It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order is HERE!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am a researcher but up until now I haven't had much to bring to the table that most of you didn't already have here. I am proud to be among folks that are a lot like me in sense we want the truth even if it hurts and we have to stare ugly in the face. At times that's just lookin in the mirror...and I mean in a reflective sense and how we impact the world by our everyday choices.

This subject has been discussed already but its one of those that I feel we need a little refresher course. In light of recent events I feel we are ready to understand its full interpretation now.

We all talk about the NWO and speculate how it will come about and who will be the key players behind it all. It's still a pretty hard sell to most Americans who live so secure and comfortable in comparsion to less unfortunate countries. So in this thread I will go over the how and the who, but we will have all have to wait and see for the when, but I fear that is VERY VERY SOON!

It's called the Sanhedrin. I will need a few moments of your time but if you stick with me I am sure you will find this a VERY interesting read.

History of the Great Sanhedrin

The Great Sanhedrin was the supreme court of ancient Israel made of 71 members. The Great Sanhedrin was made up of a Chief/Prince/Leader called Nasi (at some times this position may have been held by the Kohen Gadol or the High Priest), a vice chief justice (Av Beit Din), and sixty-nine general members.

The last binding decision of the Sanhedrin was in 358, when the Hebrew Calendar was adopted. The Sanhedrin was dissolved after continued persecution by the Roman Empire. Over the centuries, there have been attempts to revive the institution, such as the Grand Sanhedrin convened by Napoleon Bonaparte.

Their most famous case in History

The Sanhedrin is mentioned frequently in the Gospels. According to the Gospels, the council conspired to have Jesus killed by paying one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, thirty pieces of silver in exchange for delivery of Jesus into their hands. When the Sanhedrin was unable to provide evidence that Jesus had committed a capital crime, the Gospels state that witnesses came forward and accused the Nazarene of blasphemy — a capital crime under Mosaic law. But, because the Sanhedrin was not of Roman authority, it could not condemn criminals to death, according to John 18:31. This did not prevent them from doing so at other times; Acts 6:12 records them ordering the stoning of Saint Stephen and also Jesus half-brother, James the Just according to Josephus' Antiquities of the Jews.

Circa 30, the Gospels continue, Jesus was brought before the Roman governor of Iudaea Province, Pontius Pilate, for decision. The Christian account says that Pilate disagreed with the Sanhedrin's decision, and found no fault — but that the crowd demanded crucifixion. Pilate, it is speculated, gave in because he was concerned about his career and about revolt — and conveyed the death sentence of crucifixion on Jesus. For more information on this subject, see Jesus' Roman Trial.

The New Testament also speaks of specific members of the Sanhedrin who were sympathetic towards Jesus, if not his followers. Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea are two such men that are named in the Gospels. They both played a role in the burial of Jesus, according to John 19:38-42.

The Christian accounts of the Sanhedrin, and the role the council played in the crucifixion of Jesus, is frequently cited as a cause of Christian anti-Semitism, and is thus normally considered a sensitive topic. (YOU BET IT'S SENSITIVE.....Who among us is tired of religious persecution???? With that said there will be a line drawn in the sand very soon)

History that they have to rewrite to change world views/perception by the masses

According to Jewish law,it is forbidden to convene a court of justice on a holy day, such as Pesach (Passover), making it highly unusual that religious Jews would have come together to hand down a death sentence on the stated day. One possible explanation is that Jesus and his disciples observed a Passover according to the tradition of the Essenes, who observed Passover several days before the holiday was customarily observed during the Second Temple era. Such timing would explain other details of Jesus' prosecution and death, which would appear to have dragged on for days.

According to the gospel of Matthew however, (considered by some to have been a religious Jew) the religious authorities in that time might have been sufficiently agitated to make them break their own rules and judge him even on the feast of Passover (Pesach); according to the gospel, Jesus was a very popular figure among the ordinary people, and he publicly dismissed the Pharisees as hypocrites (Matthew 15:12–14). In Jesus' time, the Sanhedrin was the highest Jewish authority, as the Roman empire occupied the land at the time, and it was exerting the highest authority in every field except in religious legislature — this was left to the Sanhedrin. Christians as well as Messianic Jews say this is also in line with the history of Pesach, which was, in their vision, the historical predecessor of the death and resurrection of Jesus, being the fulfillment of Pesach. The transition of being delivered out of a land of slavery into freedom (Exodus 3:7–10) is being paralleled by them to being delivered from a life of sin into holiness (Colossians 1:13–14).

Additionally, Josephus seems to imply that there was a 'political' sanhedrin of Sadducee collaborators with the Roman rule of Iudaea province. (Make a mental note of this!)

Okay so there it is but How is THAT going to be possible for today's world? How will the Sanhedrin bring nations and religions together into one NWO? Well I found this little tid bit video that really made it clearer then I ever heard it, and since its coming from their own mouths who better to say it best?

So you see...the people will be flocking to them like moths to a flame. I would even expect some miracles to take place here. The knowlege that they will have will be undeniable and will be life changing.

