It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot 2011 predictions...March 2011...Warning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by prof7
Our observations of reality are not deterministic, every observation is an act of free will.

Our observations are not, indeed. Reality, however, is!! Every observation is an act of a perceived free will.

We influence what we observe by the mere act of observation alone. Note that i did NOT write "we influence the reality by observation", I wrote that we influence the observation itself, the reality stays untouched! And we will more often observe the outcome that we wish to observe!

How does this work in relation to the OP??

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
I find Timewave zero more accurate than the bot, It's been on track so far. Watch around mid march, 18 - 22nd for an event that sends the global economy down even further.

Mind sharing what "Timewave zero" has accurately predicted thus far? Without including vague nonsense that could be attributed to almost anything? I'm curious to know what you mean by "on track so far." Thanks.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I disagree completely. Timewave zero had a few predictions for November 2010, just like Web Bot and a Simpsons cartoon. Sorry but Timewave Zero is just as bogus as Web Bot.

I'm of the opinion that we won't always see the things that happen but that they may be significant nonetheless. The lowest (most novel) point on the Timewave recently was January 18. The exact day Obama was starting to meet with China's leader. I also think there was a tipping point as web bot said in November. Look how much crazier the world has gotten in the past 4 months. Just because either of them say something is going to happen doesn't mean that everyone is going to be aware of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

IMO Timewave Zero and Webbot are bogus. I've found the most dependable prognosticator is Gerald Celente. Sure his Trends newsletter is a pay service but there are plenty of Youtubes where he's a guest on various radio and tv shows where he capsulizes whats in the newsletter, free of charge. Although he didn't give exact dates, he talkied about the various marches similar to what's happening in WI (which he refers to as "job marches"), back in August 2009.

Celente says that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.

www.infowars.com...

Celente says that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The web-bot for those that haven't bothered to actually research it are human interpretations of what the spiders find. It's not a raw data dump.

Page 2 of 38
Disclaimer:
This forecast is real. A person would still be an idiot to make decisions based solely on their interpretation of my interpretation of strange data patterns. Universe rewards thinking. Everyone should try it for themselves at least once. Now would be a good time. It does not hurt as much as you might thing.
copyright 2010
by clif high
10/20/2010The Shape Of Things To Come v0i8all rights reserved

I always prefer Nostradamus for my predictions. Much easier to obtain what you want - or need.

"The new city contemplating a condemnation
The monster divine omen will be seen in plain daylight
And great floods when it will be seen
Complete melting of the contained fire"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

My impression from what you said is that it is not necessarily accurate in that the riots were in Egypt. But one thing is for sure it gives you a list and many of the things on the list are going to occur one some level... I would compare it to typing with a microphone. If you slur your words the computer will come up with the most ridiculous rhymes, it is hillarious to mess around with. But like so the computer is all glitchy and stuff, it could be perfected.

Hay I'm a genius! Some one could make a separate program on their own who has no affiliation with the net bot companey which would take... well we don't have that technology. It would eliminate nonsense, and eleminat specific things, for a more broken down version, then you could compare the two.
edit on 14-3-2011 by canofnothing because: net bot hack idea.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

But that quotes from 2010- to spring 2011. Well there have been no food shortages like that in Rome so far and its just a day or two before spring officially arrives so I call bunk on this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, the webbot is 50/50. It seems to have predicted some things that actually did happen...and if you read the last part in the OP's post, where it says March/April 2011....I think its talking about the Japan Earthquake.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think people should pay MORE ATTENTION to these predictions.

The problem is that this is unconscious material, and therefore you cannot guess the exact content of a prediction.

Often, something very strikingly similar to the prediction, will occur, but with some variation.

For example, in December 2010, violent riots happened in Rome (as well as in London)
However, nothing happened over the sun or crop failures.

The winter riots spread to Tunisia, Egypt and Libya. They actually happened. They occurred in Rome in December and then spread but on the other side of the Mediterranean.

"Warning for March 2011. Pole shift in 15 March"
In 11 March, a huge disaster happened in Japan, and it actually shifted the poles but only 15 cm.
So, the vision was correct, but maybe some details were different. The disaster was huge but not worldwide.

Similarly, it will be "2012". Probably something big will happen, but not like everyone is predicting.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
just kidding. web bot predicted it
edit on 29-3-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I bet webbot only gives the really good predictions to people that pay for their newsletter.

Damn, I wish I had the money to pay for their newsletter...

I emailed them and they sent me a free copy as it says you can do on the website.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

It seems web bot predicted the OWS movement:

Population of the USA

The death of the dollar this spring will cause widespread upheaval in civil life within the USA . Civil unrest, riots as well as armed insurrection is coming. The violence will rise to the level of mobs burning banking and government minions alive along with their families. A major national riot will start in a city north of DC but itself will spread like fire. The Mother of All Riots is coming to the US this year. The primary motivators for the riots will be hyper inflation of food prices, massive lay-offs and the collapse of the dollar based banking system.

globalrumblings.blogspot.com...

I was actually looking to see if web bot predicted the Oklahoma or East Coast Quake this year.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

How's that prediction coming along then? It is November 2011 now and 2012 is only 8 weeks away.
I'm still standin' We're all still standin". There is plenty of food on my grocers shelves the price of gas is down about 30 cents from where it was during the summer.
Yes the global economy is about to go belly up and there is a mini revolution sprouting right now. Still its not the disaster this man made it out to be is it?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

And ... "Casually ", in March 2011 an event occurred that was so huge that still goes on and will go on for 10.000 years, radiations from Japan all over the world, another thing that webbot " casually " predicted.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Now there are food protests in Sicily. I think the Rome revolution will be real and it just got ON.
We will see Italy go down worst than Greece?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

Thats when Greece is due to front up with a bit of interest payments. Since they havent a hope in hell of meeting them its a pretty good forecast.Since everyone else in Europe has borrowed on expected interest payments it might start the house of cards falling. When the SHTF. a couple of weeks later America wakes up and finds it too is a debtor to the fiasco.We end up a bit deeper in the poo.
On the other hand Webot has come up with a few interesting thoughts for the future...Global Rev..Volcano of oil. Israeli mistake..etc...It being copied by government agencies,so it isnt a total waste of space. Its a spin off of the "Global conciousness project"..Which proves that something weird happens to random number generations when something happens that makes us all take interest.but since the change in the random pattern starts to peak before the event, it shows that their is something operating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join