It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ormus Gold, Chemist Lenny Thyme from What in The World are They Spraying explains:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have been asked by Chemist Dr. Lenny Thyme to open this thread on a project he is working on with Ormus gold. There have been some questions so Dr. Thyme will answer them here:

Originally posted by lemmehowdt
I am currently working on a product called Ormus gold. There is a lot that goes on in aqueous solution that does not conform to the standard science BS that they give us in school. Dr. Pollack at Univ. of Washington has a book called Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life that has some interesting thoughts on the effects of aligned water. Definitely worth a look.

I asked pianopraze to open a new forum on ORMUS - will definite provide what i know. As to a quick answer - most of the powdered ormus does not seem to be ormus - but how to test is very vague. Ormus formation is done in the absence of EMF field - i am working on an explanation. We tested 21 Ormuses - 17 were bad. Quick and dirty Ormus gold test - dissolve - place in sunlight - look for formation of purple colored hue. This is colloidal gold formed upon decomp of the Ormus. Ormus is extremely light sensitive. More in the new thread later.

Here is the original Thread where Dr. Thyme is talking about this: Exclusive What in The World Are They Spraying chemist talks about geoengineering

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Please define ORMUS Gold, is this the stuff you can buy on the internet for a few hundred a gram and causes spiritual enlightenment because that would explain The U.S. budget being crazy in debt if they have been dumping that out of airplanes for a decade. This is so far out of left field a short thread does not do the subject justice, please add more, like a short summary of the whole idea, be more helpful for someone totally clueless and would like to understand what you are putting forth and the connections here…..

You are basing your research off this guy below?
eqtvconnect.ning.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

I am totally ignorant on the subject, I was just asked to make the thread as the Dr. Thyme is a new member and does not know how to make threads (or does not have enough posts to make them).

i do not believe this is in any way a geoengineering project, I think it is chemistry he is studying. We will know more when he posts. Either way it will be fascinating to hear an PHD organic chemist speak on the topic.

Dr. Thyme will be in to answer any questions you have.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't know a lot about this, but I have spent some time visiting with Barry Cooper. Great guy, very funny. He seems to have some outstanding results to talk about.

As well, there is an ATS user who uses ORMUS, but i will not "out" him. I will invite him to the thread, and if he is still around he will probably join. I believe him to be the brightest man on ATS, although it is a well kept secret as he is kind of quiet.

But with these two attesting to it, it seems to be a worthy research subject. Perhaps the good doctor will get overe here and get the show on the road?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi there pianopraze, I'm relatively new to ATS, & ORMUS is one of the things I wanted to discuss when I joined but thread search shows this as kind of an old subject so I've been waiting paitiently for someone to raise it again. The reason I haven't started a thread of my own is very simple.... I cannot for the life of me figure out how to!! lol, yeah really.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading peoples input on this as my experiences with home-made ORMUS (salt precipitates) have been extremely bizarre & despite my having a pretty rational & generally scientific mind, I can't come to any logical conclusion about what I ended up making other than it being like a mixture of psychoactive compound & powerful plant/human growth hormone that makes your ears ring & causes profound & extremely vivid dreams if you eat the tiniest amount of it. I did say bizarre!! Having experienced the stuff, I firmly believe there is much more to this than any simple scientific explanation can account for.

I'm sure there are others on ATS who have dabbled, can't wait to hear from them & compare notes. Will Dr Thyme chip in on this thread too? I really hope so. If he doesn't have the required posts, maybe the rules can be tweaked a little to allow him to? please mods?

S+F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
not exactly sure if this ormus stuff is mono-atomic gold or not if it is:

monoatomic gold - think twice

i've long come to the conclusion that Alchemy is a spiritual discipline or in the west a cover for the Tantra or both

hopefully your freind and BFFT freind will be posting, looking foward to it

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So this is not a thread about Ormus being chemically sprayed out of airplanes by the military, like all the links point to?

If this is just the subject of ORME, ORMUS, Mono-atomic Metals, then please explain in detail how you make this and test of its properties, structure, weight, volume, any test data would be helpful. Have you taken it and if you have please explain the effects, thank you.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the interest everyone. I am on my cell right now so I will write a general response to all the above posts.

This thread has nothing to do with geoengineering. Dr. Thyme is new to ats and I invited him to talk about the movie in the other thread. He is a busy fellow with a real job and life unlike some of us ats hounds

He stated in the other thread he wil be on after he gets off work tonight 5pacific.

