It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Things in Space - Documentary 44.min

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just found this newly posted documentary on youtube... enjoy

Discover which is the largest planet, star, star cluster, constellation, black hole, volcano, galaxy, explosions, moon, storm, impact crater and "void" in space.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Vandalour because: Replaced out of sync video with better footage

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I will sometime tonight view this video because these things interest me. Browsing through some of the many videos of the scale of known stars in the past, I found that it was hard to determine whether particular large stars were in fact single stars, or a binary system or more, and their shape may also be far from spherical, with an undetermined 'surface'.

I trust I will watch this after some lengthy cooking of food delicacies today, well I should get to the store finally! Thanks for the intriguing link.

Wow did this suddenly split into 3?
edit on 6-3-2011 by Illustronic because: exclamation

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Yes

I written why in the edit note

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I always enjoyed this kind of tv show. I plan to buy one day the full season 1 of The Universe. So many facts, well explained and really interesting.

P.S. : The more we learn the less we know.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I went directly to the Youtube link to watch this larger, and after the second of three, the third was lost. So I watched a video on black holes, (thinking it was possibly the third of three), but the two attractive astronomer babes were gone, truly a black hole experience for me.

new topics

top topics

join