It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gradual Disclosure, its happening already..."According to"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well, just to inform everyone, this is my first thread here and truly, I have no REAL opinion on this piece. Its slightly older, but, there's a key statement made in the video about disclosure.

Specifically, the source says, "The official agenda is, I've been told on both sides of the Atlantic, is that Gradual disclosure has to be the way."

abcnews.go.com...

Now, I'm not going to blow your stacks and say that the guy being interviewed has the greatest reputation in the field of UFOLOGY, because, the field itself lacks credibility amongst the "masses." Keep in mind, I used that term for a reason. When we speak of the "masses" you must understand that I'm referring to the same people whom the media has to dumb down large amounts of information for, because as a whole, society operates at a 5th grade learning curve. That's right.
Think about it, we actually live in the type of country where a question like this has to be asked...
chattahbox.com...

In a fast-food culture society where the "obese" are the poor, and Justin Beiber gets more media time than "the state of the economy," why would you be insulted that UFOlogy takes last billing? To them, its more fun to watch it as "entertainment" than for them to "entertain" the fact that things exist outside of their narrowly built, pre-forged world-views.

So many of you are so desperate for public "validation" that you forget that the very validation you seek would almost soil the beliefs you have spent much of your lives cultivating. Some of you have had genuine experiences and others of you simply believe because you have opened your minds and universes to higher possibilities. And some of you, are just completely out of your minds and will believe virtually anything. Personally, this is a non-issue for me. I don't need the public to accept, or come to speed with what I already know as fact. In this multidimensional existence, infinite possibilities are always presenting themselves.

When entertaining the word, "occult" we simply refer to, "that which is hidden." The fact is, these people hide from what's staring at them directly in the face, so, why should you feel bad that they are left out of the loop? They are intentionally avoiding it. As far as I'm concerned, the American mass consciousness "IS THE OCCULT." They hide from everything that makes them uncomfortable or anything that could cause them to have to put critical thought into their surroundings. Quite frankly, if they are the one's that are hiding, wouldn't that qualify them, under the definition of the occult, as the "occult" itself? We reside INSIDE the Universe, therefore, its "secrets" are not hiding nor hidden, they are right out in the open for all to view and access. It is merely those who choose not to "see" that are the overall problem. If this is their choice, why illuminate what chooses to remain in the dark?

Have you ever tried to have a conversation like this with the average Joe? Most people will "turtle up" in a heartbeat just by hearing 3 numbers in this order...911. Try to speak anything beyond that, and you will notice that they are already in the process of "changing the subject." I will tell you now, one of the reasons why UFOlogy stays in the background is because people are very fragile creatures who have trapped themselves inside false realities and paradigms. Soap Operas, reality shows, celebrity gossip, and junk for the brain...Is this what you guys want as representatives when an intelligent species visits?

Yes, it would be nice that if at some point we could all evolve and accept this as reality and make it a part of our regular life cirriculum, but, we've all been quite complicit in remaining in a shell of ignorance for awhile. An awakening is currently happening, and those who can evolve their minds to the more powerful vibration of LOVE and can rise above ego, will be the one's who will not only survive the coming shift, but, be the representatives that you so desire to address the higher possibilities that now remain illusive to the "sleeping masses."

And...that's my opinion of disclosure.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: To add

edit on 6-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add again

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

You can already see how it is happening gradually. I saw a piece on the news last night about the UK releasing it's UFO files.

They repeat over and over the one case of the one fellow who claimed to be abducted and lost time only to discover that was the night we all set the clocks back.

Everyone gets a good laugh at his expense and the subject is back on the shelf again, not taken too seriously.

A. So this proves the guy was making it up? Maybe, maybe not.
Time is a difficult thing to judge in extraordinary situations.

B. One case is a little questionable and so the lot of them are considered unworthy? Doesn't make sense.

Seriously, we in America are afraid of disclosure. The government has no idea of the peoples reaction.
No need to start a panic....yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Agreed. Files have already been released, and more and more sightings are beginning to occur. The gates are opening wide, so, as far as those who are already in the know are concerned, its just icing on the cake.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I think your post summed it up. People just don't want to know and shatter their world view because the knowledge is that "earth shattering". It instills fear because it's unknown.

I don't think there is an evil conspiracy to keep this knowledge from people and to hoard technology, but rather just keep this information from people to keep the peace. The truth is the people don't want this info. Some do of course, but not society at large.

I dont think it's because people are stupid or ignorant, because we ALL are to some extent, but rather people are just scared.

Great post OP

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Thank you and much appreciation. At some point, evolution will occur. I dare say that it is happening now. With all of the information coming in, and all of the anomalous events occurring world-wide, soon, it should be simply accepted that anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Just discussed this on another thread that the young of today are being bombarded with information on space, aliens, our earth, the planets etc... the list goes on and on.
This is for entertainment purposes only of a very funny example from The Yardigans, on how the cartoon characters are going to swot a meteor heading for earth. It is only 2 minutes long and I bet you know peeps like these wee characters?
But on a serious note, I feel that this is the plan from the powers that be, to integrate the next generation so they will accept alien disclosure, maybe not in our lifetime, but sometime soon?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Thanks for the video and your reply. It seems to be the only thing that makes sense. Things seem to be moving pretty rapidly now though, it might happen in this generation. But, I can't pretend to know for sure.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There not disclosing all the events only the iffy one's that have no real proof, there actually here already the one's you have to watch out for are the reptitiles, there not going disclose what they know right now they have to song and dance just like the movie V Why do you think they made it? If you think it's enteraining look again around you, it already happening too you, and soon we won't be here to help you, you'll be one your own with your reptile buddies once you no longer have a use off to processing plant for food storage!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

Well truly, I think we have more to fear (if there ever should be anything feared at all) of our own misplaced egos and politics than anything that the reptiles have presented thus far. Some say that it is in fact, the reptiles influencing our policies and controlling our world leaders, but...I just don't know.