I know nothing past a quick mention on Coasy 2 coast am..

I think it was mentioned to have haluciogenic properties. And no I have not tried it myself.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello - I did request the thread here and i wish to discuss what is and isn't Ormus. Of 21 different white powders tested that claimed to be Ormus Gold, four had gold and only one had a significant level - 0.5% . There is a whole lot of background about Ormus all over the net - i have been developing a theoretical model to explain observed chemical behavior.

I have made Ormus Gold in an electrochemically shielded laboratory - it is a fairly extensive process that involves simple chemistry and lots of washing. The chemistry is implied from the behavior of the solution - Ormus suffers from the fact that all spectroscopic measurements are electronically based and it is sensitive to light and energy waves. The final solution of Ormus is roughly one percent - we can prepare solutions up to five percent. It is sold in a myron glass container with a screw cap dropper top.

The solution can be applied topically, or dropped under the tongue. The gold moves through the skin readily and seems to have a self-recognition effect. I will not get into making any medical claims right now - it just seems to have special colligative properties. I use it myself - and the chemist that i learned the technique from has bathed his feet in it.

Ormus appear to work by the alignment of water molecules. The work of Gerald Pollack at UW has established the idea of aligned water forming secondary phases including gels. This material contains silica which helps it form a gel matrix, but silica cannot transfer through skin, so silica has no active chemical effect. I believe that i can explain the chemistry, but it violates existing scientific dogma. This site has discussions on that topic in other threads. A superb book from 1994 is Michel Schiff's The Memory of Water. He discusses Benveniste's work in homeopathy and the reaction of the science community.

My chemistry degree is in inorganic chemistry - metals in the environment has been my field of interest. I have developed water quality monitoring programs, and worked to teach math and science skills to youth. I do not buy into conventional science dogma, anyone who asks questions and persists in finding truthful answers is doing science, whether they have a degree or not. PhD can stand for piled higher and deeper.

Have other things to do - will address other posts as i have the time. Thyme Howdt.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmehowdt

The gold moves through the skin readily and seems to have a self-recognition effect.

You said you have taken this stuff yourself, just describe what it did to you, the above is a bit vague on what you meant to say, are you implying on the gold properties itself, or the effect it had on you.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Very interested to learn more.I have read a little on mono atomic gold,and it's effects on the human brain. Can't wait to read more.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hello - I did request the thread here and i wish to discuss what is and isn't Ormus. Of 21 different white powders tested that claimed to be Ormus Gold, four had gold and only one had a significant level - 0.5% . There is a whole lot of background about Ormus all over the net - i have been developing a theoretical model to explain observed chemical behavior.

What is your theoretical model as of today?
What effects does it have on the body mentally and physically?
Gold is a heavy metal, is it not harmful to ingest a heavy metal?

Fascinating topic. I had not heard about it before you mentioned it... synchronistically it was mentioned on Coast to Coast Am by Steve Quail on June 22nd 2010 (I'm running almost a year behind listening to the podcasts). So you mentioned it on here then I heard about it on the c2c podcast.

ETA, since I'm technically the thread host, I star all replies to my threads except the very offensive so feel free to post. I appreciate the favor returned

edit on 4-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I mentioned Barry Carter earlier. He has been into this stuff for quite some time. If you want to peruse all of his information on what it is and its effect:

www.subtleenergies.com...

I haven't read the site in a couple of years, but a quick glance showed it to be just as voluminous as it was then.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Hi pianopraze.

Congrats for 2 VERY good threads ! You sharpen this site. [piano?] B-)

Gold is a heavy metal, is it not harmful to ingest a heavy metal?

Not being a chemist, but having been an aerotechnical technologue, and did a first
year in the enginneering department at the university of Sherbrooke, including
VERY interresting chemistry courses in the programm, before our doctor
comes back, I could say that gold is an "inert" element.
[That is why it is used on the connectors of our computers. No oxidation].

So I would "guess" it is NOT unsafe for us because it does not react "chemicaly"
with our body, but ionicaly. . .

And now, Dr. correct me. I guess I am not far, but not near the real
answer either. B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

The first time i used Ormus Gold, I was very skeptical, but i had a foot fungus that itched and my friend, another chemist, said that it had worked miracles on his feet. I took some of his solution and rubbed it on my hands, then my feet and the fungus cleared up after a couple of uses. I started taking two or three drops under my tongue per day on his advice and i haven't had any real illnesses. I have cat allergies, especially when scratched, the Ormus on a scratch immediately stops the itch and seals any scratch wound with-in a day.

