It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eat this up you Christians. On how your god is inclined towards infants...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
reply to post by MindSpin

Yea, look up in the sky and youll find all of the evidence you need.

Go commit a "mortal sin" and see what happens. No divine fury. Nothing.

If there is a magic man in the sky, he seems to favor people who are of a disgusting dispostion, and you are welcome to pray to that "thing" But remember you are the fool if you pursue that horrifiying goal.

Wow, sounds like you have as much proof as those claiming that they know 100% that God does exist...funny how you extremists are so alike.

How about you go and prove that such a magic man DOES exist!!?

Somebody is ignorant here, and it is not myself.

Well...I never claimed God does exist...did I?

I would be foolish to make such a claim...because I know it can't be proved. You on the other hand had not problem claiming that you know for sure God doesn't exist...so let's see some proof.

Or are you admitting to making illogical claims?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by BrianDamage

So you have never heard the phrase "aiding and abbeding"?? I can't believe this. Consult a better dictionary.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Christians seem to associate their god with certain actions that he will take in the event of certain circumstances.

Those circumstances happen, yet there is no action taken by the "divine". Therefore, the "god" as percieved by the Judeo-Christian faith, does not exist.

and oh yea, I mispelled something, its so funny. haha.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I think she meant "abetting", what she fails to realize, or is ignorant herself in, is that its extremely extremely ignorant to claim as a human on this planet, that is one of many planets in a solar system that is one of millions of solar systems within a galaxy that is one of billions within a universe that is possibly one of many universes...all of these that could be one of many dimensions, and state..."I KNOW ALL." "I KNOW THERE IS NO GOD, I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING WHICH I CANNOT EXPLAIN, I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING BIGGER THAN ME OUT THERE."

What she really fails to realize is that I don't think that just by her coming on here and stating.."THERE IS NO GOD, SO DON'T BELIEVE IT." is actually going to get me to abandon a belief that I have studied and questioned, and found out that one thing is true...Jesus is the son of God, he died for my sins, rose 3 days later, conquered death and if I believe in him I will have everlasting life with my father and him in heaven....he came here to this earth and loved us so much that he gave his life for us, and one person, stating its not true, and only believing in what they can see right in front of them, really does not hold enough intelligence for me to be like "oh, your right..what was I thinking? okay, I don't believe anymore
" I know what I have seen and experienced. Believe me...there is nothing that will ever happen that will ever get me to question if God or Jesus exist. They do, I know they do. My proof, will not be your proof. And any proof I give will be chalked up to "coincidence" or fake. So that does no good in either case. However, we were not discussing whether a God exists or not..we were discussing his inclination towards infants....so maybe if we try to stay on topic?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So you have never heard the phrase "aiding and abbeding"?? I can't believe this. Consult a better dictionary.

It must be a language thing, it's called aiding and abetting where I come from.

Just out of curiosity, do you have to be so arrogant and bad mannered?
Civility costs nothing, maybe if you didn't come across as a teenager with "issues" your thread might not have been such a fail.

For the record, I'm an Athiest, and trolls like you give the rest of us a bad name.

Good luck, I'm out.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Christians seem to associate their god with certain actions that he will take in the event of certain circumstances.

Those circumstances happen, yet there is no action taken by the "divine". Therefore, the "god" as percieved by the Judeo-Christian faith, does not exist.

and oh yea, I mispelled something, its so funny. haha.

And what are those "actions that he will take in the event of certain circumstances"???

And does that prove that God does not exist, or does it prove that Christians may not fully understand God if he does exist?

I wasn't laughing at your incorrect spelling...I was laughing at you being so arrogant that you thought you were still right after being called on it. That gives me some clues as to how any discussion will go with you.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga

I think she meant "abetting", what she fails to realize, or is ignorant herself in, is that its extremely extremely ignorant to claim as a human on this planet, that is one of many planets in a solar system that is one of millions of solar systems within a galaxy that is one of billions within a universe that is possibly one of many universes...all of these that could be one of many dimensions, and state..."I KNOW ALL." "I KNOW THERE IS NO GOD, I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING WHICH I CANNOT EXPLAIN, I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING BIGGER THAN ME OUT THERE."

