It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And for our next trick: RFID!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
www.adressa.no...

www.tv2nyhetene.no...

So, a couple of days ago this guy Andreas from Trondheim, Norway shows up in the local newspaper boasting about how he operated an RFID-chip in his hand, and how incredible practical this device has the potential to be in every aspects of our lives. That's fine and dandy to me, up to the point where this is caught up by one of Norway's biggest MSM outlets, TV2-Nyhetene. Has the desensitizing begun in your countries as well?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
These are some of the commercials out there;

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
They can advertise all they want lol i sure am not putting one of those
things in me or my kids for that matter! not even my dog ! But i'm sure
they already have plans to do it covertly sucks !this world is getting crazy so much craziness to much to keep up with . Good thread!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
And that second video wow !! can you say mark of the beast? that fits
the scriptures to a t yikes!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I will NEVER get one of those things in my body!! Nor will I subject my child to this.

They can make me as sick as they like, as often as they like, I would die coughing my lungs through my nose, with a big smile on my face before I defile myself with this!

But I have been blessed with a high immune system so good luck!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
check out these websites i stumbled upon a few months back..

www.healthidnews.com...

www.healthidnews.com...

www.contactlessnews.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting. But, you know, they don't just do these things outright. People would object.

First, they implant them in Driver's Licenses, as they are primed to do here in California. The new DL will have a chip that can potentially hold a "buttload" of data (that's the technical term for "I don't remember the actual amount"). It also comes complete with a GPS chip that can find you anywhere (assuming you're carrying your DL/ID--which, well, why wouldn't you be, unless you don't want to be tracked, you SCOFFLAW).

Word is that this is all to bring CA into compliance with the REAL ID Act of 2005. Oh--and to make counterfeiting and ID theft more difficult. I also seem to recall that this will all become official in May--unless State lawmakers don't approve it. I mean: What are the chances?

Anyway, it's for your own good, you know. I mean do I have to say it? TERRORISM! BOOGA-BOOGA!! FOREIGN terrorism! OHHHH, the HUMANITY!!

Now lie down and accept your RFID chip--good little citizen....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If THEY want it to happen it will !
In years to come they'll implant them at birth !
Instead of slapping babys arse to make it cry they stick a SNIP needle in em !
edit on 8-3-2011 by burdman30ott6 because: DO NOT EVADE AUTOMATIC PROFANITY CENSORS

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Why do they even need to put a chip in us? Just give everyone an eyephone5. The new one that can be used as a credit card/debit card with fingerprint and dna reading capabilities.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Straight out.
I'd rather be dead than live in a world like this.

Can you say Obamination !
edit on 7-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm not religious and still I'd say no to this. Too much control can be had for TPTB. If TPTB were not so corrupt and evil, I'd then consider it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

- No one would operate Thus began the effort to get the implant inserted into his hand. - It proved to be difficult. I tried many different clinics and hospitals in Norway, but no one would perform such a procedure. It was too controversial. The solution was a private clinic in Europe. Which will not disclose Asbølmo, since they also thought the procedure was at the limit of what they thought was ethically correct to conduct, and not something they would advertise.

funny

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A couple years back a family in Florida volunteered to get RFID'd.

www.allbusiness.com...

That was the true start of it. Since then, slowly but surely, they have become more and more present.

Soon, people will be asking for them, just you watch.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm in Washington State but this thread just made me go microwave my new driver's license......... *shakes head* illuminati scum!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I wonder what your plans are? Do you plan on resisting?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by elegant-gypsy

yes but once we started doing it to our pets , cats and dogs for us to get use to the term "RFID Implants" it was to late. For now they can use this as a reason to tag you, if it good enough for them then... well just read this www.rfidnews.org...

edit on 8-3-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I showed these videos to my 20 yr old and she said..

wow..that is so cool...

ugg..we are doomed...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanks for all the response! I for one would die before having that put in my body. As some of you say, they won't force this on people. First they will make it seem really cool and necessary (we're at that stage - this will continue). After a while they will introduce it as an alternative to stuff people find bothering. For example, you will have your own line in the store after they put the chip in every grocery items (this is now underway - www.informationweek.com... ). Then you can just walk through a scanner, and everything will be registered to the account in your hand. You will probably be able to walk right through any major airport. After a while these kind of alternatives will be all over the place, at the same time I see TPTB pushing paperless money. This is where things get tricky; after a while, you will HAVE to have an RFID to fly, go to the bank, get in a hospital, shop your groceries and so on.

They will first put it in all aspects of our lives, and then make us dependent on it. That's the way I see this done. Oh btw, the great leaders of my nation has already put and RFID-chip in my passport;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80c044676293.gif[/atsimg]
(example picture)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If you havnt seen it, i suggest watching Zeitgeist...mainly part 3 explains this whole idea...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
That chip will never enter MY body. What evil.

Those commercials made my skin crawl. But I bet plenty of sheep will go to the slaughter.

EDIT to add: What if we just got rid of the need for money? I know, I know. Here I go again. But this evil crap would not be taking place if we did not have the control of money over us. And it's coming fast. Please read my posts, linked in my sig. Then spread the ideas as far and as wide as you can.

If we can get them to the tipping point, this will go away like a bad nightmare in the morning sun.
edit on 3/8/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join