It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/something spotted next to the sun and moving!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube

All credits for the author of image.

Mi casa es su casa.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The sun through thick moving cloud cover.... the perfect circle to me looks as if its BELOW the clouds so I don't think it could possibly be a planet. Is it strange? well yes, and wicked cool looking too but is it the planet-o-doom? I highly doubt it.

Look, I approach this subject with an open mind cause it's interesting and honestly ANYTHING could be true. We as a species do NOT hold all the answers to everything in the universe, we are lucky if we even know a minute percentage of why things are how they are so Nibiru and all those stories about it COULD be true. However, with so many people curious about it and looking for it, if it were going to rear it's ugly head there should besome sort of viable proof somewhere!

I understand that TPTB might cover up if it were real, but people like you and me? If we had evidence that was undeniable? We'd be on here posting it ASAP.

So, for now I an not a beleiver, but I am still open to the possibility so SOMEONE please..... point me toward some solid undeniable proof....

anyone...... anyone? Beuler?
edit on 3/5/2011 by undiscoveredsoul because: edited cause I can't type

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
if thats the sun then what the hell.. ive seen the same thing here in the UK when the clouds covered the sun and the sun looked like a moon you can see it and it doesnt hurt your eyes, but the thing is the sun is MASSIVE. its like a full moon at night, on the picture posted, it looks tiny!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

If there's something near the sun, or somewhere between us and the sun or beyond the sun so that it is visible occasionally, then it would not *just* be visible occasionally. It would be visible to everyone everywhere all the time. So, I took the liberty of taking a picture of the sun as it appears clear in the sky right now. If you wish, you can look as hard as you want for the second sun...good luck finding it:

If you still insist there's something there, this might help you see it:

So, is there something there?
That, of course, is a rhetorical question. But feel free to answer it anyway. Or at least answer how it's possible that "Nibiru" can be visible only to a few select people at random times.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Solid undeniable proof?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavis
Solid undeniable proof?

Shut up Beavis Don't make me kick your A--! huh uh huh huh huh huh uh....
Are you the great Cornholio?

Seriously though, I know that solid proof will most likely not be forthcoming, but it doesn't hurt to ask right?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Sorry, man...I don't get it.

You videoed the Sun, with clouds moving past? I mean, I have seen that thousands of times, in my life.

The Sun...it's about in the middle of the frame, and the cloud deck as it moves overhead is composed of various thicknesses...they filter the Sun in varying amounts, so much that it disappears a few times, than fades back into view as the clouds thin...until a big hole in the clouds opens up, directly in your line-of-sight...(surprised you didn't burn you CCD. Might have, but since it's late Winter, early Spring, AND I reckon you're in a high northern latitude, the Sun is relatively low on the horizon, and therefore a lot more atmosphere to shine through, so a dimming effect right there....prevents immediate damage to you camera.....OR, you used a filter? Some camera lenses also have coatings, just for that purpose...).

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sorry but the Chinese beat you to it

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Am I missing something? Wouldn't we all be dead if the pictures were real

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
Okay I recorded it for all you lucky guys about to witness this.

Hmmmm I see the sun at the point where you say "look right there"

But the beam of sunlight coming through the clouds is cool

Seems you are also taking that shot through a window.
edit on 5-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i think the differance between a dissinfoagent and a sceptic is that sceptic people seek proveable facts and work with that to make there conclusions and a dissinfoagent even tries to dissproof the known facts . to me these days a known fact is that mainstreamnews is telling us magnetic north is moving , they found or might find a planet at the edge of our solarsystem who could be a comet but might also be a dark dwarf???? (omfg where did these nasaguys get there education?) , volcanos are getting more active , earthquakes are seriously increasing ,birds and fish are acting crazy and dropping dead in great numbers and ppl are revolting against the known powers that be . Tell me sceptic am i stupid to look for a new energy coming in from somewhere?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here is a cool one... you can see the bright glowing sun through the clouds... with that striped Jupiter looking planet above it....

Or maybe not

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
i think the differance between a dissinfoagent and a sceptic is that sceptic people seek proveable facts and work with that to make there conclusions and a dissinfoagent even tries to dissproof the known facts . to me these days a known fact is that mainstreamnews is telling us magnetic north is moving , they found or might find a planet at the edge of our solarsystem who could be a comet but might also be a dark dwarf???? (omfg where did these nasaguys get there education?) , volcanos are getting more active , earthquakes are seriously increasing ,birds and fish are acting crazy and dropping dead in great numbers and ppl are revolting against the known powers that be . Tell me sceptic am i stupid to look for a new energy coming in from somewhere?

Well that is some mouthful...

Yes the poles, the magnetic ones are moving... they always have, just moving a little faster right now than since we recorded them

Yes we have found several new planets (dwarf planets or 'planetoids') at the edge of our solar system. Varuna, Eris with moon Dysnomia, (Eris is larger than Pluto), Orcus, Quaoar, Sedna and Buffy(203 XR190z), 2000 CR105, 20003 EL61, 2005 FY9 even Ceres in the Asteroid belt

The brown Dwarf is named NEMISIS... and yep it may be nudging comets to drop towards the Sun

But to expect to see a huge planet suddenly appear next to the sun without it disrupting the solar system and creating havok, to expect that some people can see it and the rest can't? Well yeah... that IS kinda stupid

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by yets777

Well that is some mouthful...

Yes the poles, the magnetic ones are moving... they always have, just moving a little faster right now than since we recorded them

Yes we have found several new planets (dwarf planets or 'planetoids') at the edge of our solar system. Varuna, Eris with moon Dysnomia, (Eris is larger than Pluto), Orcus, Quaoar, Sedna and Buffy(203 XR190z), 2000 CR105, 20003 EL61, 2005 FY9 even Ceres in the Asteroid belt

The brown Dwarf is named NEMISIS... and yep it may be nudging comets to drop towards the Sun

But to expect to see a huge planet suddenly appear next to the sun without it disrupting the solar system and creating havok, to expect that some people can see it and the rest can't? Well yeah... that IS kinda stupid

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

Yea I saw sunlight and decided to record it at that moment, still lots of clouds atm, I cannot see the night sky or anything else =/

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, while I was recording like I said before I made it sure that when the clouds where going past I looked with the naked eye, yet I could see the sun not covered by any clouds.
And I think my camera has this litter filter in front of it, not really sure though I just take the pics.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ssry had some problems with previous post . ok then nemesis is the brown dwarf ,elenin is the comet passing us close in october and chandra picture G1.9 is the winged planet . i wanna stop going in circles and find out what is causing these earth and planetary changes . plz tell me then. what is making the animals act strange and causing all the unknown phenonoma ?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Toxic waste increase from factory's? The sun going to explode? Aliens killing things to hold their thirst. I dunno but something is bound to be told.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

magnets man, its always the magnets

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hm Im pretty sure I see 2 of something there.

I kept my mouse pointer on the first object I saw, then I saw another one, I might be mistaking ofcourse, it has happend before..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join