Remember that UFO over the Dome of the Rock? That was the site of Old Temple that they want to rebuild. Some of you think that was debunked...and you have to decide that for yourself. However Truth almost always seems stranger than fiction whenever there is a little transperancy involved.

For further research I encourage you to check out some of the videos this next guy shares with us.

The muslim religion however violent it may be is one of the fastest growing religions of the world to date. It is often a radical mind set that allows only one way in which the laws of God should be followed and all those that oppose it should be put to death!

However righteous some laws may be to guide us towards a better life it was never God's intention to impose any such laws because it was always a CHOICE!
edit on 6-3-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
there is always a choice of seperating God from religion as it was naturally done, keep it simple keep it real

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You need to reconsider what you call the "NWO".

Are you implying that a group of rich men and women are behind the scenes, controlling the worlds wealth at any given time?? But wait a second, thats happening RIGHT NOW!

So its not so "new" is it? Those little p***s have been ruining our lives for millenia, and they know that a change is coming. They want you all to be afraid of change, because it is YOU that makes them rich. YOU are the sheep that they shear!

The Old Wold Order is coming to an end. Right in front of your eyes. Turn on CNN.

You are going to have to choose, on what side will your loyalties lay? Are you a human, a warrior of your people? Or are you a little creep, monster, that would endanger your own planet to satisfiy an endless greed??

The NWO doesn't take the creeps, so the decision should be an easy one. Join the club brotha

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk
edit on 6-3-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Originally posted by SunTzu22

You need to reconsider what you call the "NWO".

No perhaps your perception of it needs to be reconsidered.

Are you implying that a group of rich men and women are behind the scenes, controlling the worlds wealth at any given time?? But wait a second, thats happening RIGHT NOW!

Yes its happening right now but its scattered throughout the earth like many radio frequencies that will all of a sudden turn into ONE. Of course there is rich people behind it because its going to be a religious forum that is backed by a political one, and there will be a true sense of power felt and seen throughout the entire earth.

So its not so "new" is it? Those little p***s have been ruining our lives for millenia, and they know that a change is coming. They want you all to be afraid of change, because it is YOU that makes them rich. YOU are the sheep that they shear!
The Old Wold Order is coming to an end. Right in front of your eyes. Turn on CNN.

I am glad you brought this up because this is where the all the conspiracies will come together to either give you a clearer picture or remain in a confused state. Logic is Key here folks!

You are going to have to choose, on what side will your loyalties lay? Are you a human, a warrior of your people? Or are you a little creep, monster, that would endanger your own planet to satisfiy an endless greed??

Yes there will absolutely hands down be a side that you must choose. Will you believe in God and his original plan for humans on this earth? Or will you believe this hypocrytical mumbo jumbo that will tell you it was all a misunderstanding and that the bible has it all wrong and that we will have to rely on the Sanhedrin for a better knowlege for our future? Trust me they will be no short supply of convincing/damning evidence to show why the later choice would be in your best interest.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Oh no, your a Christian. Im so sorry.

You can still come back to your people. You can still choose to be human.

You think Jehovah is gonna save you? More likely to wipe out your bloodline.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

"I am proud to be among folks that are a lot like me in sense we want the truth even if it hurts..."

"The New World Order is HERE!"

"So in this thread I will go over the how and the who, but we will have all have to wait and see for the when, but I fear that is VERY VERY SOON!"

Why did you mislead me? I thought it was here!
edit on 6-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

Well I don't consider myself to be a Christian, but if you are defining a Christian by one who believes in Jesus then yes I do. I am not involved with organized religion but I am spiritual and I do know that there was a beginning to mankinds history and that we were created not evolved. I also believe that that creator had a purpose for us and that my life is important in fulfilling that original purpose.

Even if I die tomorrow I die knowing with satisfaction knowing the truth about mankinds history and not disillusioned by a higher class of people who will claim to be more knowlegeable then I. They will be hypocrytes because they will not be telling you from whence that real knowledge comes from.......the fallen ones.

I will not cast judgement upon you and condemn you to death but they will.

My eyes are wide open question is............are yours?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Your eyes may be wide open, but surely they see little.

Your Christ will make all your sins go away, is that the gist of your bloodthristy belief, hmmm?

Do a little research into the origins of Christ and his father. You will notice how many similar stories predate the Passion, and all in close vicinity.

You just can't defend killing babies, genocide, rape, murder, and hate.

It should not, and someday will not, be tolerated.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I don't know if I can agree with you SunTzu.

Your points are bringing out negativity while the OP is trying to spread the opposite.

Yes, we do live in interesting times....

...Will you serve others...Or yourself?

Love in all

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22

Your eyes may be wide open, but surely they see little.

Your Christ will make all your sins go away, is that the gist of your bloodthristy belief, hmmm?

Do a little research into the origins of Christ and his father. You will notice how many similar stories predate the Passion, and all in close vicinity.

You just can't defend killing babies, genocide, rape, murder, and hate.

It should not, and someday will not, be tolerated.

