It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonstration March 6 Malieveld Den Haag and Amersfoort Square Lady

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dellbboytrotter

wow powerful comment it dose seem as though they need a rocket up their are lol................i dont think society will DO anything...........it will be up to us to unite and and stand up! peacefully............just my opinion.........peace

madalyn

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Dear TribeOfManyColours

I have been thinking for a good few weeks now that what is going on in the middle east well spread.

People are getting switched on these days, well some of us anyway.

However if you look at history when a revolution occurs the people and that is what we are talking about here often come of worse after it.

The whole problem is it come right down to human nature basically we just can’t handle power. With those who are likely to archive power after the revolution you are to create another Stalin.

If and when it happens remember where you heard it first.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is pretty kewl (sic). It seems all the old people are finally starting to lose their grip on power. I can't wait for my generation to take over.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My personal thoughts::

Sounds great, except for the fact that we will never get free energy or an energy alternative whilst TPTB are still TPTB. No purse strings will be cut until that purse does not exist anymore.
It was a problem way back when electricity was introduced.
If you think for a minute they will let go of that money making machine without cleverly disguising a new money making machine you will find yourself fooled again.
........... The thing that really bothers me is that it really does seem like we are heading into the phase of revelations as predicted where many people will be fooled into choosing a great unified new way of life only to find out that they missed the whole point again.

Im sorry for saying this but number (8) Revelation of the global Extraterrestrial Contact ---> ruins the good intentions of the previous 7. Im not saying i agree or disagree, but when something like this is put to the masses can we seriously try to keep the ufo stuff down to a minimum? We are talking about a general public who still believe in 9-5pm days, pop music and merchandising....

All this aside, if this was being held in my state I would definately attend. Nature needs every supporter she can get in the age of technology.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

if it does happen i would like to see us stop being so damned spoiled and become hard working american men again who knows the value of a hards day work and not the value o material possesions the value of life and not of lust and greed we truly have become soddom and ghamorra

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The problem with this is that everyone has their own political agenda – and the people who really want to help the world by breaking free from the elites bonds of monetary slavery are very few.

You have the conservative camp afraid of every other country on the planet who have their own elitist agenda (oil and more power for banks) – Big Brother, and you have the liberals who want to socialize everything by bringing larger government oversight – Big Mother.

Both sides are split for a reason – because imagine if there wasn't a side, and people just wanted change without all the old BS.

I just can't wait to see both sides make fools out of themselves.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seyton
This is pretty kewl (sic). It seems all the old people are finally starting to lose their grip on power. I can't wait for my generation to take over.

I'm old and tired of supporting dead beats and sorry druggies that can not afford their habits.

I am waiting for your generation to take over. Please take over.

By the way, what generation are you?

Do you have any special skills and education?

Seems so funny that my dad was eager to take over from his dad and I was eager to take over after my dad.

Nothing got any better. Nothing will get better until greed is erased and I don't think that will happen.

Oh and a couple of more questions:
What kind of work do you do? I was self employed for 45 years.
Do you own your home? I built and paid in full for my home in 1989
Do you have a new automobile? I do and paid cash for it.
Do you have a nice big boat? I do and paid cash for that too. Holds 14 people nicely.

I guess we old people didn't do too bad.

Yes, lets see what ya got. Go for it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I think it's kind of sad that you judge success based off of material possessions. And what's the point of your post? Do you want a pat on the back and to be told "GOOD JOB"? *Pats you on the back as I say, "GOOD JOB!" How old are you? You act like it was harder to make a living 20+ years ago than it is now. Times have changed, and there isn't much opportunity left out there anymore. If everything was opened up in a transparent manner (e.g. government, military, business, etc.), then corruption and greed would be much harder to accomplish and we wouldn't have been put in the situation that we're in today. To mock someone for wanting to change the status quo is beneath you. Change has to start somewhere, and it's not coming from Obama, or any other politician for that matter. The only thing Obama has changed is the GOP's collective diaper. If change doesn't come from the people, then it's not going to come PERIOD.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is the first time I'm hearing about this. I really do hope it happens because it'd be nice to see something like that on the news, people gathering and protesting. I guess they don't call it March Madness for nothing.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I didn't hear of this till finding it here on ATS. Should have made it a facebook event. Then more people would know about it. Just kidding. Or am I?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Originally posted by Seyton

I'm old and tired of supporting dead beats and sorry druggies that can not afford their habits.

I am waiting for your generation to take over. Please take over.

By the way, what generation are you?

