It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shenanigans..on it all. Just stop it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well here we are yet another fun filled day of doom and gloom courtesy of the weak minded people with nothing better to do then figure out the next giant conspiracy...Yes I do believe there is something going on..what? I have no idea..and to be frank..not one of you has one shred of evidence to back up the constant barrage of speculation and absolute BS that is posted daily..here and abroad...

Do none of you work with logic or common sense..I would say out of every topic here the only credible problem/conspiracy we need to be aware of is the USA government being compromised by outside powers to ruin us all...that is indeed truth..anyone with half a thought can see that.It is not conspiracy. What is conspiracy is this second sun/nibiru comet elenin..all bull..all of it..every piece of ' evidence' is nothing but pure speculation and fantasy.If there was an object supposedly four times the size of Jupiter next to the sun right now, we all would be fighting for our lives.How many videos will you people use as proof that ends its title in a question mark?

How many of you will make videos claiming proof but will incorporate it as a question? Its done because it is plausible denial ability.So those people have something to deny their blatant lies with.It is total irresponsible nonsensical behaviour and all of you enable that.Knock it off.You want conspiracy? You want doom and gloom? Well here is a real wake up call..The governments are robbing the people of this world blind..and you all argue over the next "BIG' lie.The ufos..the end of the world..just stop..anything that was credible about any of those topics has been diluted to the point of ridiculousness.You the average schmuck think by visiting this sites you have some kind of hand in it all?That you are making some difference? NO YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISED NOTHING..Opinions are fine we all have them,but to be honest that power is abused left and right..yes we have the right to think and say what we please..but it is our responsibility to use that right with logic and sense..I know we all feel something is not right..I know all of you feel there is much more to life and there most certainly is, but for gods sake pay attention to what needs all of your attention now..The world at large is about to crumble..stop hiding on conspiracy site..get up..get out there and make a difference.GET OUT THERE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!.

No more talking/..No more pointing out your theories and doing nothing about them..get up..the world is laughing at how pathetically weak you are.You are sitting at your computers day and night..not doing a damn thing about anything. yes I am ready myself..it is time..This summer is the only time you will have the opportunity to stand up as a free citizen..don't waste it for Christ sake..you all woke now..GET UP!!!
edit on 7-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: edited for the babies who can't read unless it is spoon fed to them..cry baby cry.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

WOW! someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..
before criticizing anyone on the site..you might want to fix your grammar so I can begin to take you a little bit more serious..

The entire op gave me a headache just trying to read the first paragraph..
edit on 7-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You're also confusing conspiracy with conspiracy theory

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Paragraphs please ........

Then you can call shenanigans.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

not one of you has one shred of evidence to back up the constant barrage of speculation and absolute BS that is posted daily..

I would say out of every topic here the only credible problem/conspiracy we need to be aware of is the USA government being compromised by outside powers to ruin us all...that is indeed truth..anyone with half a thought can see that.It is not conspiracy.

The governments are robbing the people of this world blind..

The world at large is about to crumble..

Do you have any evidence to support the above quoted statements?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Why thank you for being the first person to make my point..none fo you give a crap about what really is going.Typos are not bad grammar..I just wrote it and posted it.because honestly the grammar has nothing to do with my point..but you actually proved my point right from the word go..nice work.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
have i got time to have one more cup of tea?
just for old times sake.

i see it in the faces every day as i ride here there and everywhere ,, like the the look i got from my dad when i was told he had terminal cancer., something dies in the eye, i see it about a lot of late.

worrisome

funbox

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Thats what you get from this? lol..wow..every single one of you are useless..hanging around here like you have some point to it all..you do nothing..pathetic.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by TechVampyre

Why thank you for being the first person to make my point..none fo you give a crap about what really is going.Typos are not bad grammar..I just wrote it and posted it.because honestly the grammar has nothing to do with my point..but you actually proved my point right from the word go..nice work.

If you expect anyone to read this garbage and agree with you..you need to have paragraphs, and better grammar..A reader with less patience would have stopped reading after the first sentence..You should be happy any of the members even took the time out to read, and reply to your barely legible ramblings.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
LOL..wow..didn't take long for everyone of you to show your true colors..and proved (which I believe is the only proof this site has ever seen) that you all are nothing but little snobs sitting at home thinking you have your finger on the pulse..lol..good luck to you all..even though I don't mean one word of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wall of text!!!

I think I've gone blind

I couldn't read the OP properly because its just too big a chunk for my eyes to handle. If you could paragraph it then it would make it easier for people to read

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Thats what you get from this? lol..wow..every single one of you are useless..hanging around here like you have some point to it all..you do nothing..pathetic.

