It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic Demolition of the Statue of Liberty

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Are you blind to what these extremist are doing and have done in the middle east? Do you truly believe that they will stop there? Have you not seen what is happening in some parts of the U.K. and some districts in France? These fanatical groups are not to be taken lightly. I hate the old practice of don't do anything till SHTF.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I simply do not take every group religious nuts seriously, stupid people say stupid things all the time, it doesn't make them true.

How quickly people forget that Ashcroft had drapes put over the Spirit of Justice statue.

Personally, I am more offended when an American does something to diminish our qualities, than for some random group who already hates me to hypothesize how they would change my country.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Regardless of what she may have been built for, she is so much more than that to alot of folks now, something better, true hope.

reply to post by Misoir

Agreed.
She is of sorts our Mother, some folks from other nations could not understand this.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
She the liberty needs a Islam man on his knees with a turban leash while holding the koran. I sure a photo shop shop op might be fitting after all its art an expression of women

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Alxandro... Oh, Alxandro, how to tell you this...

The site that both your links point to - Sharia 4 America - is a parody site.

Here, look: Hi and welcome to sharia4america.com

Contrary to that which you might be assuming, this website and its contributors are not suggesting that Sharia Law should be introduced in part, or in whole, in any form, into the Constitution Of The United States Of America.

The creators and contributors to sharia4america unconditionally oppose Sharia Law and its implementation. The laws of the United States, as envisioned by our Founding Fathers, are the only laws that should ever be applied.

You got trolled, and boy, you got trolled hard.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Hey there, when I click on your link and the op's link I get two different sites
?

shariah4america.com... Op

www.sharia4america.com... yours

hmmmm what's the deal?
edit on 3-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

ah ha, they spell shariah differently. I think you were punked walkingfox

edit on 3-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
As much as some posters would like to see Lady Liberty demolished, it'd never happen. Cowards may want to target, they may want to bring out the ire of the American public, but they do this so they can turn around and whine about islamo-hatred after posting such bilge.
These pathetic cowards are nothing more than small, angry people playing the system. They know that if it were ever destroyed, the American public would have a "jihad" on their sad, cowardly culture.

So it's all good. S+F for an "illuminating" thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
That is one ugly statue and does not represent the United States of America, since the Patriot Act has taken care of the Lady Liberty thingy. What's the dilly-o?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Alxandro... Oh, Alxandro, how to tell you this...

The site that both your links point to - Sharia 4 America - is a parody site.

Here, look: Hi and welcome to sharia4america.com

Contrary to that which you might be assuming, this website and its contributors are not suggesting that Sharia Law should be introduced in part, or in whole, in any form, into the Constitution Of The United States Of America.

The creators and contributors to sharia4america unconditionally oppose Sharia Law and its implementation. The laws of the United States, as envisioned by our Founding Fathers, are the only laws that should ever be applied.

You got trolled, and boy, you got trolled hard.

JUST QUOTING THIS SO PEOPLE READ IT AGAIN ^^^

Get wrecked Alxandro. Some people just grasp at anything to strengthen their ideals, even if it is complete BS.

link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
I simply do not take every group religious nuts seriously, stupid people say stupid things all the time, it doesn't make them true.

How quickly people forget that Ashcroft had drapes put over the Spirit of Justice statue.

Personally, I am more offended when an American does something to diminish our qualities, than for some random group who already hates me to hypothesize how they would change my country.

That's the thing though, how many of them do you think are only hypothesizing? This wacked out government that refuses to secure the border is allowing it to be that much more dangerous. And nothing is worse than having an enemy that hates what you stand for especially after sticking your nose where they don't think it should be. Eventually those enemies you made will strike back at you.
I'm convinced that the now standing government in the U.S. actually wants an attack to happen in the homeland, so it will give them the excuse to install marshal law.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
After 9/11, American Muslims were given a pass - and rightly so - and there were virtually NO incidences of retaliation against people of the Muslim faith for what their more fanatical brethren had done.

After nearly ten years of CAIR, Anjem Choudary, the DISGRACE that masquerades as a memorial for 9/11 victims in PA, the proposed Ground Zero mosque, and innumerable other instances of Muslims taunting non-Muslims and rubbing our faces in the fact that they are using our own freedom to destroy us from within; demanding that we change our laws, and demanding tolerance and special accommodation for their beliefs when they give none back, I think I can safely say that the next time we are attacked, the non-Muslim population of the US will not be as forgiving or understanding and there most likely will be violence.

I think we've been pretty cool about the whole thing so far. Had this happened in 1950, we would have just glassed Kabul and been done with it; but 60 years of pussification at the hands of the Berkley crowd have irreparably damaged this country to the point where I fear she will not survive for my children to grow up in. Our leaders declare war and then conduct opinion polls to see if we're offending anybody. Well I have news for them: WAR IS PRETTY GOD DAMNED OFFENSIVE! If you're going to declare it - WAGE IT! - opinion polls and the Muslim street be damned. We could have been out of AFG five years ago if we had gone in to win. Anyone thinking we can win the hearts and minds of the Afghans, especially by bringing the Taliban into negotiations, is nucking futz. They take whatever aid we give them, then turn around and say to each other "What a bunch of morons. Don't they know we'd just as soon cut their heads off as look at them?"

