It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help where is this comet, nibiru, second sun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
hi i live in the north west of england, can anyone tell me when and where in the sky i can see this thing. ive seen the photos and vids, but i would like to see it for my self. there are to many stories going around about something out there. so please could anyone help. thank you.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Two of those things are not real, and one you will have to wait till August/September.
Check back then.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You won't be able to see it, because it isn't there.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

so please could anyone help. thank you.

It doesn't exist.

Seriously, It's not real. People are still determined to believe in it though.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have been looking too and yet can't seem to locate either!?!? Methinks someone needs to either give us exact coordinates or admit they are wrong with the info.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i wish some of this weird stuff happened to me. i've never seen a second sun or a UFO around here, and my pets are acting normal, as are the birds in my neighborhood. we've even got bees. i don't have this "odd feeling" everyone says their getting, experiencing visions, none of that. kinda makes me sad

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What people are seeing is called a sundog. The effect has been seen for centuries. I myself have seen this when out surfing in Santa Cruz Cailfornia and it was spectactular to say the least. The conditions are rare but do happen all over the world. Good luck on your quest!

thorg

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

You won't see anything because theres nothing there to see it all crap and bull# on the net, if it wasn't for the idiots on the internet making it up no one would know bugger all about it. save you breath and time because what your looking for doesnt excist.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Sun-dog/chem-trail apparitions are interesting; it is even more interesting how ill-informed humans can be when they look up and see phenomenon (natural or otherwise). However, the act of looking is what is the most important thing because there really is an Astral Body on its way here to bring us a message. Every nuance of Life is an expression of Spirit and that is what activates our DNA and our Minds.

Has anyone noticed a flower? Has anyone noticed a child? The expression of Love and Life is abundantly clear to most but to those who are locked into their PCs and locked into their mundane man-made worlds are missing out on the most abundant source of knowledge, the very knowledge of the Universe itself looking at us from the Cosmos appreciating the very essence of Life itself.

We are more than our Society, we are individual expressions of Spirit and Love, we are the Universe looking in on itself. Why is it so necessary to expect to see what others claim to see, why not see the things that are speaking to each of us as individuals?

Today might be your last day on Earth, try to live life as if it were and you will be surprised at how Happiness can override the need to have things presented clearly. We do not need to be spoon-fed, we only need to accept for ourselves what the Universe wants us to understand about ourselves.

Silly really, one person claiming that nothing is different for them, that nothing is out of sync and yet here they are on a thread about something they do not believe in, looking for the unexplainable to be explained, the hidden to be revealed. This to me speaks volumes about the individual and their relationship to the Cosmos.

The "bubble people" are here!
Those that cannot see beyond the scope of their own sphere!
edit on 3/6/2011 by Greensage because: gram error

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Elenin is real, NASA has admitted it!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

I regret to inform you that you missed it. Sorry, it flew by 2 days ago. Try again on its way back around. I missed it too though, so don't feel bad. You're not the only one. I guess I was inside at the time.

reply to post by Greensage

Very well said.

edit on 3/6/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i hope to see it when i look at the sun
edit on 6-3-2011 by 01010101010101 because: wrong post

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Elenin is real and you did not miss it. It will be showing up in a few months.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

don't know the coords for it though sorry

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
google earth this it was posted here a litle while ago on ats and still has not been explained.
5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I live in the North West of England aswell
and I'd be happy to see just one bloody sun !
Been missing for ages and freezin my c**k off !

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ok people check this out. I recently read a post on planet x and read that it is aproaching us from behind the sun. The post also explained that if you wish to see it, you have to take a picture of it using a camera or camera phone that can take pictures in the negative mode. This is because the glare of the sun over powers anything else in a picture ot. Took the info with a pinch of salt, However whilst at work today took half a dozen pics of the sun today in various positions using my sony ericson camera phone. Home now and just uploaded my pictures, cant believe my eyes. And if someone can tell me how to add my pictures to this thread, id love to share them.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinoman
ok people check this out. I recently read a post on planet x and read that it is aproaching us from behind the sun. The post also explained that if you wish to see it, you have to take a picture of it using a camera or camera phone that can take pictures in the negative mode. This is because the glare of the sun over powers anything else in a picture ot. Took the info with a pinch of salt, However whilst at work today took half a dozen pics of the sun today in various positions using my sony ericson camera phone. Home now and just uploaded my pictures, cant believe my eyes. And if someone can tell me how to add my pictures to this thread, id love to share them.

Yeah, because # like this:

www.youtube.com...

Where the 'object' moves with the camera, that's really compelling.

I take it you don't know anything about camera artifacts or lens flares, either.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
post by Dinoman

edit on 8-3-2011 by Dinoman because: meant to post video. unsuccessful

top topics

join