It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New volcano fissure opening in Hawaii (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm glad you all enjoyed the vid
and thanks for others to adding to the images and videos

Unfortunately, I showed it to my parents, and they've just cancelled their planned trip to Hawaii!! Ooops!!
I think they wanted to get away from Mother Nature's fury (we're in Christchurch, NZ) so are re-thinking where they go!! Personally I'd love to be closer to Hawaii's action

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Very nice, thanks.

As far as the guy who asked about cancellation of a Hawaii trip, nope there is no danger unless you hike in for a closer peak. For me a new eruption opening or new flow is a reason too go take a look. It is spectacular and will strip away your world and let you see. Hawaii volcano's are not explosive like Mt. St Helens.

I've done the hike in there at least a half dozen times, 3 of which were at night. During one new flow I sat in its path until I could no longer. It was fairly slow as it was creating a new path say a few feet a minute. The crust hardens and little pebble size pieces fly with smoke trails and then bounce off you - eventually and then you move.

It was a bit spooky getting out at night because the flow appeared quite wide and removed part of my escape route. It sort of meanders down and you can't see all of it at one time. I had been sitting still for a couple of hours and then had thoughts of part of the flow splitting off unbeknown to me and surrounding me for a few moments. Everything that's not red is blackness all the way to the ocean where it can be difficult to see. There are cracks, holes and cliffs that you don't see until you are right up on them. Your lights are your lifeline if you intend to get out before dawn, after my first night trip I was on the last set of batteries and bulb when I came out.

Hawaii is one of my favorite places.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The Big Island really is pretty big, so no worries about anyone's vacations. The vast majority of hotels and resorts are on the west side of the island, 3 or 4 hour's drive from the volcano, so you can go see it if you want or stay well and safely away from it.

About the only thing that may have a negative effect on visitors is the vog, which is the volcanic fog that has been pretty thick lately. It can irritate your throat and eyes and can cause problems for people with breathing difficulties. My throat's been a bit sore for the past few weeks because of it.

Still, the volcano is pretty cool to see, if you go the right way. Driving through the park offers a lot of sites, but the best way to get close is to go past Pahoa and come in from the Kalapana side. You can actually park a couple hundred yards from the lava. I was out there last week, drinking in the glow of the lava. That, my friends, is a unique experience. Love the Big Island. You should all check it out if you can.
edit on 7-3-2011 by VariableConstant because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Being reported on Yahoo here in the UK. Epic images tbh:

Kilauea Volcano
uk.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 7-3-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Amazing! I had a dream about an event like this... only it didn't stop with just Hawaii...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
To be honest I'm not liking all this because it only shows the things I have been shown and told on my experiences.

What you have to do is keep a check on all the new fissures opening around the Planet and plot them on a map and you will see future events coming to light.

I know many just ignore the threads and posts where members say..... start getting prepared and have a plan ready to move inland etc. I believe it wouldn't hurt to heed the warnings.

I know I was show several volcanoes erupting at the same time, I observe earthquakes and new areas they occur that are not normal and I also look for new fissures opening.

From my understanding all this has to happen like this and in this way to save the Human race, they are attempting to lesson the blow that is heading our way and it was to be an ELE.

What I am really watching is the Atlantic Ridge Mid- Central and little South and somewhat North. The area I am talking about is not really a very active area and the area I was shown would not be expected for this event to occur. Watch the Mid-Atlantic Ridge

All I can tell you is if you see two large connecting quakes off the tip of Brazil out to the Ridge get your acts together and be ready because and I don't know exactly how long it might be, ( possibly several weeks????) the event will be preceeded by an unmistakable P-WAVE coming from the Ridge and when that happens-- the event happens, the largest quake ever imagined covering the entire hump of Africa out to the Ridge it will cover other Countries also the Tsunami's will be something hard to comprehend.

Dread will be the word

It's not now but it's coming and you will see things (which I described before) that may actually wake some people up to the fact UFO's and Aliens just might be the real deal......but of course there will still be others that....................................

Time is ticking my friends

I have now again written and given you what to look for those two connecting quakes off Brazil when that occurs its only a matter of time it's your choice to heed the warning and as they say:

Whatever is to be will be!

They will have done there job saving this race from extinction and the ones that are here and share their experiences are going to be the ones that will be helping you bring forth your New Beginning so I suggest to the skeptics and debunkers to start an lighten up.

The winds, fires and floods will get worse observe your Moon and SUN.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I urge everyone to GO and see this. We took the kids when they were little and have gone a few times since. It will change your perspective on the world. Mother Pele takes and gives.

The Big Island (where the volcano is) is NOT expensive on the Hilo side (close to the Park). Hilo is cooler and more like a town than Kona, which has more tourist stuff.

We rent an apartment or condo near Volcano (the town) and buy our groceries for meals. The flight is the most expensive part.

The vog laid me low for 1/2 a day last time-I urge visitors to drink lots of water-it seemed to help. The local stores have herb tea which helps clear out the vog.

This is one of the the most awesome sights and it is so available to everyone-GO!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Some disputed,some refuted ,some remained muted,butits official earth is cracking up.www.abovetopsecret.com...
Brilliant info,straight to the top OP

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

One in Peru too!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.aftonbladet.se...[/url]

Here is some more from Hawaii.[Swedish Newspapers]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join