It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first thoughts from 911 shortly after action rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I thought I would post this for posterity. I wrote this shortly after 9-11-2001 when I was through digesting the shock and grief of the event. I still hold most of these ideas and opinions today. Remember this was written by me in Dec 2001.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to say when 911 happened I was working for a computer security firm. We were hooked into live feeds from several people in NY who were there. All of us in the control room stopped what we were doing and started collecting and recording every piece of data we could obtain from all of our sources. All of us were military veterans and most had seen combat or had special unit training. Our first impression was that these were plane crashes but that the towers fell by demolition. In the army I learned to set charges and taken down structures with explosives. I know how much energy it takes to cut through a concrete and steel support structures like the ones in the twin towers. It is considerable. In the second strike you could see most of the fuel go up in a fireball that was outside the structure but that structure fell first. This is counter to logic. I think if you seperate your idea of the Neo-Cons from the government you might see the reasons more clearly. They needed a war in order to control most of the worlds oil by force. They did not have a clear mandate and could not get support for such a thing before 911, their Pearl Harbor event. The Neo-Cons are not the government. They are an organization that has taken control. They are a faction controlled by a very elite corporate oligarchy that controls the energy, banking, and defense sectors of the US. They do what they do for profit and power. They do not care one wit for the life of any average person. They would and it is clear they have commited mass murder on Americans, Afgans, Iraqies, and many others. All for the sake of concentrating their power and control over the worlds resources. If you said this to me on 911 I would not have believed it. I was in the military, I was trained in intelligence gathering, I marched to the war drums and would die for my country if called on to do so. I swore an oath to defend the constitution of the United States. I have watched the Neo-Cons over the time since 911 shred the Constitution and stomp on the bill of rights. They stifle free speech, and use thugery in order to silence thier critics. They are the new Brown Shirts, they are the Neo-Statist Corpro-facist, murdering lying bunch of thugs and they are destroying the US in their lust for world domination. We have never been so in debt in the history of the world. This nation has a deficit it can never repay. The Neo-Cons have mortgaged the lives of every generation to come in this never ending series of wars. The dems are no better, both parties are nothing but puppets for their masters. It is time for people to start expecting much more from their government and for the services of government to be released to free enterprise. Corporate State is not good for humans or planets. It destroys them both with little regard for the consequences. We humans would be much better served by very small governments that served us and not the other way around. The US has 12 aircraft carrier battle groups to broadcast power around the world. Who has that kind of power, who can make war with this beast. The answer is that no one can. No nation is near the military power of the US. An enemy of the US has no place to hide in the world. Just how does anyone think that an organization would attack the largest superpower in the world and hope to get away with it. It is much more likely that the attack was planned and executed for the purposes stated in Project for a New American Century documents penned by Paul Wolfowitz then under secretary for policy. What became known as the Wolfowitz doctrine outlines exactly this kind of reasoning in detail. With no clear enemy after the cold war it became important to create a new one. A hidden one that attacks from no where and uses unconventional tactics serves their purpose perfectly. A secret war that can be funded with full budget support of congress. No more do they need to make their billions off of black budget spending and running drugs for arms deals. Now the Neo-Cons can garner the support of the mainstream. The republicans used to call Wolfowitz one of the crazies. Now his doctrine of a US lead world hedgonomy is policy. The government is taken over by the crazies that want to dominate the world. That is the reality of our situation. If you support this insanity then you couldn't see the truth if it was a boot on your face. We are very nearly to a Germany in 1938 senerio. The chancellor has grabbed more power and it is the islamist who burned the reichstag this time. It is the end of our republic if we let this stand.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
Corporate State is not good for humans or planets.

Nicely written, but the line you wrote above really puzzled me.

Which "planets" were you refering to?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Meaning that their activity is not good for the planet not just its people. Sorry if it was obtuse.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Wow, you called like it is! Thank you for sharing that.

On 9/11, I was pretty sure it was us - based on the fact that it took mere hours for the media to say, "IT WAS OSAMA!" Not, "There seems to be evidence linking this to Osama bin Laden, and further investigation will help in ascertaining whether this is true."

I mean, without trial, without investigation, all the MSM outlets were stating this as fact. How weird, I thought. Something is VERY fishy here. And the buildings fell just as I had seen many a controlled demo building fall. I just knew it was CD when I saw it happen.

Some have taken longer to wake up, but more and more are doing so.

Thanks again for this.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
Corporate State is not good for humans or planets.

Nicely written, but the line you wrote above really puzzled me.

Which "planets" were you refering to?

I'd bet the one upon we sit and type. [smile]

And any others we may visit, for that matter.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wow, you nailed it in dec 2001.
Took me untill about 2008 to see.

The cover-up is real and well documented...
911blogger.com...

They let it happen is real and well documented...
articles.cnn.com...:ALLPOLITICS

Prior knowledge is real and well documented
www.youtube.com...

the stand-down is real and well documented
www.youtube.com...

the controlled demolitions is real and well documented
ae911truth.org...

All this screams inside job already, but I could go on and on....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

I just pulled that rant from a file dated Dec 17 2001. I was cleaning off an old drive to give to a friend who needed one. I had upgraded and moved most files from the drive but this was on a directory miss filed. I do not think I have published this before. It was lost in a computer move basically. The Neo-Cons were so hostile to so called conspiracy theories that I wrote this and did not publish it at the time since I was working on contracts that would be impacted from such verbage.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Maybe it was good you didnt go public in dec 2001.
We all know what happened to the world's first 911 truther, who warned us in june 2001
en.wikipedia.org...

finally found video

edit on 5-3-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

I see your point. Had I published this on Dec 17 2001 I would likely not have fared well with the Bush administration gestapo of the time. He was of course right in his assessment. I was a fan of Wild Bill's except I did not concede his anti moon launch scenario.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I got sucked in to the whole official story at the time, but have since waken up after reviewing the events. It is a messy situation with all the different information out on the net and has taken some time to go through and assess what really happened. I agree with your assessment and all the evidence points to how you have called it. There is very likely to be some other players and factions involved, but the neo cons are the prime suspect. Mossed and the Zionists are also high on the suspect list.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

They would and it is clear they have commited mass murder on Americans, Afgans, Iraqies, and many others.

Dec 2001?
Either your posting date is incorrect or you are a prophet,
While I totally agree with the contents of your post the above gives me pause to wonder.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

By my calendar September 11-2001 was 97 days before December 17-2001. I do not see how you think of that is precognitive as it is clearly some time afterwords.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

We didn't invade Iraq until March of 2003.
The lead up was quite long but I recall nothing of war posturing by the administration about Iraq in 2001.
All the yellowcake and WMD accusations came after 2001.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I see your point so I had to go back and review it again. One of the problems with going through old stuff is you can not remember all the details of its creation. The text file was first created on Dec 17-2001. The last time it was updated was not until September 11 of 2006 when I pulled it up again and rewrote it and then saved the file. The 5 year anniversary was particularly upsetting for me at the time as I recall. I just wanted to jot down my thoughts at the time.

When I went back to the folder to check the dates again I came across another file that I wrote on the subject in 2008. Here is that little quote.

The events of 9-11-01 I believe was a Monarch-type trauma-based mass mind control operation. It was a triggering event that was concieved of by the contract spooks within the defense establishment working for the neo-cons to create millions of shocked and confused mind control slaves to help them establish a corporatist police state within a decade.

top topics

join