It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Currency Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is going to be on the Iraqi dinar but in the last couple months of research since the beginning of CHPTR 7 Sanction removal begun I have been hearing a lot of conspiracies involving the USA and China and a new world currency reserve involving the Bancor. Im not sure what to believe in the whole thing but I do firmly believe the Iraqi dinar will revalue and become the dominant currency in the middle east and those who say it is a scam is horribly mistaken, it's a currency developed by the USA and De La Rue paid for by our tax dollars of course and its already worth less then toilet paper, you can buy over a thousand sheets for a buck.
Anyways, I have read a lot how China is moving in slowly removing the dollar and made claims as to wanting their currency to be the new world reserve. Right now the USD (United States Dollar) is the world reserve currency, we took the thrown after WWII when the British pound lost it's status after 200 years because the USD was spread through out the world as we helped rebuild the countries that were beaten by the Nazi's and Japanese. If the USD ever loses it's status as the wrold reserve currency the prices of everything will double or more, it will pretty much crash our economy and spiral us into another great depression for about a decade. Research what happened to Britain after losing its status as the world reserve, very scary.
Well America is about to reach it's cap in debt within a few short months and what are we ever going to do. I have read a lot of posts about this and talk to a lot of fellow investors and most firmly believe Iraq will Revalue there currency and that will save America (only temporarily of course) The US Government has so much IQD (Iraqi Dinar) that if it were to revalue our government will gain trillions of dollars off this investment, Obama will coe out and claim he has saved the economy and run for president for the 2nd time.
I do not know a lot about the Bancor currency wanting to be developed by the World Bank but a lot of people believe this IQD revaluation well be a temporary fix in our economy until the bancor can be released in a few short years a long with a new American currency which a few brokers told me they firmly believe the Amero will take over before they ever let the dollar crash. Here are the links to a couple articles, I just want to know of anyones opinion on this or if there are fellow investors that know about this also. If you haven't invested into the IQD it would be a good idea to do so, research Iraq's history and every aspect of it and ask yourself this, why wouldn't it go back to the way it was since sanctions are being lifted, they are what caused them to go down. anyways here ya go.

www.gwu.edu...

On page 14 it talks about Reinstating the IQD back to the way it was I believe at about $3.30 to $3.39 per dinar.

www.imf.org...

And that is the IMF report on the Bancor (new world currency)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xBWOMPx

Sunrise Sunset, money comes and money goes.

I find it funny because if society does indeed collapse rather than an apocolypse I believe for the most part people would come together and find ways of getting things done and probably more efficiently because there would be no politics to deal with.

Of course at the start of a collapse there will be chaos as the old world falls away but people will generally be alright. The only people who have anything to really to loose are those who've invested so much into creating the illusion of wealth and power. They try to instill the very real fear they have of loosing everything onto us so we will sustain the paradigm for them.

At the end of the day if every shop accepted bottle caps that would be the currency we trade with. If things you pick up from the ground or make your self have value then they become a currency of trade as well. I don't know why we so rigidly adhere to the system of money when it really does nothing for us. We would all be much better off banding into communities and operating outside of the money system.

If you no longer use official money then you can not be taxed for anything. The government can't accept the illegal tender you use. All it takes is people with various skills to decide to come together to form a community that's a self contained whole. I really with there was a way of getting enough people together to simply side step the issue of government and money. If one group does it successfully it could be the catalyst needed for a real transfer of power and change.
edit on 7/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: sure why not?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I just wanted to star & flag you for a well written and thought out currency thread. So many of the currency threads lately have been such dribble that your is a breath of fresh air thanks agian.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for your responses. Im surprised I haven't gotten any other kind of feed back on this topic but then again im not expecting too many people on ATS to know much about this issue. I wanted to write a lot more and go in depth with it but I didn't want to write something so long that it's discouraging and also, I just wasn't in the mood to write a 2 or 3 page report on this as I have exhausted myself fallowing the Iraqi dinar as an investor.

new topics

top topics

join