It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WI governor ups the ante : senators must come back now or 1500 get fired within hours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

So you think the private sector employees will have their taxes cut as a result ? I guess we'll wait and see on that one.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

So you think the private sector employees will have their taxes cut as a result ? I guess we'll wait and see on that one.

Why are you pretending I said something I did not say? So you could ask that question?

Please refrain from disingenuous behaviour.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Taxes won't be cut but at least they won't be increased to pay for government workers lavish benefits! There is only 2 ways out of this mess; raise taxes or cut spending.
edit on 4-3-2011 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by Vitchilo

The Governor is now practicing terrorism, and shows how little he actually cares for "the little people" by threatening 1500 with losing their jobs in this lousy economy. He is a true POS.

Are you a public employee or something?

Walker does care about the little people - but the protesting public employees clearly don't. They should all be fired and replaced with workers who'll do the job for less. The little guy (most taxpayers) will benefit.

I am not and I've never even been a member of any union; Walker is a POS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join