It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Strange Symbol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have been looking into more and more of the symbols associated with , Freemasons , etc , as i am creating a website to archive some of the best ones and came across this unusual one featured on the Seal of Colorado state , many of you may of seen it before however i had not i would like to share it with those who have not and are interested - Here is the link www.sodahead.com...://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/highdesertgemini/hdgsm ileys/hdglogos/ColoradoStateSeal.jpg&q=nil%2Bsine%2Bnumine

The Latin " Nil Sine Numine" Supposedly means "Not Without The Divine" as much as i could gather, any input appreciated though.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yes that definitely looks to be of Freemason symbology.
Notice the hammer and sickle as well. What does it all mean? Ok, its not really a sickle but it sure is similar to one.
Denver, CO is supposed to be the new central control center right? The new communist state?

i270.photobucket.com...
edit on 5-3-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
that link was messed up for me, but i found what you were trying to post so ill just embed it here...

Super freemason looking to me, makes sense since Denver airport is BUILT by free masons, with the supposed underground 2012 bunkers and the craziest horse statue ive ever seen. Crazy stuff here!
edit on 5-3-2011 by cabuki because: typo wipo's

Gave you S&F to for informing me of this freaking crazy state seal.
edit on 5-3-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeShot
Yes that definitely looks to be of Freemason symbology.
Notice the hammer and sickle as well. What does it all mean? Ok, its not really a sickle but it sure is similar to one.
Denver, CO is supposed to be the new central control center right? The new communist state?

i270.photobucket.com...
edit on 5-3-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

www.netstate.com...
The lower half of the shield has two miner's tools, the pick and sledge hammer, crossed on a golden ground.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Thank you for your replies, yeah i thought it was pretty strange indeed,. Also Thank you for sorting out that link for me, i will give you Star for that : ) . I am archiving lots of strange symbols that i keep finding on my webpage,, trying to get original/Uncommon symbols. I will post a link once my page is up and running.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

I don't see anything specifically Masonic, but there are a few pieces I don't recognize, such as the thing going horizontal between the eye and the shield that seems to be in front of the halberd? pole axe?

The mining tools make sense; the radiant eye is the all-seeing-eye of God, and that ties into the motto; it's just that thing in front of the axe and the ribbons wrapped around it that I haven't seen before...
edit on 2011.3.5 by JoshNorton because: typo

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I don't see anything specifically Masonic, but there are a few pieces I don't recognize, such as the thing going horizontal between the eye and the shield that seems to be in front of the halberd? pole axe?

Nope. It's a Fasces from which we get the word facism.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6dcae530d9d.png[/atsimg]

It also of course has the all seeing eye with the golden sun rays coming out of it. You can see lots of examples in flags or emblems of crossed things like the miners tools. Sometimes it is lightning bolts, sometimes, in the case of the Vaticans coat of arms, it is crossed keys (also found in many intelligence agencies seals.) Anytime something is crossed like that it means "control." Notice on the top around the fasces the red and blue (masonic colors) banners stating "Union" and "Constitution" also form crosses over the fasces binding. Also there are 3 mountain peaks and 3 clouds.The latin at the bottom is their state motto "Nothing without the Diety". What deity they are talking about is unclear...could it be....Lucifer?
edit on 5-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: spelling

edit on 5-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: Last few sentences

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Nope. It's a Fasces from which we get the word facism.
Cool. I didn't know that. Strength in numbers; unity of purpose...

It also of course has the all seeing eye with the golden sun rays coming out of it.
Like I said, historically a symbol for God. Used by Masons since the 1700s. Used by Christians for at least 1000 years before that, and used by Egyptians to represent one of their gods another thousand years earlier.

Notice on the top around the fasces the red and blue (masonic colors)
No more or less Masonic than any other color, really.

The latin at the bottom is their state motto "Nothing without the Diety". What deity they are talking about is unclear...could it be....Lucifer?
Now you're just getting silly.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

No more or less Masonic than any other color, really.

Blue is the supreme color of Masonry. First, because it is that color which, among all those used in Masonry, is the unquestioned Masonic possession of every Mason. The Royal Arch Mason may attempt to appropriate to himself the red, the Perfect Master may feel himself the exclusive proprietor of the green and the black, and so on, but blue is acknowledged by every Mason to belong to us all and no Mason, whatever his degree, questions the Master Mason's ownership of blue. Second, blue is the supreme color because it has, coupled with its universality, a place in symbolism which, both as regards importance of lessons taught and as regards legitimacy as a symbol, is second to that of no Masonic color.

Thus red is the color assigned to the Royal Arch Degree since that degree teaches the regeneration of life.

www.masonicdictionary.com...

But you are correct, there is also a place in Masonry for the other colors too, as the above link points out

Fasces: yes, strength in number, unity of purpose. If one stick breaks the whole is still strong. It's actually an old Roman Empire symbol. It's been used on American coins (a version of the dime I believe), and as the flag for fascist Italy under Mussolini.

All Seeing Eye: Yes you are correct on all those interpretations. It can also be representative of the Awakened Pineal and the Eye of Ra. Some sources trace it back beyond Ancient Egypt into Atlantis.

The Lucifer deity thing: Yes I was being silly... kind of

The thing with symbols that you clearly pointed out (especially with the Fasces) is that there are examples of both positive and negative uses of the symbols. Intent is everything.
edit on 5-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
MMMM are there any other "Masonic colours"? Maybe I am missing something, as a Mason, I wonder where you gather your details, as it appears you know more about Masonry than I? Please enlighten me on the finer points of the craft.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dredz

He posted a link as to where he got he information from , have a look at it and see if it answers your questions,
: )

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Interesting seal. One could say there is some Illuminati symbolism there with the eye in the triangle, but the eye is just a symbol of God; many use this symbol. Possible you could pull a Square and Compass in there with the ribbons, but that's really reaching to draw in a Masonic aspect to it and I don't buy it myself. Who knows. I would have to look at the history of the seal.

Originally posted by cabuki
Super freemason looking to me, makes sense since Denver airport is BUILT by free masons, with the supposed underground 2012 bunkers and the craziest horse statue ive ever seen. Crazy stuff here!

No it wasn't. There is a dedication stone there, but many buildings have Masonic dedication stones and none of those were built by the Masons.
edit on 7-3-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

An informative link. I have learnt something today. Thank you.

edit on 7/3/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Poor grammar.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
free
masonry it i

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
For those of you who are interested some more information for this state seal, it has this Colorado seal and the seals of 50 US states , with some information on them

Link - www.netstate.com...

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Im sorry but im just not seeing it. Im sure anyone of us could find much better masonic symbols connecting the dots in the night sky.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
Im sorry but im just not seeing it. Im sure anyone of us could find much better masonic symbols connecting the dots in the night sky.

Please do so then sir, im sure you could too,

Will you post the image on here for me once you have done so.

Many thanks

new topics

top topics

join