But there will come a point when the people of THIS country are going to get fed up and pull a Howard Beal, rising up with one voice saying, "We're MAD AS HELL AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Does it seem like I'm advocating violence? Well I'm not. I'm simply pointing out an inconvenient truth: When tensions get to that point, there will be no distinguishing between "terrorists" and "moderate Muslims." They will ALL be in danger, and while I'm all for sending a Hellfire up a terrorists wazoo, I'm not willing for a single innocent person - regardless of their faith - to be hurt or killed, although I know that is a pipe dream: in war, innocents die. It's just a fact. And make no mistake about it ladies and gentlemen: We ARE at war.

Truly moderate Muslims need to lift their voices to be heard above the calls of "Islam will dominate the world!" and "The White House will be a Mosque," and "Burka Lady Liberty!" They need to respect the laws of the US, and not even THINK about trying to implement shariah (and they need to - metaphorically - beat down anyone who does call for it.) Shariah law - religious law - is anathema to everything this country was founded upon. There is no such thing as "separation of church and state" in Islam. If Muslims want to live here, they need to leave that garbage back at home. (Why do people immigrate to the US and insist on bringing all of the old prejudices, hatreds, and medieval customs with them? This can be said of almost any ethnic group btw.)

And once they are here... Well I expect the same from them that I do from ANY American: LOYALTY to this country and its Constitution.

Is that expecting too much?

edit on 3/3/2011 by OldCorp because: We are at war

edit on 3/3/2011 by OldCorp because: spelling

edit on 3/3/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Dunno what the issue is there; my link should take you to their "about us" page.

You can find it at the bottom of the page that my link directs you to

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Read my post again.....the two sites are different.

shariah4america.com

sharia4america.com

One has an extra h the other doesn't, one is a parody one is Chaudry's hate site.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Dunno what the issue is there; my link should take you to their "about us" page.

You can find it at the bottom of the page that my link directs you to

Yeah, look closely at the addresses one is spelled sharia the other shariah the h sends you to two different places.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The Statue of Liberty has short legs and is out of proportion. That is because she was designed to be viewed from the base. Anyway, Liberty is a myth, so pack the bags....
edit on 3-3-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
The Statue of Liberty has short legs and is out of proportion. That is because she was designed to be viewed from the base. Anyway, Liberty is a myth, so pack the bags....
edit on 3-3-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

It's more than just Liberty.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

This guy is living in a fairy tale. He's writing this under the assumption that some day, islam will have enough influence in this country that citizens would allow these historic monuments to be turned into these ridiculous landmarks. Though they talk about it as if it's just around the corner, like it's going to happen at the end of this year.

Let's just say that for one minute that these idiots were able to successfully destroy The Statue of Liberty. There is no way in hell that anyone would allow them to build their ugly minaret in its place. No way in hell. Who do you think American's would look to first after America's beloved Lady Liberty got destroyed? This would only reduce the amount of clout that islam would have in the USA.

I think what's more likely happening is that this guy is trying to establish himself as an islamic leader and he's using this website as a tool to build publicity and popularity. I've known a decent amount of muslims that would find this website ridiculous, but just like any other religion, there are sheep who blindly follow the teachings that may find this vision of a muslim America refreshing and inspirational.

Perhaps he thinks that he can incite a wave of protests in America like what's happening in the middle east. In my opinion though, there just aren't enough muslims to make a serious impact.

On a different note, the website is decently designed. They'll need more than 15 stories published over two weeks to keep this going though.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Ahhhh, interesting! The egg, it would seem, is now on my face!

Still, it takes an incredible leap of desperation to believe that Anjem Chowderhead is, as Alxandro proposes, indicative of all Muslims ("they").

Giant... Burkha. Say it with me now. Giant... burkha

Frankly i'm not all that convinced that Chowderhead is being serious

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Ahhhh, interesting! The egg, it would seem, is now on my face!

Still, it takes an incredible leap of desperation to believe that Anjem Chowderhead is, as Alxandro proposes, indicative of all Muslims ("they").

Giant... Burkha. Say it with me now. Giant... burkha

Frankly i'm not all that convinced that Chowderhead is being serious

Totally agree, Chowderhead
is far from representative of all Muslims, particularly the Muslims I know in the US.

I don't know if he's serious, and I don't really care, he's a p.o.s. who won't get anywhere but Guantanamo if he ever tried 1% of the crap he preaches.

It just amuses me that people jump all over Islam (I am not Muslim) because of what some random guy with a web site says, but when Ashcroft actually covered the statue........it's cool

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join