It seems that human greed has persisted all throughout history since our inception on this planet, and is doing what it has always done. If you don't believe me, try this experiment. Get an X-Box 360 with the latest and most popular game, but, only have two controllers. Then get a group of 10 boys together and put them all in the same room. Don't interfere and leave them there for about 5 hours...make sure to film it without their knowledge. After you have collected your results, I promise you, it will look exactly like what we have going on in the middle east in the attempt for certain people to control resources over others (the strong versus the weak). Additionally, you won't even need to include the reptiles as part of the equation.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

They repeat over and over the one case of the one fellow who claimed to be abducted and lost time only to discover that was the night we all set the clocks back.

Everyone gets a good laugh at his expense and the subject is back on the shelf again, not taken too seriously.

Was that the Channel 4 one? The BBC do the same every time too. I remember during the 2006 releases exactly the same thing.

The presenters always act in the same manner, there must be a government directive manual on how to act

Tell the funniest story, laugh, then make a sarcy comment

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I could tell Stargate is opening gradually, because the words magic
are still insufficient.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am expecting something, since seeing UK releasing batch of reports on UFOS.
Next year may be the big year
For Disclosure, I expect something like that has an impact, as BBC & CNN broadcasting the disclosure.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

Well truly, I think we have more to fear (if there ever should be anything feared at all) of our own misplaced egos and politics than anything that the reptiles have presented thus far. Some say that it is in fact, the reptiles influencing our policies and controlling our world leaders, but...I just don't know.

It seems that human greed has persisted all throughout history since our inception on this planet, and is doing what it has always done. If you don't believe me, try this experiment. Get an X-Box 360 with the latest and most popular game, but, only have two controllers. Then get a group of 10 boys together and put them all in the same room. Don't interfere and leave them there for about 5 hours...make sure to film it without their knowledge. After you have collected your results, I promise you, it will look exactly like what we have going on in the middle east in the attempt for certain people to control resources over others (the strong versus the weak). Additionally, you won't even need to include the reptiles as part of the equation.

Remember that those boys are victims of the schooling system and mass media, and thus their actions have been drilled into them--based on the mores of this culture. WHY do you think it is an enforced 'education' system? It is because it is to mould them/us into being how the State would have us churn out.

there was this great docu. all about vid games on TV a while back, and it exposed tthe psychological tricks they use to keep kids hooked

Panorama ‘Addicted to Games?’ (shown 6/12/10) –22:04 Adrian Hon, Chief Creative, SixToStart “ I don’t think people understand just how powerful some game mechanics can be. It’s one thing to say I am playing too much, and to just stop playing, because some video games are designed in a manner so you just don’t want to leave.” He [Adrian] says powerful psychological techniques are used such as ‘The Variable rate of Enforcement’ which works like a jackpot or slot machine [shows images of ‘lab rats’ being tested on pushing a button]. The idea developed after scientists discovered their victims – lab rats – taught to feed themselves by pressing a lever would press it obsessively when the food appeared randomly. And people have found this works on humans as well. If you go give people a lever to press or a button to press and give them random rewards based on pressing that, they will do it all the time. In games instead of food you randomly get extra lives or extra in-game features to keep you playing. The idea is to create a compulsion loop to keep us coming back for more. It’s simple but powerful and is thought to explain why people get addicted to slot machines

They had also done this experiement with a classroom full of kids---some were playing non-violent vid games and some violent. When both saw news footage of real violence, the kids who had been playing violent games, their heart rate didn't change!
ALSo they randmoly picked kids from each group to go for ain interview--which was a set-up. On the adults desk was a jarfull of pens at the end of his desk. he goes to pretend to get a pen, and knocks them off scattering them. Now...the kids who had been watching the violent vids hardly flinched and didnlp the guy pick up the pens whilst the others did. This showed how playing the violent vids can suppress empathy.

Now, I recently read that when the game of football was introduced to Austrailian Aboriginees many years ago, they would play till each side got the same goal score!!! Ie., there was no sense of beating the other side--which we take for granted, often violently. The indigenous peoples were more cooperative.

Dont assume we have always been like you think we are on this planet---Civilization as we know it is only a few thousnads of years old in comparison with the VAST time we were existing before and in many ways far more peacful than we became.

Now em...what was the question

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

Was there a question?

As I stated in my Original Post, evolution will occur once we embrace LOVE and address our egos, I never said that cooperation wasn't possible nor that it had never occurred. But, if we were to just take a look into written history, we would very much see that supposed "civilized" societies have always acted in violence and aggression to control resources.

So, whatever side studies that you may have seen or have heard to the contrary is fine, I am going by the book as it has been written.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We are nothing if we cannot understand this:

and this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well said OP, who needs mass disclosure if the people who experienced these things and those of us who haven't but are open minded enough have had our own disclosure?

Let the rest of the dumbed down, celebrity obsessed world continue on their path of ignorance. My only worry would be if something were to happen (that's a pretty big if by the way) then these mindless people more concerned in the latest Z-list celeb reality show than the state of the world would go into a mass panic and we'd find that those of us intelligent enough to deal with it might find ourselves in harm's way.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The bell rings.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well said. Personally I'm more bothered about us all waking the f*** up than I am about aliens right now, or at least enough of us to help the rest that aren't able to. If we can do that we'll soon see who else is around.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The times of the fools finished, even the animals in my observations
are getting smarter.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I think we'll be the ones restoring order if it ever becomes bad enough to notice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join