It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Interview Video - Admits to Reducing Population Growth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Is this a slip of the tongue? Did he really say that? What do others think ...... Look at 25/26 Point on this very short video.

coupmedia.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i find it strange that their asking him these questions
what does he know about these things?
hes no expert
hes a computer geek
why ask him questions about vaccines?????????????

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What they want is to slow down the population growth rate not to KILL everyone.

There is a BIG difference between depopulation and slowing down the population growth rate, what these anti-NWO people don't realize is we have LIMITED resources and if we don't do anything to reduce our population growth rate those LIMITED resources would be depleted too fast and we would all suffer.

Go ask yourself why they do that.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyax-
i find it strange that their asking him these questions
what does he know about these things?
hes no expert
hes a computer geek
why ask him questions about vaccines?????????????

Oh he knows quite a bit - he knows enough to buy up all the vaccines up that have the side effect of damaging your immune system making you die of natural causes or the ones with mercury in them - he wants the ones that leave you infertile too and is being such a nice guy that he has spent millions on them so he can have all those poor people in Africa vaccinated - Such a Nice Guy!

You know all those vaccines that were shelved throughout the western world when that Flue Pandemic didn't play out - yes they were meant for us and lots of people in the west recieved it - they couldn't get it quick enough after the false scare they put out - Well he bought them up too. He's such a Nice Guy.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What the heck DID he mean by that? I don't really buy into the whole NWO population control thing personally, but that did seem very odd to say the least.

top topics

join