What she really fails to realize is that I don't think that just by her coming on here and stating.."THERE IS NO GOD, SO DON'T BELIEVE IT." is actually going to get me to abandon a belief that I have studied and questioned, and found out that one thing is true...Jesus is the son of God, he died for my sins, rose 3 days later, conquered death and if I believe in him I will have everlasting life with my father and him in heaven....he came here to this earth and loved us so much that he gave his life for us, and one person, stating its not true, and only believing in what they can see right in front of them, really does not hold enough intelligence for me to be like "oh, your right..what was I thinking? okay, I don't believe anymore
" I know what I have seen and experienced. Believe me...there is nothing that will ever happen that will ever get me to question if God or Jesus exist. They do, I know they do. My proof, will not be your proof. And any proof I give will be chalked up to "coincidence" or fake. So that does no good in either case. However, we were not discussing whether a God exists or not..we were discussing his inclination towards infants....so maybe if we try to stay on topic?

First off, no more she.

Second, read your post and tell me again how you "studied" and came to the conclusion that a man, 2000 years ago, commited magical acts that led to his resurection. It just sounds dumb.

And as for the topic, you pray to Jehovah and his son right?? Then do some further studying and you will find what kind of "thing" he is. Not to mention the hundreds of blatant contradictions your "holy book" makes.

Spiritual experiences do happen. There is more to physicall life than meets the eye, but it does not emenate from a golden box with some stone tablets held within. It does not emmanate from some popes right hand.

It's ridiculous. What do you think your "jesus" would do if he was informed of all the things done in his name?? He would s**t his toga, before dieing of severe mental breakdown.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

I think you are right, I think she has some personal issues she needs to work out.

I guess we should just let her rant and let her get her anger out and leave her alone.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Christians seem to be quite certain in their understanding of "god". They have even been willing to pour lead down the ears of INFANTS to prove how certain they are.

Regardless of whether or not they are mistaken, the religion that they AID AND ABETT, has caused more bloodshed on this planet than anything, ever.

I am not trying to debate. I am trying to inform people of the terrible things their religion has done to their fellow man. Terrible things that continue unto this day.

People take guidance from priests, only to have their children raped by them soon after. F**k that, and any "god" who lets it happen. You will defend these people? Then I can see where this conversation will turn much more clearly than yourself.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Your lucky this is a forum. Remember that. You would soon find out that I am not a "she" and would find that your tag of "warlord" is certainly a misnomer. You don't know the first thing about combat, unless it takes place in your moms basement.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And its clear douchebaggery, when you try to validate the person who is actually ranting, and then say I am ranting.

Douchebaggery. How often do you get shook down for your lunch money warlord??

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Im geting sick of saying this...

God didn't write that book!!
edit on 8-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Im getting sick of saying this......

I KNOW!!!!

Glad you have chosen the side of reason, and not the pedofilic religion of popes and saints.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I KNOW!!!!

Glad you have chosen the side of reason, and not the pedofilic religion of popes and saints.

Its simple logic, though i wouldn't side with any religion either.

I think this is one of the reasons why the "ark of the covenant" is so secretive...technically its supposed to be the one and only time "God" actually wrote anything......and it was in stone.

Convieniently enough...if you look at it you'll die so they say

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I KNOW!!!!

pedofilic??

You're making words up. lol

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reply to post by Akragon

I KNOW!!!!

pedofilic??

You're making words up. lol

She does that alot.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Why don't you shut your little trap?? Clearly you have nothing to offer. Your name says it all.

Douchebag
Its too bad that ur kind are all to common
edit on 8-3-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You got the drift im sure. Why don't you stop spreading made up stories and condoning child rape???

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

You got the drift im sure. Why don't you stop spreading made up stories and condoning child rape???

I for one am all to interested in the scripture you keep referring here to as God condoning child rape......I can't WAIT to shoot you down, so by all means share your endless knowledge with us teacher and shed some light on our ignorant ways so that we to may be enlightened.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

Like I said, you have some personal issues you need to work out on your own.

And if you don't want to be mistaken for a girl...you should really stop crying like a little girl.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join