Do you have any special skills and education?

Seems so funny that my dad was eager to take over from his dad and I was eager to take over after my dad.

Nothing got any better. Nothing will get better until greed is erased and I don't think that will happen.

Oh and a couple of more questions:
What kind of work do you do? I was self employed for 45 years.
Do you own your home? I built and paid in full for my home in 1989
Do you have a new automobile? I do and paid cash for it.
Do you have a nice big boat? I do and paid cash for that too. Holds 14 people nicely.

I guess we old people didn't do too bad.

Yes, lets see what ya got. Go for it.

Congrats. But now adays, just building a business is mighty expensive, just going to college is super expensive, just buying a house is very expensive, everything is expensive. Easy to say for you but for us it takes a lot to start a business and everything is more complicated now, filled with rules etc. Nowadays, it seems like my kids future is getting worst and worst as time pass.
I can just imagine being someone that just got out of college with around 40k in debts, needs to get a car, another 5k, needs to get a house, around 200k. Its only getting worst too.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TVChatten
This is the first time I'm hearing about this. I really do hope it happens because it'd be nice to see something like that on the news, people gathering and protesting. I guess they don't call it March Madness for nothing.

Never heard anything of this either, and I consider myself usually well informed.

Planners must have forgotten to let anyone know.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
TREAD CAREFULLY...!!!
If you plan on joining in with this protest, just realize that it is not an excuse to loot, do property damage, or goad TBTB into confrontations...it is an opportunity to illustrate by PEOPLE POWER just how fed up people are with the way we are being treated by our governments.

While showing unity...realize also, you will be poked and prodded into loosing scope of the whole reason for the gatherings.

Then again, be watchful that this is not going to end up being some kind of event that will draw attention away from something even more important that may be orchestrated by world governments.

The game is afoot, Mr. Holmes. Beware the Red Herring!

ETA: I do hope this march sends the message that most intend it to.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Lol. Yeah. Sure. Give me a warning for saying this is a # post.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by pazcat
It's a nice idea and all but it's not going to happen, I doubt it will be the beginning of a good bacon sandwich let alone an uprising.

Ha ha agreed.
Anyhow, before people get all excited about people's revolution etc, they should realise that protests only happen by will of the so called elite. Don't fall into the trap of believing you are thinking for yourselves. Even the ones who think they ''woke up' (snort...) are just puppets.

Then you do truly have a mind of a slave and I wish you the best in your future.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by pazcat
Lol, 6 million?
Where did you pull that figure from?
Am I to understand they are marching on the Hague?

It's a nice idea and all but it's not going to happen, I doubt it will be the beginning of a good bacon sandwich let alone an uprising.

In Washington tomorrow it is also going to happen. You say its not going to happen, and you doubt its an beginning of an uprising. It seems to me that you have a fixed thought system, of it can't, won,t, doubt etc.

If my logic tells me that the world is rich enough for everybody, and that it is possible to live in peace with each other. Without the use of money. And you say its not going to happen, i wonder how you see yourself?
How do you see your life, your future, your kids/family's future?

Me personally, I see them as surviving, or in the words of the guru charile sheen, "Winning!"

Honestly, surviving is something that's inherent in my family... Some, even, are much better at surviving than at being successful, which is an odd thing to behold.

If you have ever been to a rainbow gathering, or something of the kind, where something around 20,000-30,000 people live off the land for about four weeks, then you have experienced a rapid change of existence, and the requirements placed upon you. You begin to understand that we can adapt to almost anything as humans...

Regardless of what the future brings, I have faith in my progeny and their ability to adapt to it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

I've got a feeling this is about 99 percent netter hysteria anyway. There are going to be a few vocal malcontents that will be virtually ignored by most of humanity......and thats it. Revolution over.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This People's Revolution is a Democratic one....Um...excuse us Americans for having done this a couple of centuries ago.....But welcome to the party....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

I've got a feeling this is about 99 percent netter hysteria anyway. There are going to be a few vocal malcontents that will be virtually ignored by most of humanity......and thats it. Revolution over.

Anything is possible...one doesn't plan a "revolution" over nite...and expect it to be successful, and this has been in the works, how long? We'll just have to see where it goes...if it even does...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
March 6 is also the date for the uprising in CHINA.

We shall see, last protest, they had protesters in over 100 cities!

LET IT HIT THE FAN! WORLDWIDE REVOLUTION!

And Im patiently waiting to see what happens tomorrow!! [keeping my eyes open]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join