It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY Interesting Video from Puerto Rico today. Really DOES look like 2 Suns!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The problem I have is most of these people saw the extra sun with there own eyes, then picked up there camera to capture it. Not reviewing thier videos and noticing they captured a second sun... I think it is a natural anomoly, but definately not a reflection in the camera. If they had not seen it in the first place, they wouldn't have preceeded to video it. Just sayin......

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Again I have to ask.

How come these "suns" are never transitting the sky at a different angle than the Sun? How come this second Sun is never up at night? If this Sun is travelling in a different orbit, it would have to be transitting at a different speed, and therefore occassionally at least end up in a different part of the sky.

The Sun would come up in the East, and the new sun would come up in the NW. The Sun would be a noon, and the second sun would be a E 03:00 travelling at a 90 degree angle.

How come this second sun is NEVER transitting? How come you NEVER see an extended video of these showing how they are transitting the sky at a different angle, and at a different speed? You could do a time-elasped video which sped up the transit and showed how it is different than the Sun.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ya ya its from Alex Collier but I thought it was interesting that he talks about a "second sun" back in 1997 ish.

Q: Where is the second sun?
A: It is behind the sun that we see. It is smaller than the sun we see and lies behind
it. If you are standing on Mars, you see it, ok? Now, the reason our planet was moved
is because the planet could not handle the radiation from two suns after the last war.
So, they moved it. When I asked Moraney who moved the earth, his response was
that it was something the Pleaidians had to answer. So, I don't know if there is an
agreement for them to bring this information out, or if they were responsible for it. I
don't

www.exopolitics.org...
edit on 8-3-2011 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I find it interesting that while the video appeared to show two suns, or the sun and a smaller planetary object. What I would recommend is shooting at the sun only with something akin to welders glasses, which would give a less harsh view of the sun. In addition, I would try to get a avoid shooting into water, with its reflective properties possibly creating any illusion of blobs of light.

Also, I am adding a photo taken some two weeks past, which seem to show the sun behind a cloud, and another less bright object b
>> "https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_fR8afCq_Rr4/TXaKxq2PR_I/AAAAAAAAAJY/oFwnQaZtjmQ/s640/IMG_0304.JPG" height="360" width="640" />> style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From 2011-02-23" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>elow the cloud cover. No planes, helicopter, etc. were present when this was shot.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What your seeing is a product of a new form of collective consciousness/mass hysteria aided by the internet. The earth is not flat and there are NOT two suns. If there were it would be a big deal and every amateur/professional scientist in the world would be talking about it.

With the technology being as advanced as it is don't you think it would be more obvious than a reflection of a spot in a pool? To me this is just silly. Like a mirage in the desert that looks exactly like a city or a lake. Its just not real.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

And since when can lens flare move?
all i hear from the skeptics lens flare yet they cant prove it and whats more lens flare do not move like in his picture.

Lens flare is the light scattered in lens systems through generally unwanted image formation mechanisms, such as internal reflection and scattering from material inhomogeneities in the lens.

And how Lens flare can be round like a planet?

s1.hubimg.com...

Heres the normal picture of lens flare while at the sun
upload.wikimedia.org...

Also not all video cameras can produce lens flares, they can if they are scratched, or if the lens are old.

edit on 8-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join