It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Fireballs Coming! 3/6 - 3/9!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Oddly enough I caught a glimpse of something burning through the atmosphere this evening (March 5th, 6:30 p.m MT) (Above Edmonton, AB) but it was very cloudy and it was hard to tell. Looked like a little fireball that just dissipated leaving behind a faint trail of smoke.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleDragon
A while back, wasn't there a post sometime last year that said something about this? I remember an "Agency operative" or so, never said what he was from posting things about two green fireballs flying through Earth's atmosphere or nearly hitting. Most people claimed it was fake and would never happen.

i remember thread like that
it got 404d
wer not suppose to go outside during this event
thats all i remember it saying

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I heard alot of things.....but for some reason we Westcoaster never see sh1t.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

That would be very interesting to see! I think I'm in the same boat as you though, the skies here in Ireland never seem to cooperate!!
Stupid clouds!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Debris from passing asteroids? Never heard of such thing before. The asteroids themselves are too faint to the naked eye. I don't expect any light shows, unless of course the asteroid skims our atmosphere.

There was a close encounter today: 2011 EO11 2011-Mar-06 0.0046AU 1.8LD size: 9.0 m

Here's an intersting documentary about a similar-sized asteroid that actually hit us in 2008: www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Funnily enough, JPL and the Minor Planet Center continue to calculate the orbit and ephemeris (list of positions in the sky) for it, despite the fact that the asteroid is no more.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
ubasti.cfa.harvard.edu...
edit on 6-3-2011 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki

Originally posted by kdog1982
I saw that on NASA NEO.
Its object 2011 EY11 and it's gonna be close.
Distance from Earth will be about .00088 AU
or around 125,000 km.
Its about the size of a house,
5 to 15 meters.
Coming to us on March 7

Actually if you look it up now, the distance is even closer. On the 7th, it shows its going to be IN our atmosphere, its no longer only .00088 AU, its 9.0E-4au now, check out the link...JPL Database

The orbital simulation isn't very reliable (it got dates for PN9 close approach wrong). Data from the Minor Planet Center says 0.00088 AU.

Still, that may change, so I'll have a look again this evening (I'm in the UK).

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I seen a green ball fall out of the sky last night! it was awesome! it looked like it was going south, westish.. it was quick, and small though.. and i thought I have seen it a few months ago in almost the same location too... wierd stuff

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dyax-

Originally posted by LittleDragon
A while back, wasn't there a post sometime last year that said something about this? I remember an "Agency operative" or so, never said what he was from posting things about two green fireballs flying through Earth's atmosphere or nearly hitting. Most people claimed it was fake and would never happen.

i remember thread like that
it got 404d
wer not suppose to go outside during this event
thats all i remember it saying

You guys are talking about the agency. It was a sensitive topic back then...but there was a thread on it a couple weeks ago and it seems to have died down a bit. There is a website. google agency portal. its run by some guy named leonard. they rescinded this event and predicted others but none came to fruition. bunch of bs if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Anyone remember the thread last year about not going outside one we've witnessed a green comet come to earth? that portals will open and we must contact the media on where these portals open, while we must stay inside for at least a week without opening doors or windows, or touching sunlight?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Anyone remember the thread last year about not going outside one we've witnessed a green comet come to earth? that portals will open and we must contact the media on where these portals open, while we must stay inside for at least a week without opening doors or windows, or touching sunlight?

see the post above yours.
load of bs.

haha they blocked the link. oh well.

edit on 6-3-2011 by mutantgenius because: (remove t&c violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
am i imaging something or is there complete posts being removed here? i have never noticed this before. they are usually just blocked .

can a mod please confirm if whole posts are now being removed from threads?

this a little disturbing

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
reply to post by kdog1982

The size of a house you say? Here's some fun reading for everyone it breaks down impacts from house size to mile wide.
science.howstuffworks.com...

[color=dodgerblue]I have tried the link you pasted several times, and I cannot get it to load.

Has anyone else had any problems? Or is it just me?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

Originally posted by Silverado292
reply to post by kdog1982

The size of a house you say? Here's some fun reading for everyone it breaks down impacts from house size to mile wide.
science.howstuffworks.com...

[color=dodgerblue]I have tried the link you pasted several times, and I cannot get it to load.

Has anyone else had any problems? Or is it just me?

The link works fine for me.

Let's say that an asteroid the size of a house crashed on Earth at 30,000 mph. It would have an amount of energy roughly equal to the bomb that fell on Hiroshima -- perhaps 20 kilotons. An asteroid like this would flatten reinforced concrete buildings up to half a mile from ground zero, and flatten wooden structures perhaps a mile and a half from ground zero. It would, in other words, do extensive damage to any city.

edit on 6-3-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Whole threads are being deleted. A few of mine were deleted when my previous profile was banned.

On topic:
I'm interested to hear what happens with these "green meteors". I won't actually be able to witness anything thanks to the clouds that are always present over the Pacific Northwest. Keep us updated if you see anything!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

This was the message from "The Agency" from last year ...

A fireball enter the atmosphere this year. You will not miss it. It will glow green. It will most assuredly be televised on every news network across the globe. This fireball is not a meteor. It is part of a larger plan which will precede further artificial astronomical and atmospheric anomalies. The object has already been launched, and we understand that it cannot be turned back or stopped, which is why we couldn't release this information before today (but now can). We do not know the date of impact with Earth's atmosphere, except that it will be this year. We do know why it was launched, but we cannot fully reveal that information in this message.

If we had written this message before today, the object would not have been launched. But now that the object is on its way, there's no way for it to be turned back. However, it is necessary that the object is launched for reasons that we cannot disclose at this time. The information we are providing to you now is known by many in the scientific, military and black budget communities, and by certain branches of government. Our lives are not at risk by divulging this information, as many people know about it. We are divulging the information because we need to establish credibility (with you). We understand that you require some kind of evidence if you are to believe our message and requests.

When the fireball enters Earth's atmosphere, you must go inside and stay inside for no less than three days. You need three days supply of water, food and any medication you require, in your home. You need to make sure you do not need to leave your home for three days, for any reason. If it is imperative that you leave your secure area, you must stay out of sunlight. This message is for the entire population, world wide. The air will be ok for the most part, but you need to stay inside for reasons we cannot disclose. There's no reason to panic or be alarmed if you simply stay inside. Do NOT go outside for any reason. Do not open your doors. Keep them locked. Close the blinds. Keep a TV or radio on.

Once this event passes, you will know that you can take what we are saying now, seriously:

Well ...I don´t know what to think of this ...even if it was predictet for 2010 - how could they know of such an event ...just coincidence?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The skies are clear here tonight in North Holland. Hopefully I'll get to see it if it even exists.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Sky is clear also in Zuid Holland..
In few hours we should be able to see something! Spannend...!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Opening portals? That reminds of game that was just recently released. It deals with things like that:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
reply to post by RMFX1

Sky is clear also in Zuid Holland..
In few hours we should be able to see something! Spannend...!

friesland hier... clear sky... wat dutch local time it passes ?????

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
will it be visible from london??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join