It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never ever will the phenomenon New world order exist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It is not wrong to see things in some issues but a controlled slave race we will never become. It is not in the make and is a misinterpreted subject. No need for fearing the issue.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
We are already in the nwo. It surrounds us. It's greatest strength is that you don't believe in it.

But what is the UN? What are "international" corporations? Global communication networks? etc etc

The whole world has become symbiotic.

Maybe it's not the NWO everyone thinks about, but it's the NWO that is.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
We are already in the nwo. It surrounds us. It's greatest strength is that you don't believe in it.

That's a good one

What I think when I hear NWO is Christ becoming ruler of the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

When I was a child I dreamed of a peaceful planet where everyone was happy, had their basic needs met and everyone got along.

In order for us to do this we need to recognize our "collective custodial rights" to preserve and share the world and it's valuable and treasured resources.
in order for us to do that we will need to speak to each other in a civil manner and cooperate on many levels.

This will be the New World Order. As long as the world is continually owned and controlled by 100% of it's own PEOPLE and not by some industry, country, corporation, man, woman or "group"... we will make out fine.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I disagree. I think there are plenty of crazy people willing to rule the world, and some of those would be planning. It isn't that impossible that none of them will ever make it either, who knows, maybe the next Hitler succeeds in WWIII. Lets hope its not so though.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Rusethorcain, the input we search for.

A ruler is a ruler when you let him rule but there are rules that rule out of their own which rule the ruler himself.

LOVE
edit on 2011/3/7 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I see that you see that i see, realizing a realization, knowing is faster, IT is wise. Fear is a tool has no power, yet has all the power that has no power

Love is above and beyond the 5 senses part of nature and part of quantum of chaos, condition IT and you condition yourself in the same instant, your more predictable than you realize, hands of destiny as always.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I wonder if it isn't almost in place now. If you and your cronies sit in powerful enough positions in the businesses of money, chemicals and food then your influence is incredible, especially with globalisation.

On another thread people are discussing the links back to the European royal families, which of course also includes the British Royals concerning who has influence running what government etc. I remembered when our Royals were linked to the USA Government etc that in the past several attempts were made to trace exactly what our Queen owns as she is so very wealthy. A researcher on this reported having to unravel a wealth of concealment by going through so many companies and one of the things that eventually emerged was part of Time Square. The British way was never to take over openly or destroy if possible, it was really for our elite to 'sweetly' merge. I think Ian Crane mentioned that the last President Bush was a distant cousin of our dear Queen, so one sees how it had worked so nicely for them all.

However, a couple of years ago our Queen made an odd remark in her Christmas Speech to the Nation, when she seemed to infer that there were dark and dangerous things around (can't remember her exact words).

I wonder if perhaps what we are seeing is a transition from the hidden old world order to a completely new one that desires to get all the people of the world under their rule.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is the evidence women grow in intellect and not in spirit. None, none things to say.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Could you explain your last comment? I am not sure whether you refer to: women in general, a specific group of women or a specific woman. Also isn't it somewhat presumptive to judge another's spiritual worth. Were we not taught 'Judge not and ye won't be judged'.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ha ha ha, U So Funny..
look dont you find it sort of strange the world is in up heaval on issues you never heard of...
do you really believe these organized world figures could not apply enough pressure to corrupt
any and all revolutions... do not be so nieve... of coarse - selling you on world libery is all part of the gig..
after all if you thought they came up with it... would you accept it..?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
It is not wrong to see things in some issues but a controlled slave race we will never become. It is not in the make and is a misinterpreted subject. No need for fearing the issue.

Wake up...We are already a slave to our economy.

The elite Bankers who the print the money loan it out to the banks at interest. We are inevitably in debt to our economy and we can only survive being part of the economy so we either become slaves to the economy our homeless people.

So this hold has already been on us for a while. This isn't anything new...What's new is doing this under a ONE WORLD.

You see you didn't even realize this...so chances are you'll not realize what's coming...

edit on 8-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Stop it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You are kidding right?
Can you say Union of North America?
Union of Europe?
Union of Asia?
These are the first steps and we are already a long way down that road.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The new world order are those that awaken from the spirit and who judge those still evil in nature.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

The law has been corrupted to control practically every aspect of our daily lives. The vast majority of jobs involve working 5-6 days a week for as little as corporations or the government (same thing nowadays, and that's part of the point) can get away with paying, and here in the UK the wages have been frozen or decreased.

The prices of houses which everyone needs to live in, and vehicles which people need to get to their jobs are ridiculously high and especially with houses, take the majority of a working lifetime to pay off.

We have been in this "New World Order" for some time, since the end of WW2. It is no longer a world where people can make their own living. Everything is controlled by the elite, the corporate heads and government leaders. We have to work for them, to buy the goods that we produce for them, while they rake in all the profits.

If you want to work and provide for youself and your family, then you are in for a wild ride as there are so many hoops and so much red tape to battle through. The vast majority of successful independent and local businesses have been gobbled up by global corporations. Free time to persue your own goals is limited, and if you have a family, it is all spent on them instead.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
We will overcome.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the thread starter is a troll..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the thread starter is a troll..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The NWO has already come and gone. Don't you remember it? Yeah! It's was lead by Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. They had enforcers like Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sting, The Giant, Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell, etc. The list goes on and on. They lasted a little while, until it split and eventually the world crumbled and was outright destroyed. Er, the world I talk of is only WCW but, uh...yeah. /endjoke

top topics

<<   2 >>

join