I will leave the claim making to David Wolfe and Barry Carter. I currently supply Ormus Gold through the kelleygreen.org website - i have a detailed description posted at that site. As far as double blind tests and all the medical hoop jumping - not interested in their burden of proof - i think that science likes to circle the wagons and protect it's profits - if this stuff does what it is purported to do, then i completely understand why big pharma is worried.

I intend to answer pianopraze's questions in more detail - but not at this moment.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

gold is a heavy metal, but it is not biochemically inert. It has a very large presence and acts as a +1 cation when alone in biological systems. The ormus has a silica matrix which keeps the gold separated from itself - and the special electromagnetic field protection allows formation of a compound that technically cannot exist. It may be the ancient Egyptians 'manna' which also could not exist, but had similar incubation conditions.

There may be something to the idea that the gold ormus helps water form into a plasma phase. Barry Carter suggests that brain activity may be due to high concentrations of Ormus - i am spending my thoughts trying to come up with an orbital theory that allows for the formation. This is a similar task to my post-doctorate studies at Brandeis, so i believe that i am nearly there.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

reply to post by C-JEAN

There may be something to the idea that the gold ormus helps water form into a plasma phase. Barry Carter suggests that brain activity may be due to high concentrations of Ormus - i am spending my thoughts trying to come up with an orbital theory that allows for the formation. This is a similar task to my post-doctorate studies at Brandeis, so i believe that i am nearly there.

Thank you C-Jean.

Dr., does this mean all our brains naturally have ormus in them? Were would we get Gold in our body from? I did a search for the mineral composition and none of them listed Gold. What am I missing?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

reply to post by C-JEAN

Thank you C-Jean.

Dr., does this mean all our brains naturally have ormus in them? Were would we get Gold in our body from? I did a search for the mineral composition and none of them listed Gold. What am I missing?

There are 13 elements that have an Ormus state - they are not all gold. I have found that the gold is the best place to start theoretically because i came upon the topic from Gardner's tale about Hudson. Ormus could tap into McTaggert's field and be a lot more relevant than our current knowledge. I find it highly interesting that Sagan's emission to the universe described man as a carbon based species and the return crop circle suggested the responders were carbon/silica based. Now we are beginning to notice that there is quite a bit more silica in our bodies than we knew about.

I am currently reading OROC's book on 5 MEO '___'. The tryptamines seem to work much differently than the Ormus. In this day and age, it is difficult to substantiate claims on any substance - i do not get any feelings of equilibrium shift in taking Ormus. When we become our own chemically sensitive detectors, we have to filter out expectation from reality. I am not certain that i even know when i am drifting away from common reality - sometimes we all have our individual realities which seem just as real as the others.

Science is a field that requires thinking in depth about different topics. We have to take information and pass it through a personal filter to create a story that makes sense in context. We assume cause precedes effect and that rationality and reason can explain everything. This demonstrates a lot of faith and verifies the concept of religion - which is the force that begat science in Galilleo's time. Perhaps it is time to transcend science and grasp spirituality as a component equivalent to matter and energy, illustrated through the same dimensionality as DNA strands provide. This may be howdt there - but it is worthy of discussion and this thread seems a strong potential.

Ormus seems to recognize self - how? Is there an emerging behavior that arises from the new combination of materials? Does the physical attributed of wellness describe the target of the Ormus atom - or would this animate atoms by giving them human characteristics? What role does the memory of water play in the effectiveness of Ormus? There is much that we don't know.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Dr Lenny,

Thanks you for posting and enlightening us with your experiences, and letting us know what is labeled as ORMUS or any number of the names could be false in your point of view. Can you reveal the 21 different ones you tested or which had the best results and your results of your solution?

When you say simple chemistry and lots of washing, what processes are you referring to, with what agents or acids are you using and what quality of gold are you using. I have heard of the claims of ORME material combusting when placed in the sun, is that the sensitivity to light you are speaking of? The one and five percent solutions, what are the other ingredients of the mixes, are they other elements in the ORMUS/ORME spectrum or is this a suspension agent?

In your next post you speak of David Wolfe and Barry Carter are their claims valid or not I cannot tell if this is cynical.

