It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot interviews Duncan O'Finioan - Super Secret Assasin? hmmmm really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok so I've been watching a lot of interviews from the 'Awake and Aware' conferance and most talks have been pretty good. Then however I came accross Duncan O'Finion....aparently taken away and brainwashed as a kid the government trained him to be a master assasin/weapon of near mass destruction.

www.youtube.com... - this video is all about him if you really want to have a look.

I was pissed because having a guy like this ruins the other speakers credibility as they appear to then be associated with this loonatic. Now i keep a VERY open mind about everything and when I heard roughly what he would be talking about I thought oh thats very interesting (even if it is bs)

He claims to have been picked for his psycic abilities which were tested at 6 years old and claims that he was trained in an alternate personality which is why he cant remember much but is slowly remembering parts. HE claims that they were taught (classes of kids/teenagers) in 'every martial art known to man' which in itself would be near impossible as there are literally thousands of styles all with different sub styles etc. Later however he claims in Cambodia during Vietnam a squad of US marines were pinned down by loads of camire rouge (sorry i dun othe spelling) and that him and 3 or 4 others kids were choppered in to help. HE was the eldest ages 12 I think it was and was 'team leader' they were all about 9/10. They held hands to link their 'powers and focused their mind power on the enemy and 'killed them up' he than says every enemy soldier in a 20 mile radius or something like that, he might have even said 30 miles, was killed then they left.

That is just one story that he tells as well/

When he talks he talks like a fantasist kid lying to his friends about doing something awsome!

Anyway it annoys me that people like this are at these conventions. Granted people like Alex Collier there have far fetched stories too, but at least his has a message. This guy just seems like an unconvincing nut. Almost like he was put in there deliberately to make the convention itself seem more looney.

Anywa who else has heard of this guy and how come he draws people in for these talks? Like I said I keep an open mind but you can just tell this guy is alying and is a bit mental.

Any ideas? Put there deliberately for disinfo or just a mental who somehow has the support of these fellow speakers?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I feel the same way as you do when there is a good UFO/Flying Saucer forum and they parade that senile stunned old hack who was the Canadian Minister Of Defense for 2 years in the early 1960's . Shoots everyones credibility all to hell . A political favor/appointee with no military back ground and no flight experience and upon leaving the defense department he built a large stage in the shape of an octagon in Alberta so he and friends could dance naked and channel aliens . Sounds big when they have a former Defense Minister as a guest speaker but every government has at least one nutbar and he was the one from Canada .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Although I have personally enjoyed some of the Project Camelot interviews, and even the story of Project Camelot itself, just having the name associated with anything raises several red flags. Those two have to be the most credulous "researchers" in the land. They will believe anything and, as a result, they are a magnet for the wildest stories out there. If you think of it as entertainment, great. If you think of it as a serious source of useful information, you are bat poop crazy.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have an open mind, so I believe what he is saying. We know that the U.S. gov and many more, have done this kind of experiments on children, so I'm pretty sure that studying and experimenting with the psyche of human beings can achieve tremendous and weird things, that the normal person wouldn't imagine.

cheers,

sekos

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

I wouldn't worry about this video, if your bs meter goes off the scale in the first minute and a half of the video there probably isn't a need to go further.

I love the creepy smile he gives when he says "that's where they got ....me" flashes of Charlie Sheen there. I stopped the video around the 120 mile an hour leg kicks, couple that with his supposed mind ability to wipe out all enemy within 30 miles and you got a very bad hollywood movie.

If the US military was developing this type of soldier I would venture to guess they would eliminate him rather then let a trained killer who knows all of their secrets back out into the world.

I agree with you this guy's story is bunk.
edit on 4-3-2011 by bphi1908 because: bad grammer

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeah, O'Finioan is old news. He tried to drum up interest, in his tales, here on ATS a few years back (notice the upload date of the Camelot interview), and he made enough progress that George Knapp actually offered to present his story to the masses; however.... in his claims O'Finioan stated he had proof, in the form of x-rays of his "implants", and Knapp wanted to see this evidence before giving O'Finioan a credible platform. Needless to say, O'Finioan refused to provide any evidence until he was shown the "big bucks" in the form of a book or movie deal.

In short, O'Finioan completely blew his chance to be taken seriously by the overwhelming majority of his target audience.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sekos

His story just doesn't make sense though. With these mind powers why would he need to be trained in 'every martial art known to man'? (which by itself would take more than ones lifetime.

He makes claims of having implants in his brain that doctors have seen on x-ray and he even says when he went for a cat scan that he was in terrible pain fwhen the magnet started up in the machine and that the machine caught on fire. Hmmmmm very interesting, why then does he refuse to show proof? An x-ray, a credible eye witness account by any of the hospital staff?

He has built this story up in his head and when he tells his story it shows this. He talks as if people shouldn't question him and none of his interviews seem to have an interviewer challanging his claims.

Im sorry but I have a very open mind but this guys story is just not true imo. It is very annoying as well when people like this make claims which they clearly should be able to prove (x-rays etc) and he can't.. Yes the power of the mind might be far vast than we can imagine, buyt do you really think him and a couple kids killed all enemy soldiers in 20 miles with their minds suddenly? Believe me if this did happen warfare would be a lot different now many decades down the line and also the incident would be logged by the force who suffered such a massive loss of life in an instant. Do you really think they would just say 'thats strange o well'. No it would be a massive story and they would definately be doing everything to seek out an explanation.

This guy thrives on people who want to believe anything outrageous. If someone believes him I think they would believe anything anyone says ever about anything

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bandito

Im glad you do, the organisers of these events need to see the big picture, not just focus on selling tickets for people to come see a freak show.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ive watched atleast 7 of the so named 'Supersoldiers.' Some claims are even more exotic and disturbing than Duncans. Its healthy to be Skeptical, and question your own belief as much as those you question. But most people are either Pseudo Skeptics or Pseudo Debunkers. The Probability factor that all of these 'Supersoldiers' are fraudulent is low.

new topics

top topics

join