It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/something spotted next to the sun and moving!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Okay I recorded it for all you lucky guys about to witness this.
www.youtube.com...
Watch this it clearly shows another planet. It' very clear near the end of the recording. I recommend you watch it full screen.
I took the recording whilst taking pictures of the sun, afterwards I noticed something which I couldn't see with my eyes alone since it's too bright, there was another planet like object next to the sun. The sun is the brightlight but you see that there is something like a planet moving next to it.
Nope it's not a sun-dog and I moved the camera to prove it, it was moving.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It's the clouds, the light shines through the clouds at different thickness' and you are seeing a lighter patch in the clouds moving along.
That's all.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Look near the end of the video, it's a perfectly round shape, Don't believe it's a cloud or an optical illusion.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The object is not moving at all, just the clouds. I'm 99% sure you filmed our sun.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Spotless

=/ yet what I can tell the sun is meant to be bright, this object wasn't luminous our spreading light, I might as well record more nao

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It could be! Wow!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yep, watched at the end, the thing that is moving from left to right under the sun?
Or is it something else? Maybe the big flare up at the end?
edit on 5-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I took a few more pictures afterwards and only a few came up since the sun is so bright. There seems to be like a round object underneath it I think moving to the right.
How do I put pic's up? I want to put this fresh picture from my Ipod onto this post. How do I do this?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

and the image

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Go to "My pictures" in your tool bar, click upload pics, then browse and click the pictures you want to post. You can also use external image link on your "Reply to post" area as well.
I would like to see some stills going from the first sighting to the end of the event for sure.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

Go to "My pictures" in your tool bar, click upload pics, then browse and click the pictures you want to post. You can also use external image link on your "Reply to post" area as well.
I would like to see some stills going from the first sighting to the end of the event for sure.

Yea found a way to post it =D
PS: why is my avatar not appearing when I post something

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yep, you've caught the Sun, the disc is just visible through the clouds

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

That may as well be the case. Yet while recording I often moved my face to see the sun in naked eye and it wasn't covered by clouds, interesting.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

PS: why is my avatar not appearing when I post something

It may be due to the size of your avatar. If it is bigger than accepted dimensions for avatar post, it will not work. I think you can fix your problem with this ATS thread "Avatar Signature and guidelines"

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
this is pretty amazing tbh. perfect example of how people see what they want to see. alot of talk about that "planet" recently, and look what happends, people see it everywhere now!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Since the object appears to be moving in front of the clouds, it cannot be a planet. What you have there is a regular, everyday UFO, not Nibiru.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RemiLP

alot of talk about that "planet" recently, and look what happends, people see it everywhere now!

If this issue is proven to be fact, it would rewrite our human history. there has been extremely rare Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian and Egyptian texts referring to this planet. Not to mention the Dogon tribe of Africa who still practice the rituals of the "Planet-X" theory without any scientific bases.
Mr. Zecharia Sitchin is a strong advocate of these events being lost to religion and ended up in a self interpretation during all the years of it's misplacement and understanding. Though most view Mr. Sitchin's works as nothing more than "Fringe Science" his books are still categorized as "Non-Fiction" under the guide lines of the readers request for his works.
This topic isn't a recent fad, it has been discussed and evaluated by theorists since the late 19th century as having fact based scenarios by the once thought myth's of the civilizations of the past, i.e. "Epic of Gilgamesh" "Mahabharata" and many more from the Greek origins of this topic.
Would be very interesting to find out that thing's are not as we once thought they were, which fits in prudently to the old adage of "Too err is to be Human" Hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I just contacted Nasa and they were overwhelmed with joy. They did watch your video and they have confirmed that YOU, yes YOU, have made the discovery of a lifetime. Good Job!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

All credits for the author of image.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I see it, seems to have inclined since yesterday so this confirms Nibiru/Planet is in retrogration. Pesky clouds have scuppered any hopes of filming anything here today but given the weather I'm assuming your in the UK yourself OP? lucky to have gotten a break in the clouds if so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join