I looked over your website and a few of my questions were answered, like the silica solution and distilled water, would this be considered a homeopathic drug do you think? Is there testing that you have done for what I quoted below?

Using a modern interpretation of an ancient alchemical technique, we purify and reduce pure 24k (99.9999%) gold to create a high-spin state monatomic gold, angstrom in size (10^-10 m), which is a billionth of a meter or ten times smaller than a nanometer.

www.kelleygreen.org...

What other metals have you experimented with and the effects if you have tried them?

You mention Cooper pairs as well on the kelleygreen website; I am quoting below from wiki since this is not my field so please explain more of this process and the interaction with the neurons in our brain and the role of the pituitary gland and hypothalamus in all of this.

In condensed matter physics, a Cooper pair is the name given to two electrons (or other fermions) that are bound together at low temperatures in a certain manner first described in 1956 by American physicist Leon Cooper.[1] Cooper showed that an arbitrarily small attraction between electrons in a metal can cause a paired state of electrons to have a lower energy than the Fermi energy, which implies that the pair is bound. In conventional superconductors, this attraction is due to the electron–phonon interaction. The Cooper pair state is responsible for superconductivity, as described in the BCS theory developed by John Bardeen, John Schrieffer and Leon Cooper for which they shared the 1972 Nobel Prize.[2]
Although Cooper pairing is a quantum effect, the reason for the pairing can be seen from a simplified classical explanation.[2][3] An electron in a metal normally behaves as a free particle. The electron is repelled from other electrons due to their negative charge, but it also attracts the positive ions that make up the rigid lattice of the metal. This attraction distorts the ion lattice, moving the ions slightly toward the electron, increasing the positive charge density of the lattice in the vicinity. This positive charge can attract other electrons. At long distances this attraction between electrons due to the displaced ions can overcome the electrons' repulsion due to their negative charge, and cause them to pair up. The rigorous quantum mechanical explanation shows that the effect is due to electron–phonon interactions.
The energy of the pairing interaction is quite weak, of the order of 10−3eV, and thermal energy can easily break the pairs. So only at low temperatures are a significant number of the electrons in a metal in Cooper pairs. The electrons in a pair are not necessarily close together; because the interaction is long range, paired electrons may still be many hundreds of nanometers apart. This distance is usually greater than the average interelectron distance, so many Cooper pairs can occupy the same space.[4] Electrons have spin-1⁄2, so they are fermions, but a Cooper pair is a composite boson as its total spin is integer (0 or 1). This means the wave functions are symmetric under particle interchange, and they are allowed to be in the same state. The tendency for all the Cooper pairs in a body to 'condense' into the same ground quantum state is responsible for the peculiar properties of superconductivity.
The BCS theory is also applicable to other fermion systems, such as helium-3. Thus, similar pairs formed by two helium-3 atoms are also called Cooper pairs. These are responsible for the superfluidity of helium-3 at low temperatures. Recently it has been shown that Cooper pairs can also be composed by two bosons.[5] Here the pairing is supported by entanglement in an optical lattice

en.wikipedia.org...

It uses the term only low temperatures, does this solution need to placed on ice at all times or do I not understand?

Thank you for giving us your time and look forward with anymore information and answers to my questions.

edit on 15-3-2011 by coolhanddan because: added source

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I have been asked by Chemist Dr. Lenny Thyme to open this thread on a project he is working on with Ormus gold. There have been some questions so Dr. Thyme will answer them here:

I am currently working on a product called Ormus gold. There is a lot that goes on in aqueous solution that does not conform to the standard science BS that they give us in school. Dr. Pollack at Univ. of Washington has a book called Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life that has some interesting thoughts on the effects of aligned water. Definitely worth a look.

I asked pianopraze to open a new forum on ORMUS - will definite provide what i know. As to a quick answer - most of the powdered ormus does not seem to be ormus - but how to test is very vague. Ormus formation is done in the absence of EMF field - i am working on an explanation. We tested 21 Ormuses - 17 were bad. Quick and dirty Ormus gold test - dissolve - place in sunlight - look for formation of purple colored hue. This is colloidal gold formed upon decomp of the Ormus. Ormus is extremely light sensitive. More in the new thread later.

Here is the original Thread where Dr. Thyme is talking about this: Exclusive What in The World Are They Spraying chemist talks about geoengineering

top topics

<<   2 >>

join