Of what use is this post? If you're going to spend your time ranting, I'm assuming with the purpose of someone "getting your point", it would be a good idea to articulate yourself. If you're trying to knock others down on a "conspiracy" forum but can't even use the word "conspiracy" correctly, no one's going to take you seriously.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You actually don't have much of a point. You just got here a couple of months ago. If ATS is not your cup of tea, by all means go elsewhere. There IS a lot of crap on ATS: No question, but if you are going to get anything out of being here, you will contribute your enlightend and sane information in ways that can make the site better. Condemning everyone who is here is not likely to win you any accolades. It sounds like you're just another bitter person with no more information and no greater intelligence than anyone else. Is your IQ higher than everyone else's? Have you been exposed to "The Truth" more than anyone else here? Highly unlikely. However, do you have some special expertise you'd like to share? That would be great! Let's hear it!

Grammar, paragraphs, and spelling DO matter, whether you believe it or not. If you want to get your message across, you have to make it palatable to your readers. A big long paragraph like your opening statement hurts to read. It also shows a lack of ability to organize your thoughts. Everyone here gives allowances for mere typos and for people where English is not their native language, Other than that, you are known for your posts. Your posts contribute to your reputation, good or bad. So far you have not been here long enough to develop one. If all your posts are like your opening one, you'll be largely ignored as yet another ranter who cannot get his act together well enough to make a cohesive argument.

Your rant is so generalized that it doesn't mean much. What is your point anyway? My suggestion is that you pick a subject you know something about and address it specifically, with links to appropriate sites and references to bolster whatever issue it is you have. If your spiel is yet another "Wake up, you stupid sheeple!" then you may as well hold your breath. We've heard it all before. In fact, we hear it on a daily basis. We have people here old enough to be your grandparents, and we've heard it all before. Nothing you've said, at least so far, is particularly enlightening. As to "Just stopping it." No; you stop it, or just go away.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The very point of ATS is to encourage discourse and dialogue on a broad variety of subjects. Many of these subjects are highly speculative in nature and at the cutting edge of human experience/understanding. But many of the other forums deal in cold, hard, well sourced facts. One does not have to believe or even acknowledge things present in any given forum or grouping of forums.

Don't believe in bigfoot? that is fine and wonderful. You have the option of not reading bigfoot threads. I happen not to believe in a lot of what is posted on ATS, but much of it is informative, thought provoking, or entertaining, nonetheless.

Any one topic having a presence or traffic here does not detract from other the other subjects. You, OP, seem to feel passionate about certain issues. That is awesome. But you have to understand that not everyone has the same "buttons" as you. Some people are passionate about other things. This is beneficial to our species because a diversity of interests is best suited for a broad range of progress in many different fields. To judge any of them as fruitless or "nuts" requires too much vanity for my tastes. Many brilliant minds were considered insane or specious until the world managed to catch up with their ideas much later on.

Having said all of that... ATS is not for everyone. Maybe it's right for you, maybe it isn't. And venting about frustration is fine - as long as it doesn't devolve into name calling or cheap shots... But, ultimately, it is YOUR choice to be involved in this venue so it is inherently your responsibility if your venue of choice is not the right fit for your needs.

Just my .02 cents...

~Heff
edit on 3/7/11 by Hefficide because: syntax

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

There you go poor baby. Don't cry it only makes you look more like the spoiled little brat I know most of you really are...Heres a better idea..how about you do something in life instead of making your page look pretty.

Tell us what you do, oh Great Presumptuous One? Tell us of what comprises your superiority in contrast to all others here. Tell us of the wondrous daily deeds you do and contributions to humanity and the world, of which we can aspire to do as well. As it it clear you are all knowing if you can make such generalizations about a grouping of people you've never personally met.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Nebulous, try to think about this rationally for a moment. Letting it degrade into a pissing match isn't going to help get your point across. My post above was to make the point that you provided no more evidence for the claims you made than those you are accusing.

Yes. Things may get a little crazy around here, but its a conspiracy site. What do you expect?

There was a time in this country when people, including some scientific minds, thought you were a nutcase to think we would make it to the moon.

Another group thought it was crazy to think man could achieve 70mph in anything, let alone a car.

So calm down, and give us the calm scoop on this, and what brought you to this point. Without derision please.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Wow, 2 responses to little ole me

Doesn't it feel better now that you've broken up your post into paragraphs, and you know that we can easily read what your yellin about?

Well done!
And yeah, you're right, Shenanigans, all over this site

I would say out of every topic here the only credible problem/conspiracy we need to be aware of is the USA government being compromised by outside powers to ruin us all...that is indeed truth..anyone with half a thought can see that.It is not conspiracy

I do agree with you here, the US government is a total, complete mess. I hope it's still fixable, somehow.

Now go relax, you're too uptight.....
edit on 7-3-2011 by snowspirit because: added

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Okey! You lead, we'll follow!

(Now what was the single, all-important conspiracy theory that you hold in mind that has valid substance that we will accept as well as the 99% of the people that are fairly satisfied with how things are going? Was it the bankers, Israel, NWO, Agenda 21, NAFTA, Islam, aliens, feminist taking over the world or what for heaven's sake?)

Please don't leave us hanging like this. We now must hope you have another bad day tomorrow and will further spill your guts about the true nature of your rant. Tomorrow ok for you, huh?

edit on 7-3-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join