It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shenanigans..on it all. Just stop it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yes but that is not my point..I am not saying it is everyone..I left that decision to everybody personally..if it hit a nerve..then it hit where it meant to. If someone speaking their mind about the BS generated by mindless so called experts bothers you all..then you need to look at yourselves..bottom line..there are real issues that are going on..ones we can change but you all sit here doing nothing but talking and sharing vids of this and that...stop pointing it out and effin do something already.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Do something like rant and rage on others over a computer? Be the change you want to see - not the judge of others.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I can see your point and I do respect it..my post may seem like it is a rant but in realit it is not..I merely think we need to be doing something instead of making videos about it al..but you are right and I am guilty of ranting online.sometimes you just gotta let it out.Remove the whole thread if you want..I got what I needed.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

LOL..You mad bro? I hurt your feelings? You don't like hearing something contrary to the fairy tale you live in? I'm sorry..if you did things that made a difference as well as you insult people maybe you wouldn't have to live on this site and hide..waitng to hear what is going on in the world instead of doing something..If you think i'm going to sit here and list what my life and my contributions to the world around me for you to have better understanding whether or not I deserve the right to rant you are sorely mistaken and yet another person to prove my point..you hide behind insults and smugness because you're a baseless human being who does nothing but live in fantasy land.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by kalamatas

LOL..You mad bro? I hurt your feelings? You don't like hearing something contrary to the fairy tale you live in? I'm sorry..if you did things that made a difference as well as you insult people maybe you wouldn't have to live on this site and hide..waitng to hear what is going on in the world instead of doing something..If you think i'm going to sit here and list what my life and my contributions to the world around me for you to have better understanding whether or not I deserve the right to rant you are sorely mistaken and yet another person to prove my point..you hide behind insults and smugness because you're a baseless human being who does nothing but live in fantasy land.

Are you kidding me? kalamatas was merely pointing out why your rant was baseless..
edit on 7-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow and you said there was something wrong with me cos of the thread i posted today. At least i didn't start insulting everyone so much so that i got a warning.I thought i was pessimistic but you take the biscuit. You just jump straight in everyone's threads telling people what you think is wrong with them. Why don't you do something to change things in the world instead of telling people on a conspiracy site not to waste time watching videos or writing about world problems.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Neb I understand your frustration, but again, it IS a conspiracy site. These topics will be discussed at length.
In my years here I have seen the same stories told over and over again. It can be agonizing to see, but I just pass them by.

What prompted me to post was your quote below.

Originally posted by Nebulous1973

How many of you will make videos claiming proof but will incorporate it as a question? Its done because it is plausible denial ability.So those people have something to deny their blatant lies with.It is total irresponsible nonsensical behaviour and all of you enable that.Knock it off.You want conspiracy? You want doom and gloom? Well here is a real wake up call..The governments are robbing the people of this world blind..and you all argue over the next "BIG' lie.The ufos..the end of the world..just stop..anything that was credible about any of those topics has been diluted to the point of ridiculousness.You the average schmuck think by visiting this sites you have some kind of hand in it all?That you are making some difference? NO YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISED NOTHING.

Aren't you yourself guilty of this?
Pretty good ufo footage BC Canada

Just breath a bit man.
I can't say how many posts that I have ranted about and then just delete instead of hitting reply.
It's not worth it.

stick around and chat or leave....ATS will be fine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join