It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEKs 'Coming In'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
First off, I should say I've never seen a Black Eyed Kid, nor do I know anyone who has. I first started reading about them tonight, and they seem pretty interesting. They also scare the hell out of me, which not much does.

There are a few things I've noticed - there are usually two of them, a confident, talkative one who is tall and a shorter, anxious one who doesn't talk much. They usually often wear baseball caps. They speak in a manner as if trying to sound civil, but they don't know much about manners or etiquette, and they don't know how to respond in social situations. They also seem very intelligent for their age.

I was reading a story about them earlier, and an idea just suddenly hit me; they ask to come in. Let me explain:

First of all, black eyes are typical of demonic possession. Also a sign of demonic possession is that they don't fully know how to act and speak like a person, and they don't really know what is normal - they usually visit at night time, perhaps because they don't know it isn't normal for a child to be wandering around at night?

Next. Why would a demon ask to come into a house? Aha, but maybe they aren't. Maybe they just need to say they can come in - they don't need to you say they can come in to your house. Come in, I mean, to your body - to possess you. What I mean is, maybe something stops them from possessing ('coming in' to) someone without that person's permission. And if someone says 'yes, you can come in' that is permission for them to come in. Yeah, they aren't knowingly saying 'you can come into my body', but if you take the statement out of context it could be giving them permission to come into anywhere.

In most cases, what do the kids ask? Is it "Can I come into your house?" or "Its cold outside, can I come in?"?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
it's akin to the old vampire lore that a vampire can't just "barge in" to your house, they must be invited in. how ever you spin it is up to you.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've heard demons need permission to enter a persons house or body... Not sure why though, i guess it comes down to free will. If you openly accept them into your space, you'd also accept the belief of said demon...

I'd like to meet one of these BEKs.....i'd probably try to convince him to take out his contacts.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would ask them, "Can I come outside?".

Or how about, "You're a stud! I was hoping you would ask to come in".

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Techy

sounds like Mormons...

ok joking....

never saw one......

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
please dont go beating up kids with black eyes, for all you know it could just be a genetic disorder. also ppl can get their eyes tattooed black. stories are stories. if a demon existed, i doubt a wooden door would stop it from having its way with you.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
These BEK's have become a modern urban legend alot like the boogie man. Never any proof just witness testimony heck even bigfoot leaves tracks lol. Just say i personally put these BEK stories in the same category as the bloody mary ones, theyre just stories to scare the kids.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Never heard of these "BEK's" but if what you say is accurate about them than that is pretty spooky.

A thought;

I wonder if these kids have anything to do with the Monarch Mind Control Programs (which I learned about via this thread.)?

It is a possibility, and a frightening one at that. But until evidence is shown, I will put it into the category or vampires, zombies, and werewolves.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Techy

Let's hope the BEKs show up at more pedo's houses. Now that would be a fitting end to the child molesters.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KOLTON
I wonder if these kids have anything to do with the Monarch Mind Control Programs (which I learned about via this thread.)?

Wow, that is pretty interesting! And it could make sense, too - the majority of BEK sightings occur in the USA. I've only read one that happened outside of it.

Slightly offtopic but still about BEKs.... I wonder what it is that makes people so scared of them? In every case I've read, the person has noted that they felt intense fear before they even noticed the eyes. Maybe its some form of primitive instinct, a built in defence mechanism to make us fear evil? Dogs have it - thats why they always go crazy around ghosts or other paranormal activity. Just a random, offtopic thought

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Techy

hell i'd be a little freaked if two kids came to my door asking for their "cat" or some such nonsense.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WilliamRikeronaSegway

Haha, good point I suppose. But seriously, the fear people describe sometimes even before they see the kids is the worst fear I've ever seen anyone describe.

A couple of other things I've found out: Occasionally the witness/victim/whatever will report the kid smelling bad, although that only happens on rare occurrences, and its usually only the older, adult version that are accompanied by a bad smell (are the adults the same as the kids? They seem to behave in the same way, create the same emotions and have the same eyes).

Also, every account always describes the eyes as a very scary part. They're usually described as black, and one story I found, it was specifically stated that the eyes didn't reflect and light - they were just completely black, empty voids. That is pretty interesting, and I guess it differentiates them from people who are just high or have contacts.

And another thing - a few accounts state that the kids (or adults in some cases) grin after you start feeling fear. This could support the idea that they cause fear for pleasure.
edit on 7/3/2011 by Techy because: Added a point.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I dont know what they are or what they do but they really interest me.

I saved a few pictures from a thread titled "Amazing Images" from another forum (Football related forum) and in amonst them was a picture of a child in water holding on to what looks to be a bit of driftwood and his eyes are pitch black.

I dont know anything about the picture so I dont have any background information on it.

*Before I link the image I would like to apoligise to the OP as this feels like a thread hijack but in my defence I feel although it could be nothing it does have some relevance to this thread.

I cant say if this has been p/shopped but what I can say is that it has not been shopped by me and to my knowlage has not been altered.

top topics

join