It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.J. Gevaerd & Jaime Maussan Correspondence Re: Alleged Historic Meeting In Illinois Concerning UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Somebody just forwarded me a personal message that shows correspondence from A.J. Gevaerd and Jaime Maussan and others. Neither of us know much more about it - but I can probably find out who the recipient of the email is. It was translated - here is the message:

I have just (today, Friday 18th) received an email from A.J. Gevaerd, from UFO Brasil, saying the following:

(translated from Portuguese)
Assunto: Confidencial

Dear Friends,

About three weeks I got a call from the USA with an invitation to participate in a type of event / meeting with political leaders / religious there and talk about UFOs in Brazil, our major cases and how we promote the opening here. It was very unusualbecause it gave me no details and neither did I anticipate anything. I was dumb.

The following week was the confirmation of the call and ended up getting a few days later the tickets and hotel vouchers to participate in this event / meeting, and then discovered that it would occur in Illinois in late February. Nothing more than that I was told by this new contact, except that it was a personal invitation from a leading political / ISLAMIC religion very important in the U.S., whose name will revealed next week.

In the following days the details on this event / meeting reached me on the eyedropper and I communicated to my partners in the UFO. I could not talk any more about what it was. But one thing I was told by my host is that "ufologists are being invited from around the world to participate in a unique event," and that "this is something historic and that must be accompanied by persons of their (our) area, respected in their countries. "

Of course I felt elated and flattered, but still I kept silent at the request of the organization. However, yesterday things have changed a little when I received a call from Jaime Maussan, which was also invited. He told me that the event will be "significant and very important" to be held on Saturday night, the 26th, for five thousand people and the massive presence of political leaders, clergy, artists, military, celebrities, etc. United States. "Gevaerd be well prepared. This will be historic," said Jaime.

This event / meeting will be a demonstration to demand large directly to Obama, the U.S. government and other governments around the world - that should be represented at the time - completely open and unrestricted access to all the secrets about the alien presence in land, final and unquestionable. Details: although my host is an important Islamic leader, the meeting / event is not religious. He is also a personal friend of Obama.

Me and some ufologists, with guests from around the world were chosen to make a demonstration supporting the request. At first I was told I would have between 5 and 10 minutes to present my petition and speak a bit of UFOs in Brazil, and yesterday a new contact asked me to prepare a lecture of 30 to 40 minutes, covering, among others, OP and Varginha. More information coming at every moment.

Tomorrow morning I embark for Los Angeles, where I will spend the weekend and Monday. On Tuesday I will go to Arizona for the world conference in Phoenix and on Friday I will go early to Illinois for the above event. Still in Los Angeles on Saturday night at the request of Roger Leir, I will attend a barbecue for a crowd from the Californian Ufologists, when Roger and I will communicate the fact everyone. Among those present will be none other than Jordan Maxwell, Jose Escamilla, Paul Davies and George Noory (number 1 in the C2C).

That's it. I'm still weak in the knees. As Augusto replied to earlier: 90% 10% emotion and concern - to do the best that is in my power to represent UB in this important occasion.

I received and I will fulfill this function in the most honorable, responsible and professional as possible.

I wanted to share it with you guys.

Hugs, Geva

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Is this part of the big surprise the Exopolitics group has been alluding to and organizing?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
well what happened at the meeting?
its way past the 26th

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I guess this is what he is referring too
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well, the moment I hear names like Escamilla and Noory, the only thing that I know is that it's a wash. a BS fest.

Mind you, I deeply appreciate the work that Gevaerd has done, and I've done some good interviews with him, but that whole event was a joke, and A.J. didn't gain any ground by participating, IMO.

dB

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A.J. trustable and Jaime hoaxer, am I correct? Thats why I was surprised to see their names together.

top topics

join