep ourselves healthy on the inside. Right now we're like that 65 year old woman with a bad hip who still thinks she's a 21 year old heartbreaker at the bar. She needs to go home and watch some Matlock, everyone will be happier.
edit on 8/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by xuenchen

and NWO is the phrase!

Good. No, seriously, as an American, I say it's good that we're starting downhill, at least as a global power. In fact our internal downward spiral is directly caused by our ludicrous efforts to make sure we're still number one in the world and throwing our dominance around. Trillions of dollars for wars, and we can't even add another 3 million to education. Three billion to make sure Israel remains our pet attack dog, but we're talking about cutting up social security.

We need an outward decline, and what's more we need to stop fighting it - it's the only way to keep ourselves healthy on the inside. Right now we're like that 65 year old woman with a bad hip who still thinks she's a 21 year old heartbreaker at the bar. She needs to go home and watch some Matlock, everyone will be happier.
edit on 8/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

Yes, and perhaps an "isolationist" approach makes sense!

I read on another thread that a few years ago about a third of the American workforce was manufacturing based -- now its only 9% --

Everything is heading towards "service" and "baby-sitting" !

and have you noticed that even a hamburger joint worker makes a lot of mistakes these days!
(and a lot of 'em aren't even Americans!)

all part of the plan I think.

and maybe your mother should watch Barnaby Jones ... Matlock is too boring!

just kidding .. couldn't resist .. you walked right into THAT wall!!!

good observations! I seem to agree.

we need to wake up as many people as possible .... especially the young ones ... after all, the future of the country is in THEIR hands ---- good god!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Sort of old news really. He has been doing this since April 2010

english.farsnews.com...

Yes, and why would He bring it up again NOW, while His country may be targeted!

If any of this::::is true

www.wnd.com...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

does it "tie-in" with His rabid commenting?

and has anyone noticed how SILENT Israel has been lately?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
And in news further to the OP.....

Egyptian Islamist wishes to ‘see Israel wiped off map’

A prominent member of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood this week became the first member of the Islamist group to visit Iran, where he praised Tehran’s leadership and denounced Israel.

The New York Post reported that Kamal El Helbawy – a London-based Islamic scholar and Brotherhood representative widely known as the movement’s face in the West – told his hosts he wished to see Egypt become, like Iran, “a true Islamic state.”

“Egypt and the world of Islam as a whole need leaders like President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad,” he said, and “should join a new world order with Iran and Venezuela, plus Hezbollah and Hamas to chase away the Americans.

Every night when I go to bed, I pray to wake up the next day to see Israel is wiped off the map,” the Brotherhood leader reportedly said.

Some pretty extreme rhetoric in these comments. Interesting that it is not just a bunch of conspiracy theorists using the "NWO' term, it is the leaders of the world. We're just the messengers.

edit on 9-3-2011 by surrealist because: correct a spelling error

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad’s predictions are coming true: India’s security chief

TEHRAN -- India’s National Security Adviser has said many of the predictions that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had made about the developments in the world are proving correct.

Shiv Shankar Menon made the remarks during a meeting with Ahmadinejad in Tehran on Monday night.

Menon told Ahmadinejad, “Many of the predictions that you had made about political and economic developments in the world are becoming true. The world order is changing and the current condition has contributed to the expansion of relations between Iran and India.

He also called on the Iranian and Indian officials to utilize the two countries’ potential to establish strategic ties.

Ahmadinejad said the two independent states of Iran and India play key roles in the promotion of a new world order based on justice and friendship.

He added the independent countries must remain vigilant and do not allow the forces of imperialism to impose a cruel system, similar to the current one, on the entire globe.

India’s National Security adviser also met with Iranian Majlis Speaker Ali Larijani and Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi on Tuesday.

www.tehrantimes.com...

Now what is India doing getting in on all this???
edit on 9-3-2011 by surrealist because: formatting

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join