First off the Bible doesn't condone rape! I know which scripture you are referring to, post it up if you want and I'll be happy to explain it to you with logic.

also about genocide in the Bible...

"n a word: no.

Understand what genocide actually is. Genocide is the intentional eradication of an entire ethnic group.

Solly Svengali mentioned the Scriptures that most closely resembled genocide - but they don't. Why?

Because what God instructed the Israelites to do was eradicate all the inhabitants of Canaan. For example, we see in these verses that God specifically mentions the Hittites. Now, scholars know that the Hittites had a fairly impressive empire centered in Turkey. Notice: God did not instruct the Israelites, "and when you're done with Canaan, kill all of the other Hittites in the world, too." God instructed the Israelites to eradicate the people of a certain region, NOT any particular ethnic group.

By comparison: if someone decided to eradicate everyone in New York City, that would not be genocide.

By comparison: the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki cannot be considered genocide.
dictionary.reference.com...

In fact, what we would term "race" is not even mentioned in the bible.

Jim, www.bible-reviews.com..."

God knows what must be done to accomplish his goal, that is to save people for him. The reason why he brought Jesus into this world. Not only to condemn us, but to save us. Think about it, if God never pulled through with his plan than there wouldn't even by ONE saved man.

ONE saved man is worth more than an infinite amount of sinful men. So for God to instruct murder on sinful men to complete his goal to save men. I see that a fair trade off.

We must first be condemned to be saved. You see we cannot enter paradise w/o being clean. How can we be clean when we cannot be found guilty of our sins? Jesus being a sinless man and in his own words said that is why we are guilty now. He did this so that we may be saved, not to ultimately condemn us.

So from what I understand, these murders to sinful people instructed by God in the Old Testament before Christ were to fullfil and lead to the birth of Christ in the new testament. If God's plan didn't go as planned, it wouldn't be the correct outcome.

As I said if we never had Jesus, we cannot be saved because we cannot be found guilty of our sins in which we cannot be cleansed.

So really the people who got murdered(that ultimately helped lead to Gods plan of Jesus) have it better now, now they have a chance to be saved. Amazing, huh?

Christ will make our sins go away, BUT just as Jesus says, he'll forgive you, but the father will never forget and you will pay the very last penny. This will be judgement day. He is a just God, do you think it's fair to get away with anything you want?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Well I don't consider myself to be a Christian, but if you are defining a Christian by one who believes in Jesus then yes I do. I am not involved with organized religion but I am spiritual and I do know that there was a beginning to mankinds history and that we were created not evolved. I also believe that that creator had a purpose for us and that my life is important in fulfilling that original purpose.

Even if I die tomorrow I die knowing with satisfaction knowing the truth about mankinds history and not disillusioned by a higher class of people who will claim to be more knowlegeable then I. They will be hypocrytes because they will not be telling you from whence that real knowledge comes from.......the fallen ones.

I will not cast judgement upon you and condemn you to death but they will.

My eyes are wide open question is............are yours?

YES!!! my eyes are definitely open! I, too am spiritual! And do believe that we were all created! Soon, we all will have to choose who's side we are on and people who are blind and ignorant will make a hasty decision due to not being prepared! I just pray we all remember the scripture [Matthew 10:33] "He who denies me before men, i will also deny him before my father who is in Heaven"
My eyes are also WIDE open!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Let's talk about bloodlines.....and what Jesus meant by wanting us to remain pure. That man would sleep with woman and not contaminate the rest of human species. Back in the days of old there were a lot of hideous creatures that were created because man did not obide by Gods laws in that aspect. They were misled and prayed upon by the fallen ones just as they are today. Only they have to be a little smarter then they were back then and thats because we have gotten smarter. Our history will not change just our perception of it will. Folklore and Myths will be revealed in very real ways and proven because it really happened just not in the way we originally thought it did and teach that it does in the history books.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

This video was just recently posted to youtube.com under the title:

CBC News - "Bilderberg Attendee Peter Mansbridge using Egypt to sell "New World Order"

edit on 3/9/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

No, you can't use your goofy little logic to explain what is cleary the condoning of sexual violence against people who are not of the Hebrew faith.

Keep your silly explanations to yourself and stop allowing an evil word to lead astray others who would otherwise be gentle, tolerant human beings.

Give me your explantation as to why thousands of priest rape little boys every year. Go ahead i got my popcorn and i got all night.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Remember Knowledge is Power. And spidey said "with great power, comes great responsibilities."

Be responsible enough with the power you have today, don't act like a fool because I know that you are more than that.

Abraxas.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonposzter

Yes, ill manners beget only ill manners. Point taken and digested.

thnx jerico

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Lulz who's jerico?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I get your point but all you do is identify who. Doesn't matter who. What mattes is we all sit at home and don't do a damn thing and don't care ENOUGH to do a damned thing. Don't blame it on the rich elite, we make it only too easy for them

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'm definitely not what you would call religious but if someone wants to believe in a higher power and it comforts them, then how is it your place to denounce his belief. I believe that the Earth is a life force. You gonna make fun of me now too? Grow up or go back to facebook you troll.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join