It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet America's Top Exorcist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

."You believe there is a devil?" I ask him as we settle in at a small, beautiful chapel near the church.

“Yes.”

“You believe that this devil acts upon people?”

“Correct.”

America's Top Exorcist

Do you believe in demonic possesion?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
No the devil is your lower-self which operates on fear. If you are not aware of your higher-self then you probably arn't aware of your lower-self. If this is you, then i suggest you find both of them and listen only to your higher self.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well, honestly, he should know better than anybody. He is the last to see their eyes and they are the window to the soul after all.
I have learnt from my father that you can tell a lot about a person by looking them dead in the eye. And as a result I am an impeccable judge of character.
I remember watching a NWO movie and the narrator said that you could see the evil in the eyes of world leaders.
I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy saw those same demons. Whatever their true form may be.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i cant wait to see that new movie with anthony hopkins the rite or something ,

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
From the article:

"Sometimes the person's head will begin to move in very rigid ways. Sometimes their eyes will roll. Sometimes there will be epileptic-like seizures," Thomas said. "Occasionally people will take on kind of a body language of a serpentine look, and they'll begin to stick their tongue out and use their tongue in ways that would look snake-like, and they'll coil up in a snake-like position."

Probably a good thing the bible didnt describe Satan as a Bunny. If so, it would read something like this:

"Occasionally people will take on kind of a body language of a fuzzy bunny look, and they'll begin to hop around and eat carrots in ways that would look bunny-like, and they'll cuddle up in a bunny like position."

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You know, for all of our different religions, differences within religions, and arguments between them (particularly the Abrahamic faiths) we do agree on the possibility of possession and have rituals to separate the evil being from the person.

I do believe in it, for personal reasons that I do not wish to share at this time. That being said, I do not think that it is as common as the random televangelist seems to think while performing mass exorcisms for a fee on t.v.. I also do not believe that every undesirable trait (smoking, drug use, vanity, etc) is the result of a demon.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

."You believe there is a devil?" I ask him as we settle in at a small, beautiful chapel near the church.

“Yes.”

“Correct.”

America's Top Exorcist

I cant decide whether demonic possession is a mental health problem, or are mental health problems a form of demonic possession??
Or maybe its the same thing

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This guy is better.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think his comments are rather tame with his discriptions of possession and the behavior of the possessed. There is book Hostage to the Devil. This book has true vatican backing all of it is fact and is based on 5 of the most tame cases. I say tame because these were deemed to bad enough if it was to be a published work.

Be warned this material is extremely graphic in its depictions and can proove too much for many minds. If you have a mental disorder dont read it.

dont know how to link to book ill type in address and hope someone can fix.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vattican27.htm

once again very graphic and all of it true.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Other signs are as follows. The head may have a tendency to rotate 360 degrees several times. Bad hollywood make up and yellowed teeth may also be seen. Profanity is common. Pea soup may also spew forth from mouth , and things in the room may fly around as the possessed floats above bed.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Probably a good thing the bible didnt describe Satan as a Bunny. If so, it would read something like this:

"Occasionally people will take on kind of a body language of a fuzzy bunny look, and they'll begin to hop around and eat carrots in ways that would look bunny-like, and they'll cuddle up in a bunny like position."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a12240a602aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Scary considering their propensity to reproduce.

Timely analogy, given Easter is around the corner. (Pagan ritual)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Interesting find S&F

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
We also have the more subtle but really interesting reverse speech analysis...

Some people call everything a coincidence, I reserve my judgment and quote Einstein: "God does not play dice"..

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.reversespeech.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

“Yes.”

“Correct.”

America's Top Exorcist

Yup. Have seen evil entities with my own eyes and had some hauntings happen to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is the part I find hard to believe:

A Pew survey found more than one in 10 Americans have witnessed an exorcism, and when you narrow it down to Pentecostals it’s about one in three.

“Forty percent of Americans said they completely believe angels and demons are active in the world,” she told me, “with 28% telling us they mostly believe this."

That is the kind of information that needs more than a priestly explanation, so I roamed over to Georgetown University to talk to Ori Soltes, a theologian. The problem, he says, is that we can’t know for sure what people mean when they say they’ve seen an exorcism. Was it a formal ceremony? A personal revelation? A changed way of life?

CNN.com

1 in 10, really?

I don't know a single person who claims to have witnessed an exorcism and I'm a Catholic. Am I hanging out with the wrong crowd or is this greatly exaggerated?

Anyone out there in ATS land ever witnessed an Exorcism? There have to be quite a few based on that statistic.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I agree.

I think the large number comes from those megachurches and such (random unidentified Protestant sects) oh and t.v. televangelists. Some sects of Christians believe that any ill attribute (homosexuality, smoking, vanity, drugs, alcohol, being a general a hole) is the cause of a demon taking over the person, as opposed to the person just being a screw up.

I have seen some televangelist programs where they hold mass exorcisms I'm talking 50+ people, they pray, the televangelist orders the demon to leave, puts a Bible to the persons chest, and the person says they are cured.

This is NOT an exorcism, plain and simple. A possessed person will not sit there and silently in their chair in perfect little rows and pray. If these people receive some sort of inner peace after their experience, good for them but it has nothing to do with the random guy driving out the devil.

I would not wish a genuine possession on my worst enemy, on anyone.
edit on 9-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join