It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hump-backed hoax: Was the 'monster' spotted gliding through Lake Windermere no more than an old

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi all.

These two people were...... "The unidentified swimming object (USO) was spotted at 10.35am on the last day of a residential ‘team-building’ course organised by the IT company that employs Tom, 24, and Sarah, 23"
Not being cynical per say. They were cannoning on the lake, last day, lets have some fun, team building.

Why don't we cover ourselves with a canvas/tarpaulin/poncho crouched over sitting in the canoe. Paddles pulled in prior to photo, canoe drifts hence the wake. Just an idea.

Daz

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Personally I find the photos to be very different. The measurments between the humps are no where near the same, the only similarity is both pics contain something black and bumpy. I am in no way saying its a legit pic, I'm just saying dang alot of posters must be blind and or easily convinced.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Here's another question. Why don't the two things look alike? The upper photo shows very tight bumps, with one having an angle, while the lower picture shows evenly spaced smooth curves.
edit on 24-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That tire is only stretched out because it is on the shore. There is no way it would stay in it's current configuration in the water, never mind float in that position. Anyone who believes that tire is a legitimate explanation is worse than the people who believe there are sea monsters in there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join